Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hot!

Is Kayne West still sticking that?

#### that ###### ##### ####er!!!
I'm In denial until I see a pic of them together.

Kate UptonHey I said I wasnt in Cannes come on that girl doesn't even look like me... I'm not with kanye

Kayne is with some chick named Caty Upton. Not Kate. (h/t to Jimmy Traina and Hot Clicks)

• 4 weeks later...

She seems really annoying when she talks.She'd be a horrible long term investment as she will be haggard in ten years. An 18 year old who looks 28, gl with that.I feel for the rich dude who is going to get financially crippled taking her on.She's top notch now, but the before and after pics of her are going to be mind boggling down the road.

It baffles me that anyone could look at this chick and only think about what she'll look like in 10 years. Why would anyone give a #### about any of this?
Not familiar with moderated's work eh? Count yourself as one of the lucky ones.

A definate 10 from the bottom of the ribcage up...but somethings a bit awkward below the ribcage. Gorgeous in the face with fantastic breasts, but toothpick legs, zero hips, and an #### that looks like it belongs on a 12 y.o pre-pubescant 7th grader. (While I'm well aware of the FFAs penchant for rail-thin women, this girl lacks balance.)

Definately hot, but not quite centerfold hot. Only an 8.5.

A definate 10 from the bottom of the ribcage up...but somethings a bit awkward below the ribcage. Gorgeous in the face with fantastic breasts, but toothpick legs, zero hips, and an #### that looks like it belongs on a 12 y.o pre-pubescant 7th grader. (While I'm well aware of the FFAs penchant for rail-thin women, this girl lacks balance.)

reported

Kate Upton Birthdate: June 10, 1992

Jesus... I graduated high school 2 weeks before she was born.

I'm a year and two weeks, and it doesn't bother me in the least. What I love best is her story - she just "walked in" to a modeling agency.. Before that she was just a ridiculously hot chick in your town...
Edited by Seven Above

reported
:lmao:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Girl needs to get on a diet ASAP.Jelly rolls when she leans over are already apparent.

we need an opposite of :goodposting: . We'll call it :moderated:
I think :moderated: is already slated to be one of the little smileys humping the apple logo.
Pretty sure :goonsquad: is in line for that one.

• 2 weeks later...

I was advised not to post stuff from WWTDD (something about NSFW and bannings), so I'll just tell you to check out the story from 7/18/11 on Kate's new bikini line there. There is a 50+ picture gallery for your...uh...enjoyment.