Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

NBA MVP so far

Juxtatarot

MVP?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd be willing to bet he is suspended at least one more time, and perhaps twice or more. Especially when playoff pressure rolls around.

Techs reset when playoff start. The playoffs won't be an issue.
Did he not get suspended a game or two during their run to the finals? (looks like he reached 6 against Cleveland, I honestly can;t find if he was suspended in the Finals or not)And, as a matter of fact, I believe he averages a tech once about every what, four games? That would imply he would get hit with 3 more suspensions in the regular season - 12 games, plus 3 he misses - 15 games total. They are currently 40-24, which is 64 games. That means 18 remaining - easily possible he gets suspended multiple teams, I would say probable he does at least once.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be willing to bet he is suspended at least one more time, and perhaps twice or more. Especially when playoff pressure rolls around.

Techs reset when playoff start. The playoffs won't be an issue.
Did he not get suspended a game or two during their run to the finals? (looks like he reached 6 against Cleveland, I honestly can;t find if he was suspended in the Finals or not)And, as a matter of fact, I believe he averages a tech once about every what, four games? That would imply he would get hit with 3 more suspensions in the regular season - 12 games, plus 3 he misses - 15 games total. They are currently 40-24, which is 64 games. That means 18 remaining - easily possible he gets suspended multiple teams, I would say probable he does at least once.
The league has really curbed their "show no emotion" stance from early in the season regarding passing out techs, so I think it'd be unlikely that he gets T'd up as frequently as he did earlier this year.

Archived