What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Owen Daniels (1 Viewer)

HULLOBUDMAN

Footballguy
With performances of 5/91, 4/45, 8/73 over the past 3 weeks do you think it is safe to say he is back from the ACL issues? Is he someone that should be targeted at a relatively low price right now (offseason) in dynasty?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kubiak said recently that he expects Daniels to become an All-Pro. He believes he's back to pre-injury form.

I don't think there's any question the Texans will re-sign Daniels. He's a key component to their offense. I expect him to be a FF monster next season. And I don't think it has anything to do with Kubiak.

With preformances of 5/91, 4/45, 8/73 over the past 3 weeks do you think it is safe to say he is back from the ACL issues? Is he someone that should be targeted at a relatively low price right now (offseason) in dynasty?
Yes, a lot of people are out of contention right now and probably aren't paying attention to these weeks as much as they were towards the beginning of the season.If you can get him on the cheap, it's definately worth it. He's always been talented it's just him staying healthy throughout the season.

Users who are viewing this thread