What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

I think that video doesn't do her a lot of favors. Again, she's super hot, but not transcendent. Some folds and bulges where they shouldn't be for someone who is held up as the height of human hotness.
well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.

This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

Its great being here at the beach today and the weather is perfect, but I saw a fat chick walk by so my day is ruined.

This is the best movie Ive ever seen, but I saw a continuity error, so I cant recommend it to anyone and maybe I should ask for my money back.

My daughter is beautiful, but she has a slight lisp so I probably dont love her as much as I should.

You guys must be the life of the party.
Why discuss whether player XXX belongs in the hall of fame? Is the best at his position all time? One of the best? Etc.

When someone is held out to such a high standard, there is nothing wrong with debating whether or not they deserve that standard, or how they fit in with comparison to others. She is average in the world of supermodels. She's superhot in the world of chicks hanging out at your local dive bar. These are facts, despite how many nerds on here think she would be cool to hang out with on their couches while they play Call of Duty.
This might be where part of the problem lies. There's plenty of men who don't find the average super-models all that special. They tend to be bone thin with unimpressive chests. Kate has more curves- and some like a little more curve, and a lot more chest than the "average" super-model.

The truth is that she's so far removed from the normal super-model that it's probably a bit silly to compare her to other super-models. Guys who like super-model bodies will dwell on Kate's flaws. Guys who like more curves think she's a 10.

But any guy with a pulse recognizes she's hot.

I think that video doesn't do her a lot of favors. Again, she's super hot, but not transcendent. Some folds and bulges where they shouldn't be for someone who is held up as the height of human hotness.
well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

Its great being here at the beach today and the weather is perfect, but I saw a fat chick walk by so my day is ruined.

This is the best movie Ive ever seen, but I saw a continuity error, so I cant recommend it to anyone and maybe I should ask for my money back.

My daughter is beautiful, but she has a slight lisp so I probably dont love her as much as I should.

Why discuss whether player XXX belongs in the hall of fame? Is the best at his position all time? One of the best? Etc.

When someone is held out to such a high standard, there is nothing wrong with debating whether or not they deserve that standard, or how they fit in with comparison to others. She is average in the world of supermodels. She's superhot in the world of chicks hanging out at your local dive bar. These are facts, despite how many nerds on here think she would be cool to hang out with on their couches while they play Call of Duty.
This might be where part of the problem lies. There's plenty of men who don't find the average super-models all that special. They tend to be bone thin with unimpressive chests. Kate has more curves- and some like a little more curve, and a lot more chest than the "average" super-model.The truth is that she's so far removed from the normal super-model that it's probably a bit silly to compare her to other super-models. Guys who like super-model bodies will dwell on Kate's flaws. Guys who like more curves think she's a 10.

Here's the problem. You are emphasizing her curves. She has a SQUARE body. She has the worst curves of nearly any model. You don't like skinny, fine, pick a fat chick with curves. She just has big boobs and a pretty face. She's otherwise average even for your local Irish pub.

well said.
Thirded.
The bold is all that matters. Why people nitpick someone they think is "super hot" is mind boggling. Do you guys look for imperfections in everything? I cant imagine going through life like that.This ribeye is fantastic, but theres a tiny piece of gristle in it, so now its just 'meh'.

This might be where part of the problem lies. There's plenty of men who don't find the average super-models all that special. They tend to be bone thin with unimpressive chests. Kate has more curves- and some like a little more curve, and a lot more chest than the "average" super-model.The truth is that she's so far removed from the normal super-model that it's probably a bit silly to compare her to other super-models. Guys who like super-model bodies will dwell on Kate's flaws. Guys who like more curves think she's a 10.

Here's the problem. You are emphasizing her curves. She has a SQUARE body. She has the worst curves of nearly any model. You don't like skinny, fine, pick a fat chick with curves. She just has big boobs and a pretty face. She's otherwise average even for your local Irish pub.
You do realize curves can appear in places other than the sides of the waist (right above the hips), right? Not every guy is turned on by flat, washboard abs on a woman, and many guys like a tusch that's a little larger than the palms of their hands.

And let's not under-estimate the importance of a pretty face.

well said.
Thirded.

So if we take away the gorgeous face and incredible rack, Kate is just average. True statement. However, if we take away the gorgeous face and great rack from many hot chicks, they would all be just average.

well said.
Thirded.

So if we take away the gorgeous face and incredible rack, Kate is just average. True statement. However, if we take away the gorgeous face and great rack from many hot chicks, they would all be just average.
Now we're drilling down to the heart of the issue here. If you took away the face and rack from LOTS and LOTS of supermodels, they still would have really hot bodies. If we are talking "supermodel", perfect 10 status, you have to check all the boxes. Yes, Kate is really really pretty. And yes she has a massive rack (a plus for some of us, a little much for others of us). But she doesn't check the other boxes, whereas most (all?) other supermodels do. That's why she's overrated. Plain and simple.

:shrug:

And yes, if I were single and saw her in a bar, I and most others here would take a crack at it. But I think we can all agree that the threshold for perfect 10 supermodel and the threshold for "I'm a few pints into the night and feeling frisky, which one of these barmaids should I try to take home" are probably different.

Otis said:
DocHolliday said:
Otis said:
renesauz said:
Otis said:
Wingnut said:
well said.
Thirded.

Now we're drilling down to the heart of the issue here. If you took away the face and rack from LOTS and LOTS of supermodels, they still would have really hot bodies. If we are talking "supermodel", perfect 10 status, you have to check all the boxes. Yes, Kate is really really pretty. And yes she has a massive rack (a plus for some of us, a little much for others of us). But she doesn't check the other boxes, whereas most (all?) other supermodels do. That's why she's overrated. Plain and simple.

And yes, if I were single and saw her in a bar, I and most others here would take a crack at it. But I think we can all agree that the threshold for perfect 10 supermodel and the threshold for "I'm a few pints into the night and feeling frisky, which one of these barmaids should I try to take home" are probably different.
I think that is what is going here that is mystifying to some. She is nothing special among her peer group, but is getting all of this attention as if the world began and ended with her huge breasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: Ned
Otis said:
DocHolliday said:
Otis said:
renesauz said:
Otis said:
Wingnut said:
well said.
Thirded.

I think that is what is going here that is mystifying to some. She is nothing special among her peer group, but is getting all of this attention as if the world began and ended with her huge breasts.
FYI, not everyone agrees with this point. And that is ACTUALLY the heart of the issue. Different opinions. I agree with Oat's assessment that she doesn't check all the boxes. But the two boxes she does check (face and boobs), she gets multiple checks.

Think of it like athletic ability. Allen Iverson was a great athlete. He could probably play in the NBA, NFL, MLB, even the NHL if he put his mind to it. He can do it all, probably all pretty well. Peyton Manning only plays football. Couldn't do anything else athletic probably. But what he does in football is better than anything Allen Iverson could do in any one sport, so he gets credit as being a legendary athlete because the things he does well, he does better than anyone. Manning is a legend for only checking off one box exceptionally well, even though Iverson is technically a better athlete overall and can check off more boxes.

Or am I just overexplaining this? :)

I would like her to sit next to me while I play Call of Duty. I might even stay on the couch if she cups one of her farts and puts in my face. except if it's a broccoli fart. Then I'm leaving.

I would like her to sit next to me while I play Call of Duty. I might even stay on the couch if she cups one of her farts and puts in my face. except if it's a broccoli fart. Then I'm leaving.
What if she took a dump on your avatar's chest?

Otis said:
Wingnut said:
well said.
Thirded.

So can we get an "unlike" or "oof" button?

It's safe to say that she is the new Pamela Anderson.
No fake cans, no sex tape, no Tommy Lee anywhere to be found, I'd hold off on making that comparison just yet.
Fat ####, moderately attractive but not super-model hot and waaay too over-rated. Yup, just like Anderson.

Anderson was loved before the sex tape. Upton will release one once her 15 minutes are up.

No fake cans, no sex tape, no Tommy Lee anywhere to be found, I'd hold off on making that comparison just yet.
Fat ####, moderately attractive but not super-model hot and waaay too over-rated. Yup, just like Anderson.

Anderson was loved before the sex tape. Upton will release one once her 15 minutes are up.
I never thought Anderson was that attractive, but to each his own.

Exactly.

Now guys are saying that Pam Anderson is not attractive? This has got to be a joke.
I always the attention lavished upon her was a bit much (I was more of a Yasmine Bleeth guy personally until she coked her way out of the business) but she was definitely smoking hot.

Now this is just ######ed. Just lock it up mods.

No red blooded man in the mid 90s can honestly say they didn't find Pam attractive. It's just bull#### and I demand a retraction

No red blooded man in the mid 90s can honestly say they didn't find Pam attractive. It's just bull#### and I demand a retraction
oof.

I may have at the time, but looking back, I don't recall doing so. Granted, I'm only in my late 20s, so that decade is a little fuzzy.

Jesus, overreact much? This is why the thread is so long. The cultish following for someone that's not upper echelon hot is funny.

I don't think it's nitpicking when we knock her down a rung for a square figure and a stomach 1 sandwich away from becoming a gunt. Nitpicking would be knocking her down a rung for having a weird wrinkle on her knee.
Saying someone is "super hot" and then pointing out imperfections is pointless. Everyone has imperfections.
Not in a class of women whose claim to fame is perfection. That's what supermodels -- "perfect 10s" -- are supposed to be about.
Most supermodels I know are not 10s. Great bodies but often too thin / flat , euro faces with weird noses ... I find your Hollywood hotties generally hotter than VS models to make a rash over generalization.

Now Christie Brinkley in her prime? That's perfection.

[post=[URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=yovanna+ventura&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dFppU8zoCcfdoAS5-ID4CQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1821&bih=857&dpr=0.75#imgdii=_"]https://www.google.com/search?q=yovanna+ventura&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dFppU8zoCcfdoAS5-ID4CQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1821&bih=857&dpr=0.75#imgdii=_[/URL]]Yovana Ventura

Otis said:
DocHolliday said:
Otis said:
renesauz said:
Otis said:
Wingnut said:
well said.
Thirded.

The mystifying part is to be a supermodel, you supposedly have to have all these "boxes" checked, I'm guessing by the industry? The industry apparently has checked the boxes or she wouldn't be in the shoots/shows she's in. But yet the boxes aren't checked....somehow....according to Otis :oldunsure: If it's just us fat guys "checking the boxes" then it's really just opinion rendering the point flaccid so you're apparently headed back to the drawing board. :shrug: I AM curious what the boxes consist of though.

Who posted in: Hot!

Member name Posts

Otis 148

RBM 46

Your lead is now in triple digits. Keep fighting the good fight, whatever it may be. Don't let these bastages get away with having an opinion different from yours!!!!

Who posted in: Hot!

Member name Posts

Otis 148

RBM 46

Your lead is now in triple digits. Keep fighting the good fight, whatever it may be. Don't let these bastages get away with having an opinion different from yours!!!!
It takes persistence to bring the truth. It's his life's work. It's his...burden.

Brooklyn Decker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kate Upton

Otis, can you give me a top 5 OtisFFA approved chicks I can snap one off to so I don't keep coming back to Kate and her sloppy delicious breasts?

Users who are viewing this thread