What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNL is Friggin' Horrible! Except when Timberlake is hosting. (1 Viewer)

I would watch ##### apartment.

Thought Date or Diss was cheap laughs, but laughed harder at that than anything else tonight.

Eminem clearly lip synching, right?
Was going to post this but felt it was too obvious.
Not even doing it well. It looked like he phoned that first song in. At one point, in the song he says the F word, and the song blanks it out, yet he keeps his lips going. On the next verse, he stops singing thinking it's the curse word and his "voice" keeps singing. It was terrible. Ashley Simpson had to have been wondering why no one was in an uproar over it.

No one liked the "How's He Doing?" sketch?
I thought that was hilarious. Slow to develop, but it ended quite funny.

Opening skit as a response to "need more black women on the show" was perfect.
:goodposting: They nailed that one.

Overall, I felt it was a below average episode. I also felt like they went out of their way to make every episode have all their black actors in it. Nothing wrong with that, obviously, but it almost felt forced. Especially after the "controversy" the past couple weeks.

Angela Merkle and Shaq were hilarious. I thought the skits were not bad this episode. Washington was good. B+

LOL at Eminem. Way to phone it in.

The condo board thing was kinda funny. Otherwise, another poor effort.

D+
1st scene with the Toronto crackhead was chuckle worthy. The commercial on Obama was amusing. The news had some good parts, Gaga has been strutting the girls but she has a funky face. She looks like she is having fun.

Kardashian scene was horrible and that actor who played Kanye is not funny. Christmas too early scene was chuckle worthy as well.

This one was a lot better than the Ed Norton show, not saying much but that was a total snooze fest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaga was tolerable for someone I hate so much.... but she played the exact same character in EVERY skit.

the kardashian family was the only part I laughed at... pretty poor effort overall.

Gaga was tolerable for someone I hate so much.... but she played the exact same character in EVERY skit.

the kardashian family was the only part I laughed at... pretty poor effort overall.
That future Gaga "no one remembers me" skit went on WAY too long.

Been trying to hang on but have to say, the show is borderline unwatchable this year. I actually had high hopes for Gaga based on her guest appearance in some skits when she was the musical guest. But alas, this was pretty horrible.

Not that I listen to her music but I actually like Lady Gaga. It's all an act and she's putting on a show and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. She's seems like a fairly well adjusted person who doesn't seem so affected by celebrity. The fact that she'd go on SNL and play some decidedly uncool characters shows it. A lot of celebs wouldn't put themselves in any light that makes them look uncool.

I thought she did fairly well, particularly as the Apple nerd without completely overdoing it, and the episode was OK. Her music of course is god awful.

Taran Killam's taken the Phil Hartman role and run with it.. the funniest and most versatile member of the cast, for whatever that's worth in this case. The speech critic was good shtick.

Users who are viewing this thread