What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNL is Friggin' Horrible! Except when Timberlake is hosting. (1 Viewer)

besides for his knockout role for Ray, has Foxx even had another hit movie?
I don't remember him in anything else. Not a good sign. He was great in Ray, but the movie was an hour too long.

It's also baffling to me how this guy has his own station on XM.
Why is that? I would say radio is the lowest notch on the entertainment totem pole, so it would seem to be the best place for him.

The one new SNL castmember i really liked for this year, the one who does Ellen, was absent from this entire episode, wtf

Schtick stolen from Eddie Murphy, who did it better:

I live in a shelter, ooh in a, in shantytown.

We have no money so we had to sleep on the ground.

I played the music. My father he dig a ditch.

My mother she do laundry life sure was a #####.

But soon we kill the white people. Ooh we gun make them hurt.

Kill the white people yea. But buy my record first.

Ooh yea. Why don’t you buy my record?

We sing of freedom and ooh equality.

But we really don’t care we just want money money money.

We want to drive in a big black limosine.

Get so high off ganja we cant even see.

and then we kill the white people. Ooh we gunna make them hurt.

Kill the white people. Yea. Ooh but buy my record first ooh.

When u go in the record store. We gunna wait outside.

We gunna hit them in the head with a bat and make them cry.

but soon we kill the white people.

Yea but buy my record first.

Girl you wished you didn't start a conversation with at a party.

That sounded like the incoherent ramblings of many a college student on Facebook

I'm not sure what that song is that Paul McCartney keeps playing with the Nirvana dudes but it's the best Zeppelin copy I've heard since Get It On

'Mr. Pickles said:
Impressive Larry David impression in You're a Rat *******, Charlie Brown.
Yeah, I thought so too. He nailed it. I may have to start watching SNL again.

'Sludge said:
'attaché case said:
Did Sam just drop an F bomb and a BS?

Lol
:lmao: Oooooooooo weeeeee!! What's up wit that!? What's up wit that!?
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1221435Samuel L. Jackson drops 'fuh' bomb on 'Saturday Night Live', and a B.S. to go with it

What the 'fuh,' Sam? One-time Jedi Master Samuel L. Jackson nearly dropped the f-bomb on 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend. Pretending to be miffed at getting interrupted as a guest on the mock talk show “What Up with That?” Jackson said what sounded very much like an F-bomb, followed by the term sometimes shortened to “B.S.”

Playing the host of “What Up with That?” Kenan Thompson looked startled by Jackson’s vulgarities but kept going.

"C’mon, Sam. That costs money!” he quipped, cracking up the studio audience.

Samuel L. Jackson posted a photo of himself on Twitter after his 'SNL' gaffe.

Moments after the show ended, Jackson tried to explain in a Twitter posting.

"I only said FUH,” he insisted, adding that Thompson was supposed to cut him off with his second eruption, but “blew it". Jackson’s tweet was accompanied by a photo of himself looking mortified.

Thought it was a solid episode - OB/GYN skit, Charle Brown and Jackson with the f-bomb which I think he did on purpose. Keenan's response may be the only funny thing I've ever heard him say on the show.

SNL writers were handed some great material this week with Lance Armstrong and the Manti Te'o story. Will be interesting to see what they do with it.

if they cant have an awesome episode with the golden material this week has handed them and an attractive 20 something host then they are garbage

Users who are viewing this thread