What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting Tebow in championship (1 Viewer)

-fish-

Footballguy
Struggled with Eli Manning and his interceptions all season. Started Collins to make the championship. Tebow has a great matchup and mostly it will piss off just about everyone in my league if I win with Tebow starting at QB. It's just too much fun not to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be starting Vick, Tebow, and Webb!
Hey, same here!I just moved my league to Yahoo!, and I'm tinkering with the idea of Mike Vick as my place-kicker, Tebow at WR3, and Webb of course at QB... which is what he is.

I started Tebow, who did pretty well considering the slow opening half. I did sit Webb for Woodhead, which worked out also. Still wasn't enough to win yet, but my opponent and I still have a few players left tonight and tomorrow.

I started Tebow in a redraft league where I lost Romo early in the season. I've been struggling with QBs all season, but believe it or not, Alex Smith and Tim Tebow could be key cogs in winning my championship!

Users who are viewing this thread