What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

Personally I prefer curves to heroin-chic, but to each his own.
This kills me too. When did "curves" become a synonym for "flabby"? You realize that skinny/fit women can have nice curves, and some women with a little more meat on them can be boxy and curveless?

It's like a bunch of house fraus in here justifying their heft.
Pray tell, you prefer plasticboobed, starved, fitnessfreaks with man muscles, right.Not extrapolating anymore that you, buddy
I like Victorias Secret models. Are they not hot?

This kills me too. When did "curves" become a synonym for "flabby"? You realize that skinny/fit women can have nice curves, and some women with a little more meat on them can be boxy and curveless?

About the time that skin cloaked bones became "fit" :shrug:
You don't find the Victoria's Secret models to be attractive? Are they just "skin cloaked bones"?
Pretty sure you know exactly what I am talking about. These threads are riddled with guys who like the "skin and bones" types and they are alway using the term "fit". No need to play coy or attempt to shift topic.

You don't find the Victoria's Secret models to be attractive? Are they just "skin cloaked bones"?
Pretty sure you know exactly what I am talking about. These threads are riddled with guys who like the "skin and bones" types and they are alway using the term "fit". No need to play coy or attempt to shift topic.
:confused: Honestly no idea what you're talking about. I think those women are the ideal. Those are 10s. Upton is an 8 in comparison. There's really nothing coy about this, and it's directly on topic.

One thing I've learned in here, though it took me about 34 pages: guys in this thread are REALLY bad at admitting when they're wrong.

:confused: Honestly no idea what you're talking about. I think those women are the ideal. Those are 10s. Upton is an 8 in comparison. There's really nothing coy about this, and it's directly on topic.
You fail to acknowledge that many folks have a differing opinion... and that for some Upton is more attractive than those Victoria secret models.

THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL PERFECT TEN.

You fail to acknowledge that many folks have a differing opinion... and that for some Upton is more attractive than those Victoria secret models.

Let me help you out here, and I'll try and make it simple as possible.

THESE are way hotter than THIS.

I don't care about your tastes, or if you were born on Mars and raised on a diet of kale and fieldstone.

You fail to acknowledge that many folks have a differing opinion... and that for some Upton is more attractive than those Victoria secret models.THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL PERFECT TEN.
Let me help you out here, and I'll try and make it simple as possible.

THESE are way hotter than THIS.

I don't care about your tastes, or if you were born on Mars and raised on a diet of kale and fieldstone.
:goodposting:

I'm actually not even sure who the VS models are these days . . . I think that pic Otis provided of the five of them was from a while back, no? Doutzen Kroes and Candice Swanepoel, I guess . . . I just know that some of them (I don't know names) are not all that pretty (neither is Swanepoel), and for some reason the Vic's catalogs I glance through these days only have three or four pictures of Erin Heatherton, who's beautiful. :shrug: Pretty sure Kate Upton is in the same league as most of those girls, just a different body type.

How tall is Kate, anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Should have posted that in WingDings font. It would have had the same effect. But you summed up my entire point that he just doesn't seem to get. People having a different opinion than him is just a completely foreign concept that he can't/won't understand.

Should have posted that in WingDings font. It would have had the same effect. But you summed up my entire point that he just doesn't seem to get. People having a different opinion than him is just a completely foreign concept that he can't/won't understand.
At some point opinions become irrelevant. Right around the point at which someone sees the picture posted above and calls that a 10. It is undeniable that the VS girls are at least one solid class above.

Otis said:
TxBuckeye said:
renesauz said:

At some point opinions become irrelevant. Right around the point at which someone sees the picture posted above and calls that a 10. It is undeniable that the VS girls are at least one solid class above.
In fairness Oat, you and others keep posting that ONE picture as "proof" that she isn't a 10. On that day, sure she wasn't at her best. There are a few other instances as well. But for the most part, she usually looks amazing. I'm sure I can find a picture of Adriana Lima's snaggle tooth or Gisele's big pointy nose. Much like Kate's square hips, those are things that don't really go away. Yeah I guess Adriana could go to a dentist and Gisele can get a nose job easier than Kate can get hip expansion. But the point is, none of them are doing any of that to fix these flaws. Fortunately, all three of them have other amazing features that distract us from any negatives.

Kate Upton may be a 9 or a 10? Don't know. Don't care. I know she is at least a 9 and is very hot. I also know that she is not the hottest chick on the planet right now. I am not sure that discussion even matters when rating Upton. Is there a limit on 9s or 10s?

Otis said:
The Commish said:
Otis said:
The Commish said:
Otis said:
msommer said:

:lmao: ok

Otis said:
One thing I've learned in here, though it took me about 34 pages: guys in this thread are REALLY bad at admitting when they're wrong.
There's no "fact" here to be "wrong" about. It's all opinions :lol:

Is she hotter than JLH at her best?
Only chick that is probably hotter than JLH in her prime is Jessica Simpson in her prime.
Gotta disagree with this one. Alba at her best was damn near perfection.
And toss in some folks like Ambrosio and Lima at their peaks. There's a whole herd of chicks who are hotter than both JLH and Upton
If we're going 'prime' I'll take this broad or this broad over all.

Of course, if we're drafting overall, I select her!

Only chick that is probably hotter than JLH in her prime is Jessica Simpson in her prime.
You must be joking. I've never understood the whole Hewitt thing. At her best she was cute. Even then I never dug her face.
Random chicks on the Chive can compete with JLH at her best and they use mirror selfies not Photoshop. She was cute. And she had a nice enough rack but she was never all that.

it was a short prime, but in the Dukes of Hazard Era she was absolutely unreal.... it just didn't last long.
Jessica blows JLH out of the water. Not the same class imho.

In fact, I'd submit DOH Jessica as just about the epitome of female perfection.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFbLpIecWkePpfz4TNVXa_W6ZOuY9UFb351oceW1OnX0pEZHNL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TPjZX6_OEck/TFGswPgfBvI/AAAAAAAADG0/iP-ovr0R9Eg/s400/jessica-simpson.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: RBM
You must be joking. I've never understood the whole Hewitt thing. At her best she was cute. Even then I never dug her face.
Random chicks on the Chive can compete with JLH at her best and they use mirror selfies not Photoshop. She was cute. And she had a nice enough rack but she was never all that.
That all may be true but random chicks aren't celebrities. Be honest, who would you rather nail - Jennifer Love-Hewitt (let's say you consider her an 8 for the purposes of this discussion) or a Random Chick 9 or 9.5? The former is a much better story to tell than the latter.

That all may be true but random chicks aren't celebrities. Be honest, who would you rather nail - Jennifer Love-Hewitt (let's say you consider her an 8 for the purposes of this discussion) or a Random Chick 9 or 9.5? The former is a much better story to tell than the latter.
Yeah I got plenty of real world chick stories that are interesting enough. And really I was never a talker anyway. I found the guys with the most to say got the least usually. Random chick 9 works for me just fine.

Yeah I got plenty of real world chick stories that are interesting enough. And really I was never a talker anyway. I found the guys with the most to say got the least usually. Random chick 9 works for me just fine.
Fair enough. For me, if I can pull a Random 9 I can do that just about anytime. But getting a celebrity? That isn't going to happen all that often if ever. So give me the celeb 8 over the Random 9 every day.

Fair enough. For me, if I can pull a Random 9 I can do that just about anytime. But getting a celebrity? That isn't going to happen all that often if ever. So give me the celeb 8 over the Random 9 every day.
I understand completely.

I understand completely.
I'm with you.

That said, prime Salma Hayek is my 10 measuring stick, and I've yet to see anyone IRL that matches up. Prime Raquel Welch is right there too, though I put her a notch below Salma (not crazy about Raquel's nose).

Salma Hayek and Jessica Alba played strippers in movies and never stripped but both were still insanely hot.

That's perfection in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread