What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (2 Viewers)

My linkShe looks like she just had a baby... AND that's after airbrushing. :(
You're insane
Compare and contrast that pic with the other models. You gotta admit that picture isn't very flattering, right?
Honestly have no clue what the #### youre looking at bro
His statements guarantee that he has no idea what he is looking at. Another guy that could use some obamacare.

Has anyone really argued that she not hot? Obviously she's hot, but shes not hot enough to deserve the SI cover twice.

You're insane
Compare and contrast that pic with the other models. You gotta admit that picture isn't very flattering, right?
There have been a couple of pictures of her that aren't flattering.That ain't one of 'em.
:goodposting: Personally, I question her choice of attire in that environment, but I'm not about to waste the aesthetic appeal of such an outfit on her.

Has anyone really argued that she not hot? Obviously she's hot, but shes not hot enough to deserve the SI cover twice.
I guess it's possible for some to think "fat", "thick", "soft", "preggo" are terms of endearment....I didn't get that impression from this thread though :unsure:

Yes. Otis. And a few others. He's dodged my direct questioning of his height/weight and whether or not single Otis would take her home for the evening. It's all posturing to make his fat, married, lazy ### feel better.

You're insane
There have been a couple of pictures of her that aren't flattering.That ain't one of 'em.
Round face, 2nd trimester belly and shapeless legs BUT she does have big cans...FLAWLESS

My link

She looks like she just had a baby... AND that's after airbrushing. :(
You're insane
Round face, 2nd trimester belly and shapeless legs BUT she does have big cans...FLAWLESS
:lmao: Otis is better at this than you

My link

She looks like she just had a baby... AND that's after airbrushing. :(
You're insane
:lmao: Otis is better at this than you
My brother-in-arms is right though.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Usual21 said:
I don't know the Cat Daddy or the Dougie but I'm glad she does.
Look up Melanie Iglesias Cat Daddy. Thank me later.
Not fair. Kate's a white girl and those two are spanished.
I'm not real sure exactly what the Cat Daddy is supposed to be. As best as I can tell it's just chicks dancing however they like, which is fine.Nothing wrong with hot chicks dancing, but I'll pretty much always choose 2010 through early 2012-era Kate Upton bouncing those world-class jugs in slow-mo.

Look I'm not onboard the Otis train whatsoever...but I will say this...Kate Upton is a TERRIBLE dancer. It's great watching her dance, ya know cause I'm in love with her so much and things bounce around, but she has absolutely no skill whatsoever. Very awkward.This has simultaneously been the most heterosexual AND most homosexual post in the history of the FFA

Look, she's hot. But she's not Victoria's Secret hot. And her hips are sort of square and uncurvy, and her rear is sort of big and square and flat, and in certain photo shoots she's got rolls and a bunch of flab hanging this way and that. And I get it that lots of guys in the world have the same fascination with ginormous mammaries as 15-year-old boys do -- they'll overlook all the rest for a set of big sloppy cans. I get all that. I'm just saying she's not the hottest chick on the planet, or even in that top tier with the likes of the chicks in the babe brackets, like Amrbosio, Lima, etc.
So, to further insult Upton's appearance you resort to insulting those that love her boobs?GG Otis.

Look, she's hot. But she's not Victoria's Secret hot. And her hips are sort of square and uncurvy, and her rear is sort of big and square and flat, and in certain photo shoots she's got rolls and a bunch of flab hanging this way and that. And I get it that lots of guys in the world have the same fascination with ginormous mammaries as 15-year-old boys do -- they'll overlook all the rest for a set of big sloppy cans. I get all that. I'm just saying she's not the hottest chick on the planet, or even in that top tier with the likes of the chicks in the babe brackets, like Amrbosio, Lima, etc.
So, to further insult Upton's appearance you resort to insulting those that love her boobs?GG Otis.
That post is spot on though.

:goodposting:

'GordonGekko said:
I think Otis is mistaking what is considered attractive and what is considered marketable. For example, if I took Charlize Theron and Amy Adams in a room together, and asked 1000 men which of the two women was more physically attractive, my guess is more men would rate Theron as more attractive ( although thats in a relative sense, as Amy Adams IMHO is also a very beautiful woman)

However if I took Charlize Theron and Amy Adams into a room and showed them in different roles in movies, and asked 1000 women, which of the two women resonated with them better, the answer would probably be Amy Adams almost universally.

Most women like to compare and they feel better about themselves ( and become much more compliant consumers) when they feel they can "win" some of the comparisons. Most women get hostile and get angry and despondent and depressed and jilted and vicious when they are asked or feel they are being asked to compare themselves to something of a flawless variety.

Amy Adams as a school teacher in a movie winning the heart of Ryan Gosling is a movie that most women can be ok with. Many will think - I'm just as pretty as Amy Adams ( not true ) and I'm just as charming and interesting as Amy Adams ( again, likely not true) and I have attributes X and Y and Z there are actually superior to Amy Adams ( again, false) so then they can imagine themselves being that kind of girl, the diamond in the rough who was simply unnoticed and then the heavy hitter guy out of her league like Ryan Reynolds will swoop in and marry her.

Charlize Theron as a school teacher looking for love and trying to win Ryan Gosling is a movie that will just piss women the #### off. I mean mind boggling head steaming anger and rage about the whole damn thing. It's saying to these insecure and catty and vicious women - You need to compare and outcompete this to get your dream guy.

WHICH IS TRUE. Except women don't want to hear that. Women want to hear what they want to hear. That they can be special without all that burdensome #### like achievement and hard work and paying your dues.

Men don't care. Men are happy to see Theron or Adams shaking their boobs out in a movie. But they are seeing these movies and renting these movies often because a woman wants to see it. Corporations out there care more about marketing to women more to men. Because women are more likely to make impulse purchases and dominate the decision making process of what to buy and consume in family units in America, across the average.

Kate Upton is infinitely more marketable to women than to men, although she's very marketable to men. But she's drastically more marketable compared to Ambrosio of Victorias Secret. SI Swimsuit comes out once a year. The rest of the year, Upton is modeling other type items for female consumption. And Upton makes them feel better about themselves. "Well I need to lose 5 pounds ( code word for 60 pounds) but Upton has big thighs just like me" You out Ambrosio selling general products and all you will get are jilted angry house wives. "You want me to compare to that?"

Look at Hollywood actresses and celebrities. More moderate looking women get more parts. Is it because that's true to life? No, it's because it's all most women can handle psychologically and emotionally when it comes to marketing to them.

Remember, when it comes to women alone or some issue with you and women, it's never about you. Or never about you and her. It's only about her. How she feels about herself. If she feels better, she will spend where marketers want her to. If she feels worse, she will spend in REACTION to what is presented in front of her. This is why marketing for women is so tedious, a push pull of making her feel superior and inferior at the same time, but always fostering the general hate that women possess for each other.

Kate Upton is the current "Amy Adams" of the modeling world. She's hot and wanted because she's extremely versatile without triggering too much of the hate of women in general. She's not supposed to be flawless, although I think you seem to discount her general beauty a little too much there.

Selling stuff is not about how you feel, it's about how women feel. You don't matter. You never mattered. It's also the reason, Otis, that your wife keeps cheating on you.

Here endeth the lesson.
:lmao:

My old girlfriend's mom owned a mail order women's bathing suit company (bikinis). Every year they'd shoot a catalog and I got to participate in evaluating portfolios of models to choose the five or six that would model the bikinis. I NEVER chose the models that would end up being selected. The explanation was along the lines of what GG describes. I picked who I thought were the hottest models, but they weren't right for the catalog because they were "threatening" to female consumers. That's not to say that the models who were selected weren't scorching hot. They were. But for some reason, they weren't threatening. I could never tell the difference.

I think Gekko is right on about Amy Adams. Although I think she's very hot, even hotter than Theron.But I'm not sure it really applies to Upton. If 18 YO Kate Upton wasn't threatening to women, then I don't know what would be.As she's packing on the lbs. of late, sure, I could see it, but she's not going to be on any covers within a few years, so that doesn't really matter much.

'GordonGekko said:
I think Otis is mistaking what is considered attractive and what is considered marketable. For example, if I took Charlize Theron and Amy Adams in a room together, and asked 1000 men which of the two women was more physically attractive, my guess is more men would rate Theron as more attractive ( although thats in a relative sense, as Amy Adams IMHO is also a very beautiful woman)

However if I took Charlize Theron and Amy Adams into a room and showed them in different roles in movies, and asked 1000 women, which of the two women resonated with them better, the answer would probably be Amy Adams almost universally.

Most women like to compare and they feel better about themselves ( and become much more compliant consumers) when they feel they can "win" some of the comparisons. Most women get hostile and get angry and despondent and depressed and jilted and vicious when they are asked or feel they are being asked to compare themselves to something of a flawless variety.

Amy Adams as a school teacher in a movie winning the heart of Ryan Gosling is a movie that most women can be ok with. Many will think - I'm just as pretty as Amy Adams ( not true ) and I'm just as charming and interesting as Amy Adams ( again, likely not true) and I have attributes X and Y and Z there are actually superior to Amy Adams ( again, false) so then they can imagine themselves being that kind of girl, the diamond in the rough who was simply unnoticed and then the heavy hitter guy out of her league like Ryan Reynolds will swoop in and marry her.

Charlize Theron as a school teacher looking for love and trying to win Ryan Gosling is a movie that will just piss women the #### off. I mean mind boggling head steaming anger and rage about the whole damn thing. It's saying to these insecure and catty and vicious women - You need to compare and outcompete this to get your dream guy.

WHICH IS TRUE. Except women don't want to hear that. Women want to hear what they want to hear. That they can be special without all that burdensome #### like achievement and hard work and paying your dues.

Men don't care. Men are happy to see Theron or Adams shaking their boobs out in a movie. But they are seeing these movies and renting these movies often because a woman wants to see it. Corporations out there care more about marketing to women more to men. Because women are more likely to make impulse purchases and dominate the decision making process of what to buy and consume in family units in America, across the average.

Kate Upton is infinitely more marketable to women than to men, although she's very marketable to men. But she's drastically more marketable compared to Ambrosio of Victorias Secret. SI Swimsuit comes out once a year. The rest of the year, Upton is modeling other type items for female consumption. And Upton makes them feel better about themselves. "Well I need to lose 5 pounds ( code word for 60 pounds) but Upton has big thighs just like me" You out Ambrosio selling general products and all you will get are jilted angry house wives. "You want me to compare to that?"

Look at Hollywood actresses and celebrities. More moderate looking women get more parts. Is it because that's true to life? No, it's because it's all most women can handle psychologically and emotionally when it comes to marketing to them.

Remember, when it comes to women alone or some issue with you and women, it's never about you. Or never about you and her. It's only about her. How she feels about herself. If she feels better, she will spend where marketers want her to. If she feels worse, she will spend in REACTION to what is presented in front of her. This is why marketing for women is so tedious, a push pull of making her feel superior and inferior at the same time, but always fostering the general hate that women possess for each other.

Kate Upton is the current "Amy Adams" of the modeling world. She's hot and wanted because she's extremely versatile without triggering too much of the hate of women in general. She's not supposed to be flawless, although I think you seem to discount her general beauty a little too much there.

Selling stuff is not about how you feel, it's about how women feel. You don't matter. You never mattered. It's also the reason, Otis, that your wife keeps cheating on you.

Here endeth the lesson.
:lmao:
:thumbup: :lmao:

Pretty much nails it.

Pretty much nails it.
Some folks in here are, for reasons that still escape me, terrified of the truth.

The original Gekko was SO much better. Doesn't MOP or HAM have the keys now? I can't think of a worse pilot.

I maintain that Upton is at least -- at least -- a full tier below Ambrosio. Even two kids later and a bunch older, AA torches this broad.

Pretty much nails it.
Some folks in here are, for reasons that still escape me, terrified of the truth.
Some people live and die by the rack. Give Upton an average rack and this thread wouldn't exist. Other than the rack, she's far behind numerous other broads in all others areas you mentioned.

'NutterButter said:
'Otis said:
'NutterButter said:
Pretty much nails it.
Some people live and die by the rack. Give Upton an average rack and this thread wouldn't exist. Other than the rack, she's far behind numerous other broads in all others areas you mentioned.
yeah and if she had a #### shed be otis.

Users who are viewing this thread