Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hot!

outstanding...some of you are ridiculousNTTAWWT :thumbup:

i didnt say she wasnt hot, just that these pictures arent very flattering
I looked at them and thought the same thing, but the I looked down and realized she's still a smokeshow even if she is a little thick... :thumbup::excited:
This.
Agree.Although, she will be full blown fat in a few years. The Jessica Simpson track is a good bet IMO.

outstanding...some of you are ridiculousNTTAWWT :thumbup:

i didnt say she wasnt hot, just that these pictures arent very flattering
:loco::loco::loco:

"Everything about the picture is perfect," SI editor MJ Day told People while backing up Upton’s remarks about how difficult it was. "First of all, it's cold, even though we were there in summer. The windchill was sub-zero – the elements are really working against you."Still, Upton handled the freezing environment like a pro."She never complained. She'd just say, 'Okay, let's go do it again,’” praised Day. "I knew that if I needed to bury someone in clothing, I needed her physique and curves to come through.”i.e. we needed somebody a fatter model to withstand the cold temps...got it.

Sorry, Otis. I'm almost always on your side in these threads. I love the skinny model chicks. Love em. But Upton's hot. A bit flabby, certainly, and she's probably on the Anna Nicole Smith balloon track. But any guy who says he wouldn't, ahem, "enjoy" that is either a liar or gay.She's not the hottest chick in the world - far from it. That comes down to a matter of personal preference....but I can't sit here and say she isn't hot. :grad:

Sorry, Otis. I'm almost always on your side in these threads. I love the skinny model chicks. Love em. But Upton's hot. A bit flabby, certainly, and she's probably on the Anna Nicole Smith balloon track. But any guy who says he wouldn't, ahem, "enjoy" that is either a liar or gay.She's not the hottest chick in the world - far from it. That comes down to a matter of personal preference....but I can't sit here and say she isn't hot. :grad:

Thats the thing. She's treated like the hottest chick in the universe. If you say otherwise, goobers get all offended and assume you think she's a dog. Sure she's friggin' hot, but not top 10 hot.

Thats the thing. She's treated like the hottest chick in the universe. If you say otherwise, goobers get all offended and assume you think she's a dog. Sure she's friggin' hot, but not top 10 hot.
Agreed IMO

Agreed IMO
:goodposting: lets not start acting like shes Jessica Alba

1 is also probably airbrushed to hell. I doubt she has ever actually been that thin since becoming famous.

1 is also probably airbrushed to hell. I doubt she has ever actually been that thin since becoming famous.
maybe not, but i think without a doubt we're talking about a girl who peaked at 19.I think she's unbelievably hot right now.... but she's a gravy biscuit away

There's at least two spots between those two pictures on the body scale...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RxSXha_MY5I/UP2xk-8wCzI/AAAAAAAAFCw/fb14oTcpGnc/s1600/body-fat-percentage-women.jpg