Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hot!

Otis, can you give me a top 5 OtisFFA approved chicks I can snap one off to so I don't keep coming back to Kate and her sloppy delicious breasts?

pretty sure sarah jessica parker and hilary swank are in his top 5. Apparently hes into horses

Otis, can you give me a top 5 OtisFFA approved chicks I can snap one off to so I don't keep coming back to Kate and her sloppy delicious breasts?

pretty sure sarah jessica parker and hilary swank are in his top 5. Apparently hes into horses

I'm not sure Otis is that stable of an individual. Thanks everyone, I'm here all week!

I'm not sure Otis is that stable of an individual. Thanks everyone, I'm here all week!

Eesh.

If you're looking for my views on what a perfect 10 looks like, you can start here.

should change his name to Oatis

• Like 1

Who posted in: Hot!

Member name Posts

Otis 148

RBM 46

Your lead is now in triple digits. Keep fighting the good fight, whatever it may be. Don't let these bastages get away with having an opinion different from yours!!!!

I don't get this....this is a ####### message board......

guess I missed the part where you are just supposed to go in a thread and make one post and then leave to be considered cool or something....

If you're looking for my views on what a perfect 10 looks like, you can start here.

1) I made a comment that I thought Kate Upton would look like Tyra Banks in 15 years. Kate Upton never looked as good as Tyra does here.

2) Who is number 1 in your link? Is that Elle MacPherson?

Edited by Ned Ryerson

Who posted in: Hot!

Member name Posts

Otis 148

RBM 46

Your lead is now in triple digits. Keep fighting the good fight, whatever it may be. Don't let these bastages get away with having an opinion different from yours!!!!

I don't get this....this is a ####### message board......

guess I missed the part where you are just supposed to go in a thread and make one post and then leave to be considered cool or something....

TxBuckeye has a weird thing for me. Haven't quite figured it out, but he gets very upset with me about things and apparently blocked me and gets mad when I post in threads where he posts (though he likes to come in here a lot). In any event, not sure who he even is, but I think this is part of his odd shtick.

Not sure why you guys are hating on the O-Man. He's just pointing out the obvious flaws in what most here are calling flawless.

Not sure why you guys are hating on the O-Man. He's just pointing out the obvious flaws in what most here are calling flawless.

I dont think anyone called her flawless. Just a difference in opinion on the definition of a "10". IMO a 10 can still have some small flaws but make up for them in other areas which she clearly does in spades. Just cuz shes a 10 doesnt mean shes the hottest chick in the world. There are 10s hotter than her (like Adrianna Lima or Brooklyn Decker) and 10s not as hot as her. Its all a matter of opinion. Heck she can be the lowest ranked 10 and I still think shes a 10 :shrug:

There are many types of A's. Just because someone scored an 85 doesn't mean they deserve anything less than an A. I know there are other students who did better, but to me an 85 is still an A.

There are many types of A's. Just because someone scored an 85 doesn't mean they deserve anything less than an A. I know there are other students who did better, but to me an 85 is still an A.

You grading on a curve?

You grading on a curve?

If she had any, sure.

Oatchochet likes boob jobs

Oatchochet likes boob jobs

Otis likes his teeth bigger than his boobs :whinny:

Edited by shadyridr

In contrast, Brooklyn Decker is alsoperfect

FYP

O.k. I understand where you're coming from now.

I still think Upton is hot though. Maybe not in Brookly Decker's tier, but still hot.

I don't want to speak for Otis but I think this is the point he has been trying to make in here. She is a hot chick, but doesn't quite belong among the all time greats despite all the attention she gets.

I want to fall asleep on those pillows.

I think Upton gets a lot of attention because she is different than the typical waifish models. Oh, and she has big boobs.

And because men like hot women. Its hilarious that some people can't stand the fact that she's so popular.

I think Upton gets a lot of attention because she is different than the typical waifish models. Oh, and she has big boobs.

And because men like hot women. Its hilarious that some people can't stand the fact that she's so popular.

It's the kim kardashian effect. Upton doesn't deserve to be as popular or successful as she is in her profession.

Does kim kardashian deserve the same respect or popularity as a great actress? I say no but obviously the public disagrees.

It's the kim kardashian effect. Upton doesn't deserve to be as popular or successful as she is in her profession.

Does kim kardashian deserve the same respect or popularity as a great actress? I say no but obviously the public disagrees.

actress?

actress?

Yes. Kim kardashian is as popular as actresses who actually have talent. KK is a grossly successful entertainer somehow.

Kate upton is basically the kim kardashian of the modeling world.

actress?

Yes. Kim kardashian is as popular as actresses who actually have talent. KK is a grossly successful entertainer somehow.

Wut? :lmao:

actress?

KK is NOT an actress. Kate Upton IS a supermodel. Theres a huge difference

actress?

:goodposting:

I like Upton a lot more than Brooklyn Decker. I'm a big face guy, and something about BD's face doesn't do it for me.

Understood (though I think Decker's face is fine), but most of Otis's complaints have been about Upton's physique so I was trying to get a reference in that area.

actress?

I never said she was an actress, just that she's as popular and successful as even the top ones.

I should have just stated entertainer, and somehow KK is extremely successful as an entertainer despite not having any real talent.

Kind of like kate upton being a hugely successful model despite lacking the qualifications.

KK is to entertaining as Kate Upton is to modeling

ETD: Nevermind....already covered :lol:

Edited by The Commish

actress?

I never said she was an actress, just that she's as popular and successful as even the top ones.

I should have just stated entertainer, and somehow KK is extremely successful as an entertainer despite not having any real talent.

Kind of like kate upton being a hugely successful model despite lacking the qualifications.

:lmao: Yeah all these photogs and magazine editors kinda disagree with you

actress?

:lmao: Yeah all these photogs and magazine editors kinda disagree with you

They are giving the public what they want, I guarantee the people at the heads of these big modeling agencies are like wtf, this is a disgrace to our profession.

Personally I prefer curves to heroin-chic, but to each his own.

This kills me too. When did "curves" become a synonym for "flabby"? You realize that skinny/fit women can have nice curves, and some women with a little more meat on them can be boxy and curveless?

It's like a bunch of house fraus in here justifying their heft.

• Like 1

This kills me too. When did "curves" become a synonym for "flabby"? You realize that skinny/fit women can have nice curves, and some women with a little more meat on them can be boxy and curveless?

About the time that skin cloaked bones became "fit" :shrug:

About the time that skin cloaked bones became "fit" :shrug:

You don't find the Victoria's Secret models to be attractive? Are they just "skin cloaked bones"?

Pray tell, you prefer plasticboobed, starved, fitnessfreaks with man muscles, right.

Not extrapolating anymore that you, buddy

Brooklyn Decker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kate Upton

OMG! That's great! You typed out all those ">"'s. That's ####ing awesome! What a burn you delivered on all of those Kate Upton fans. I can just picture all those Kate Upton fans sitting there at their computers, staring grumpily at their screens cause there ain't NO comeback against all those >'s. Just awesome man.

• Like 2

I like Upton a lot more than Brooklyn Decker. I'm a big face guy, and something about BD's face doesn't do it for me.

Agree. Decker has something weird goin on. And if we are splitting 9s and 10s, that has to be accounted for.

Agree. Decker has something weird goin on. And if we are splitting 9s and 10s, that has to be accounted for.

I'll take Alexis Texas over both of 'em.