Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hot!

Officially stalkinghttp://twitter.com/#!/kateupton

Can't get to twitter here at work, but my good buddy Tyler has something on his main page that is likely what you are posting.
Its just her twitter acct, but I am on my way to Tyler now to see what you are referring to.

Words can not do her justice. Hottest girl I've ever seen in my life, easily.

1) Do you mean actually seen in person or a picture of on the internet?

2) If its the former, then ok maybe. If its the latter, there is no way that's true.

I'm not at all saying she's not good looking - she clearly is. But NO CHANCE she's the hottest girl you've ever seen on the internet - easily - and I doubt even in person. Unless maybe you went to Notre Dame.

2) If its the former, then ok maybe. If its the latter, there is no way that's true.

I'm not at all saying she's not good looking - she clearly is. But NO CHANCE she's the hottest girl you've ever seen on the internet - easily - and I doubt even in person. Unless maybe you went to Notre Dame.

Both. Easily.

I could ask you who you believe is the hottest girl you've ever seen, and chances are you'd say you don't have a clear number one. If you do have a number one or have a few who you think are hotter, you can post pics, and I'm sure I'll be even more baffled than you are.

I feel that I put on a pedestal hot wimmin that I've seen in person over ones from the media. There's something about being able to creepily touch her that makes them more attactive.

Both. Easily.

I could ask you who you believe is the hottest girl you've ever seen, and chances are you'd say you don't have a clear number one. If you do have a number one or have a few who you think are hotter, you can post pics, and I'm sure I'll be even more baffled than you are.

See the sig.

If my life is on the line and I need an instant stiffy, I'll take my chances with Kate over any woman on the planet. Guess that makes her the hottest woman on the planet in my book.

She seems really annoying when she talks.

She'd be a horrible long term investment as she will be haggard in ten years. An 18 year old who looks 28, gl with that.

I feel for the rich dude who is going to get financially crippled taking her on.

She's top notch now, but the before and after pics of her are going to be mind boggling down the road.

Can't get to twitter here at work, but my good buddy Tyler has something on his main page that is likely what you are posting.
From ur friend tyler, Lindsay lohan looking really fine these days http://m.wwtdd.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp&id=289840797&postId=289840797&postUserId=2577242&sessionToken=&DID=350&DFCL=1000&DBSB=postDate%23desc&DBFQ=userId%3A2577242+cat1%3A%22Home%22&DL.w=&DL.d=10&DQ=&DS=5

She seems really annoying when she talks.She'd be a horrible long term investment as she will be haggard in ten years. An 18 year old who looks 28, gl with that.I feel for the rich dude who is going to get financially crippled taking her on.She's top notch now, but the before and after pics of her are going to be mind boggling down the road.

Yea if she couldn't talk anymore she'd be a 10.ETA: Believe Kayne West is tagging her Edited by Walton Goggins

LOL Tyler's comment

It’s really sexually frustrating to follow S.I. supermodel Kate Upton on twitter because she’s constantly flashing her cleavage and taking pictures of it. Maybe I should tease her with some pictures of me in tiny shorts so my balls kind of hang out the bottom and get her all turned on. Two can play this little game, Kate Upton!

Both. Easily.

See the sig.

That's cool. Totally different body type, face, hair, everything. Different dudes like different girls.

For those claiming that Upton will fall apart in a few years, I don't get it. I see that thrown around a lot. She's a super-model whose only job is keeping her body in optimal condition, not some housewife who's going to park on the couch after she pumps a couple kids out. Just because she has perfect enormous boobs doesn't mean they're going to sag like grandma's in a couple years.

Right, I really pity the guy who gets stuck with Kate Upton...guy's a loser compared to all the ballers in the FFA with foresight and sense when it comes to women.

Both. Easily.

See the sig.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Both. Easily.

See the sig.

LOL, you mean this chick is your #1? Edited by Sheriff66

LOL Tyler's comment

It’s really sexually frustrating to follow S.I. supermodel Kate Upton on twitter because she’s constantly flashing her cleavage and taking pictures of it. Maybe I should tease her with some pictures of me in tiny shorts so my balls kind of hang out the bottom and get her all turned on. Two can play this little game, Kate Upton!

:lmao:

She seems really annoying when she talks.She'd be a horrible long term investment as she will be haggard in ten years. An 18 year old who looks 28, gl with that.I feel for the rich dude who is going to get financially crippled taking her on.She's top notch now, but the before and after pics of her are going to be mind boggling down the road.

Ha wow that is some awful ####### posting

Both. Easily.

See the sig.

this chick is the #1
:goodposting: Edited by whoknew

It baffles me that anyone could look at this chick and only think about what she'll look like in 10 years. Why would anyone give a #### about any of this?

It baffles me that anyone could look at this chick and only think about what she'll look like in 10 years. Why would anyone give a #### about any of this?
:goodposting: shuke as the voice of reason.

She'd be a horrible long term investment as she will be haggard in ten years. An 18 year old who looks 28, gl with that.

I feel for the rich dude who is going to get financially crippled taking her on.

She's top notch now, but the before and after pics of her are going to be mind boggling down the road.

Look at this freaking guy.

Look at this freaking guy.
Not to mention, maybe I'm alone here but I really don't find her annoying when she talks. Yeah yeah I know "She talks in that video?" and yes that's a hilarious joke. But seriously, for an 18 year old chick who gained sudden fame overnight, she actually seems pretty normal.

:goodposting:Do people jerk off to marriage fantasies or something?:confused:

Both. Easily.

See the sig.

this chick is the #1
:goodposting:
Would you buy her one of these and make her touch her tongue to a flagpole in winter. Because that would be hot.

:goodposting:Do people jerk off to marriage fantasies or something?:confused:
Chicks do...