What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

how many and which continents have you been to? (1 Viewer)

Which ones

• Africa

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Australia

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • North America

Votes: 84 95.5%
  • South America

Votes: 29 33.0%

• Total voters
BTW, I just made contact via FB with a friend from college who is on country #113. She and her husband (he is from Kenya) stopped in Jakarta to work for six months before they go to #114.

Oh, and she just got a book deal to write a travelogue.

FML
Doesn't look like they're hitting any of the good countires, quantity < quality ;)

5 - Missing Australia and Antartica

I've killed men on two, animals on two, and had sex on five. I've been arrested on one, and have vomited on two. I have done hallucinogens on five, seen the Dead on three, and Clapton on two.

Anh dung?

Ivan?

Farouk?

Henrick?

Jesus?

Tom?

The little guy with the harelip, now what the hell did your mother name you again?

5 - Missing Australia and AntarticaI've killed men on two, animals on two, and had sex on five. I've been arrested on one, and have vomited on two. I have done hallucinogens on five, seen the Dead on three, and Clapton on two.
Dad?
Pedro, Bill, Sean, Habib, Mao?
Yes, Habib Murphy. My mother was the 14yo selling tie-dyed abayas at the Cat Stevens concert in Belfast, spring of '81. I'm only on here telling made-up stories about my 70s adventures in the attempt to attract the attention of old, adventurous sleazeballs as part of my e-search for my abandoner. OH, Daddy, it's so great to finally meet you!!

5 - Missing Australia and AntarticaI've killed men on two, animals on two, and had sex on five. I've been arrested on one, and have vomited on two. I have done hallucinogens on five, seen the Dead on three, and Clapton on two.
Dad?
Yes, Habib Murphy. My mother was the 14yo selling tie-dyed abayas at the Cat Stevens concert in Belfast, spring of '81. I'm only on here telling made-up stories about my 70s adventures in the attempt to attract the attention of old, adventurous sleazeballs as part of my e-search for my abandoner. OH, Daddy, it's so great to finally meet you!!
Cat Stevens converted to islam in the 70's and adopted the name Yusef Islam. He stopped performing as Cat Stevens long before '81. While it is true I had a daliance in Belfast that year it was in the fall, and she assured me she was 18. Clearly you ae some form of imposter. I don't know what your game is sicko, but run it on someone else.

Cat Stevens converted to islam in the 70's and adopted the name Yusef Islam. He stopped performing as Cat Stevens long before '81. While it is true I had a daliance in Belfast that year it was in the fall, and she assured me she was 18. Clearly you ae some form of imposter. I don't know what your game is sicko, but run it on someone else.
That was the test! As i am a software billionaire - having devloped Infidelany (voice recognition software which converts Farsi to Gaelic) for Oracle - i have to screen. The Cat Stevens concert at which i was conceived was actually in '75 at the "Bring on the MacNoise" Fest at the Clonmacnoise monastic site on the Shannon. Mom says hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going on a cruise next year to Chile and Antarctica. I will have been to them all.
Question on Antarctica...you actually have to set foot on the ice/continent to claim Antarctica correct?For example, you can't pull a Sarah Palin and say "I can see Russia" and claim Asia.

North America

South America (Guatemala)

Europe (GB, Italy)

Asia (Israel)

Africa (Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda)

Haven't been to Antarctica. Probably won't ever go.

Haven't been to Australia. Maybe next year. Been to some of the islands to the north.

Used to travel internationally as an auditor, awesome experience. Hit all 6 continents not inclusive of Antarctica, since my company has no businesses there.

What percentage of the population never leaves the continental 48.. maybe mexico? I mean how many people either never leave the continental 48, or if they get a vacation only can afford something like Mexico.. or a cruise?I feel privileged to have been to europe twice and africa once (although i'd never go back to africa).. I can't even imagine how many of the lower 3rd will never even get the chance to leave the continent... or how many wouldn't go for other reasons like lack of interest or fear of long flights or something

Just NA here as well as my older brother (50 years old), younger brother (38), and younger sister (45). Our now 23 year old sister has been to all except Antarctica.

The Future Champs said:
Tick said:
I'm counting New Zealand as Australia.
Aussies and kiwis gonna be pissed about that.
That's how you can tell it's true. Aussies don't get mad if you claim Argentina's in Oz, because it obviously isn't.

4 for me if you include a "Sarah Palin I can see Russia" claim for Asia. Africa also sketchy as it was a one day stop while on a Navy vessel. Lots of Italy/France/Germany/England and quick stop in Grece though.

Users who are viewing this thread