What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (2 Viewers)

Is there a bigger attention whore than Otis on this forum? There are like six Otis self-promotion threads on the front page right now. Otis's band. Otis the landlord. Otis in the suburbs. Otis the child predator. I think that was his. Otis pooping in this thread. Chill out, you are making Tim look shy.
:goodposting: The guy is a cancer
Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash.
If you say so itough guy
I hope this goes better than the "sing-off"

Your taste in women, and consequent agony that very few people share it, is bizarre to say the least. And before you make yet another long-winded post about how you like supermodels and everybody else is wrong, consider the fact that you're arguing with just about everybody. Does that make any sense?What's the point arguing trying to tell guys the chicks they find hot aren't actually hot? Are their biological attractions going to change? Does it effect you when people post pictures of skeletal freaks when mocking what you like? Or does it make you further entrenched of your idea of hot? This has been your schtick for a while, but you're screwing up one of the few good threads on the board. It's not an interesting discussion anymore--you're just hammering the same point over and over, and other than a couple dudes, nobody agrees with you.
:goodposting: Otis should just realize he's been castrated, and move on to discussions of Lifetime movies, sewing, and celebrity gossip.
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Lots of chubby chasers in here getting infuriated by being forced to face reality. Sorry for spoiling the whole Santa Claus thing for you, gang.

I dont understand this thread. Are there hotter women out there? Of course, but that doesn't mean she isn't hot.

Did someone here say shes the hottest woman in the universe? Maybe I missed that post.

:shrug:

I was thinking she might want to lay off the Southwest Patty Melts and the Easter cupcakes.

But then I remembered she's eating for 3. Those twins aren't going to feed themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate doing the Cat Daddy

GB slow motion

You guys are doing it wrong.I haven't been trained at Juliard, but I have a very simple way of determining if a chick can dance: Does the sight of her dancing make me excited about the prospect of having sex with her? If so, she's a very good dancer.

In Upton's case, she's a damn near perfect dancer.

'Tremendous Upside said:
Kate doing the Cat DaddyGB slow motionhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ
Was planning to watch this when got home from work, but the video appears to have been taken down. :censored:

Users who are viewing this thread