What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

'offdee said:
'Slider6 said:
'Steve Tasker said:
Good for Kanye
Please tell me this is not true! :wall:
Yep, it's true. The Louis Vuitton Don is up in Kate's building these days.(Kanye West)

She Say She Want Whatever She Like

She Say She Gonna Bring Her Friend

And We Gonna Have A Hell Of A Night

Threw The Day

I made Her Say

Hold up(Yea), Born In 88(Word)

How Old Is That(Damn)

Old Enough

I Got Seniority, With The Sorority

So, That Explains Why I Love College

Getting Brain In The Library Cause I Love Knowledge

Kate Upton Birthdate: June 10, 1992
Jesus... I graduated high school 2 weeks before she was born.

This is why I will never have kids. I already know Heyzeus upstairs will #### me over and give me a really hot daughter that I will always have to think about other dudes wanting to bone.

sorry but the picks of Nancy Whelan on that website (gallery below)completely dominate any of the Upton pics.....
Yes the Nicky Whelan ballet pics may be some of the best ever.
the ones on the link for Whelan are actually the see through bikini ones.....incredible.....sorry Katie you got it going on but Whelan is dominating you in the bikini pics here...

sorry but the picks of Nancy Whelan on that website (gallery below)completely dominate any of the Upton pics.....
Yes the Nicky Whelan ballet pics may be some of the best ever.
the ones on the link for Whelan are actually the see through bikini ones.....incredible.....sorry Katie you got it going on but Whelan is dominating you in the bikini pics here...
:yes: Nice beav. :thumbup:

They do hang a tad low given her age plus getting railed by Kanye it will be interesting to see what she looks like in 3 - 5 years. Looks much older than her age.

Still bizarre that at her young age how much they hang.

They do hang a tad low given her age plus getting railed by Kanye it will be interesting to see what she looks like in 3 - 5 years. Looks much older than her age.Still bizarre that at her young age how much they hang.
Swing low, sweet chariot,Coming for to carry me home,Swing low, sweet chariot,Coming for to carry me home.

Putting this here because I don't know where we catalog beautiful women these days, and world needs to know about this chick. I mentioned it in the GM thread yesterday.

This weekend I had the good fortune to find myself in the same room as this woman for an hour or so. Everyone else is now playing for second place.

Mr. Furley....you need to lay off the crack, put down the bottle, AND get your eyes checked.

I'm not one to criticize a man saying my 10 is only an 8, or vice versa, because "beauty really is in the eye of the beholder", but this chick is no less than an 8 for any heterosexual male, and is a 9+ for over half of us.

Users who are viewing this thread