What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNL is Friggin' Horrible! Except when Timberlake is hosting. (2 Viewers)

How to know you're getting old: you've never heard of SNL's guest host or the musical act. :kicksrock:
You've never heard of Jennifer Lawrence?
He's in for a treat. Fap!
I've definitely heard the name, but could not tell you a single thing she's done without Googling it.
I hate you now.
:shrug:She's never worked with Rocco Siffredi. How am I supposed to know her?

How to know you're getting old: you've never heard of SNL's guest host or the musical act. :kicksrock:
I've definitely heard the name, but could not tell you a single thing she's done without Googling it.
skip figuring out what she's done and go straight to the images. she's a horrible actress, but occasionally can be smoking hot for the camera.

I hate you now.
with her acting ability, I'm surprised she didn't.

I hate you now.
Good point.If she did, we'd both be happy.

skip figuring out what she's done and go straight to the images. she's a horrible actress, but occasionally can be smoking hot for the camera.
She's a horrible actress?

Done.She's attractive enough, I guess. But if you put her next to Markie Post, circa 1985, you wouldn't even notice her.

I suffered through hunger games to see her. she has one expression and speaks in a monotone. If she's anything like that in bed, you may as well bang a mannikin.

I suffered through hunger games to see her. she has one expression and speaks in a monotone. If she's anything like that in bed, you may as well bang a mannikin.
I'm going to murder you.

Done.She's attractive enough, I guess. But if you put her next to Markie Post, circa 1985, you wouldn't even notice her.
I'm going to murder you.
Wait... you're off of that OTHER incredibly average chick over whom you obsessed for years?
Hello exactly

I'm going to murder you.
Wait... you're off of that OTHER incredibly average chick over whom you obsessed for years?
Hello exactly
Don't you want to murder me?

I'm going to murder you.
Hello exactly
Don't you want to murder me?
For years

I hate you now.
:eek:

Boy these Lumineer kids that I have never heard of - are really not to my taste. Can't imagine 45 minutes to an hour straight of that in cd form.

Boy these Lumineer kids that I have never heard of - are really not to my taste. Can't imagine 45 minutes to an hour straight of that in cd form.
Most of the musical acts SNL has anymore make me happy that you can fast forward a DVR. This group was definitely no exception. It does cut the viewing time down by quite a bit though, so it has that going for it.

You should check her out in one her movies that isn't made for 13 year old girls, she's actually a very good actress.

Yeah I've seen the pictures of her butt in a bikini, she's all yours.
She showed that and said it was a fake on Letterman, I tend to believe her since she's 22 and not shaped like that at allI'm sold after Silver Linings Playbook, not a lot of actresses her age can pull off a role ten years older. Hell most of them just play teenagers as long as they can. Overrated movie but she was great. And hot. And perfect. And I'm a dirty old man.SNL was blah too but that's not on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She said that was a fake on Letterman, I tend to agree since she's not shaped like that at allI'm sold after Silver Linings Playbook, not a lot of actresses her age can pull off a role ten years older. Hell most of them just play teenagers as long as they can. Overrated movie but she was great. And hot. And perfect. And I'm a dirty old man.
Yeah I saw that. Unfortunately for her those aren't the only ones.

She said that was a fake on Letterman, I tend to agree since she's not shaped like that at allI'm sold after Silver Linings Playbook, not a lot of actresses her age can pull off a role ten years older. Hell most of them just play teenagers as long as they can. Overrated movie but she was great. And hot. And perfect. And I'm a dirty old man.
Glad you're out, more for me

JLaw is more like Frostillicus's last webwife, Emma Stone - she measures up better as a (w)hole-package gal than as a hottie. A lot to like - quick & powerful senses, old soul, chinadoll face, surprising rackage - but more of an ondee mind than an offdee hook object of attraction.

Worst SNL in years, and that's saying something.
Not even close. I have to believe that for you to say that, you rarely watch the show. That was actually one of the stronger episodes they have had lately.
Disagree. The monologue was so painful I had to FF through it. I thought the Starbucks Keurig commercial was pretty funny, but everything else was horrible. It's not unusual for the young actresses to be stiff and self-conscious on SNL, but that combined with weaker than usual material made it overall one of the worst episodes I can remember in a while.

JLaw is more like Frostillicus's last webwife, Emma Stone - she measures up better as a (w)hole-package gal than as a hottie. A lot to like - quick & powerful senses, old soul, chinadoll face, surprising rackage - but more of an ondee mind than an offdee hook object of attraction.
Fair enough.

Seemed about average to me, by recent standards. Best one I've seen recently was the Ann Hathaway one. I couldn't tell you the worst.. too many choices.

The problem with the last episode wasn't that they tried but bombed. Sometimes there's entertainment value in bombing. The problem was that it was like they didn't even put in the effort. It wasn't just unfunny, it was boring.

Users who are viewing this thread