What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (2 Viewers)

In before offdee comes in and rates her an 8
9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

I counted 4 grown men and one 12 year old(ish) boy in close proximity in the background of that video - all of which were more focused on the game than on her.

I don't get it.

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
This chick is one of the top models in the world. Your 10 is "could be" a top model, and you gave her a 9.5. Get the #### out of here with your scale.

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
9.5-------

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
This chick is one of the top models in the world. Your 10 is "could be" a top model, and you gave her a 9.5. Get the #### out of here with your scale.
:goodposting: :goodposting:

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
9.5-------

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
:goodposting: :goodposting:
Has Offdee ever rate someone a 10?

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
I think it's fair. Scientists have discovered that we tend to rate attractiveness based on the golden ratio of approximately 1.6180339887. And according to my calculations, her face comes in at an unacceptable 1.6180339885.

I think Mandy Moore and Denise Richards got their DNA together and this was the result. If you do a face mash of those two it looks like this.

wow... only 18.. she definitely passes for older.

impressive.

whilst she was doing the "dougie" I was doing my version of "I whip my hair back and forth" except replace "hair" with "hand", and :dih: style

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
I'm sure he's reserving his 10 for when she appears as Jessica Rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread