What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (3 Viewers)

NCCommish said:
Gr00vus said:
jamny said:
Not seeing any flab there. She could use a bit of tone though. Still hot.
Might want to keep that appointment at LensCrafters.
I can already see all these off the mark comments of yours just fine, thanks.
And yet you miss the rolls on Kate.
None in that picture. Maybe its time you go to something other than the McDonalds of eyeglass vendors?

KU was on the Kelly and Michael show co-hosting with Strahan today. She was dressed really conservatively and sitting down so you didn't get a great view of her body. That said, her face is really really pretty and she seems to have a fun, natural personality. You could also tell there was something special happening underneath her top, it just wasn't on display. She has a lot going for her naturally and if she could just shed the extra 20 or so, she'd be amazing.

And obviously, would bang like Thor with Mjolnir.

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfg

jesus....

game over
I couldn't take it anymore......the 10 scale starts here boys........it's all downhill after her no matter who else you bring to the party
will continue to bump this post every time I see the Hot! thread back on page one.....or until all Upton fans are converted over to Natalia
Very nice, but does she have six toes on her left foot in pic # 3? Not that it would matter.

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfg

jesus....

game over
I couldn't take it anymore......the 10 scale starts here boys........it's all downhill after her no matter who else you bring to the party
will continue to bump this post every time I see the Hot! thread back on page one.....or until all Upton fans are converted over to Natalia
Very nice, but does she have six toes on her left foot in pic # 3? Not that it would matter.
whoa

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfg

jesus....

game over
whoa
gota be fake

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfgjesus....

game over
whoa
gota be fake
It's not an extra toe. It's the portion of her foot where her toe meets her foot in a weird light.

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfg

jesus....

game over
whoa
gota be fake
Who cares. She could have a human head growing out of her foot and she'd still be one of the hottest chicks on the planet.

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfgjesus....

game over
whoa
gota be fake
It's not an extra toe. It's the portion of her foot where her toe meets her foot in a weird light.
I'd make sweet love to that part of her foot

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfgjesus....

game over
whoa
gota be fake
Probably correct, and sadly so since that makes her less sexy.

Stinkin Ref said:
Jewell said:
omfgjesus....

game over
whoa
gota be fake
Probably correct, and sadly so since that makes her less sexy.
I would still give her the best 10 seconds of my life.

I'm sure many here have seen this...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/justin-verlander-tosses-kate-upton-baseball-stands-game-article-1.1891934

Could be a bad vid...but she just looks doughy here, might be tipping the scales...so to speak..towards Otis' view.
If she had reverse cannonballed into the dugout, she could've sued them for millions
I'm fairly certain that her head would not have been the first thing to hit.

I'm sure many here have seen this...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/justin-verlander-tosses-kate-upton-baseball-stands-game-article-1.1891934

Could be a bad vid...but she just looks doughy here, might be tipping the scales...so to speak..towards Otis' view.
If she had reverse cannonballed into the dugout, she could've sued them for millions
I'm fairly certain that her head would not have been the first thing to hit.
i did not know that kate wears glasses or that she died her hair brohans but hey she is still looking pretty good to this old boy take that to the bank brohans

Not sure how you can say that after watching that video. You guys have some sort of fat chipmunk fetish?
Seriously. And all the editors and readers of Sports Illustrated must have that damn fetish too, cause she made the cover twice in a row. So it must be that you are the normal one and everyone else is just really weird!

Not sure how you can say that after watching that video. You guys have some sort of fat chipmunk fetish?
Seriously. And all the editors and readers of Sports Illustrated must have that damn fetish too, cause she made the cover twice in a row. So it must be that you are the normal one and everyone else is just really weird!
She's obviously an attractive woman, but I have a hard time thinking that the Kate Upton that is in the Yankee stadium video in her current shape would be the SI cover model.

She's obviously an attractive woman, but I have a hard time thinking that the Kate Upton that is in the Yankee stadium video in her current shape would be the SI cover model.
I don't care what she looks like in Yankee Stadium, I just care what she looks like after the airbrushing and lighting and makeup people work on her. I probably only have like a 50% chance of ever going out with her, so it doesn't bother me that she's not at her best all the time.

I don't care what she looks like in Yankee Stadium, I just care what she looks like after the airbrushing and lighting and makeup people work on her. I probably only have like a 50% chance of ever going out with her, so it doesn't bother me that she's not at her best all the time.
Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job.

at this rate...maybe.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're all sheep :shrug:
At least we aren't bangin' 'em like some of you farm fetishers....

Users who are viewing this thread