What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

Not a joke. That is not a good look.
That picture in particular makes you want to vomit?
I'm not into naked middle aged men with fake boobs. You find that attractive?

Seriously, that's basically my gut.
I don't think we are seeing the same picture

Oh yes I can see how it's hard for her to understand why people treat her as a sex object.

Oh and still more than a bit chubby.
Gotta recognize the talent though for being able to hula hoop with no hips.
She's inthat ad for Art of War dressed like a Greek goddess.
And is smoking hot in it too! :love:

Oh yes I can see how it's hard for her to understand why people treat her as a sex object.

Oh and still more than a bit chubby.
Gotta recognize the talent though for being able to hula hoop with no hips.
She's inthat ad for Art of War dressed like a Greek goddess.
And is smoking hot in it too! :love:
That wet tshirt spot at the end is worth the wait...

Just saw an article calling this girl the next Kate Upton. Though, every blond with huge hoo-hoos that comes along is probably called the "next Kate Upton".

Anyway, here she is; Charlotte McKinney http://instagram.com/charlottemckinney
Definitely hotter than Kate.
Way hotter than Upton. This is an argument for a perfect ten. See the difference?
Yes. The difference is she'll never be household name like Kate, as famous or popular as Kate, and the number of men around the world who masturbate to her pics will never be more than around 1% of Kates numbers.So yes, the difference is obvious.
Can you tell me the lottery numbers as long as you are predicting the future here?
Feel free to bump this if she ever becomes famous as Kate.
Stock about to rise with Super Bowl spot.

Just saw an article calling this girl the next Kate Upton. Though, every blond with huge hoo-hoos that comes along is probably called the "next Kate Upton".

Definitely hotter than Kate.
Way hotter than Upton. This is an argument for a perfect ten. See the difference?
Yes. The difference is she'll never be household name like Kate, as famous or popular as Kate, and the number of men around the world who masturbate to her pics will never be more than around 1% of Kates numbers.So yes, the difference is obvious.
Can you tell me the lottery numbers as long as you are predicting the future here?
Feel free to bump this if she ever becomes famous as Kate.
Stock about to rise with Super Bowl spot.
Not as pretty, better body

My Like button just broke.
I hope it is not fractured.
Shouldn't be, but I guess I may be making an assumption on what he using to type.
In a superbowl commercial I think.

Users who are viewing this thread