What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

In before offdee comes in and rates her an 8
9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
Where can I find the rest of this scale? I know I've seen it before. I need it to settle an argument at work.

She's gracing the cover of a famous magazine that everyone used to buy, but no longer does.

ETA: to correct grammar. I think(?) Ahh, #### it. Enjoy the jugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
our friend tyler has the rest of her pics up on his site, and i really enjoy those sloppy, juicy jugs.

CNBC's Darren Rovell Just Made Us Cringe With His Valentine

CNBC's Darren Rovell Just Made Us Cringe With His Valentine

Supermodel Kate Upton, who is currently gracing the cover of Sport Illustrated swimsuit edition, made an appearance on CNBC this afternoon.

Toward the end of the segment, CNBC's sports reporter Darren Rovell decided to ask the 19-year-old curvy blonde to be his Valentine.

"I definitely want the chocolate :hophead: , but there's a little bit of a waiting list," Upton responded.

Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that everyone is getting all giddy due to her big boobs.

If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?

95% of girls with big naturals turn into fat slobs by age 30.

It's funny that everyone is getting all giddy due to her big boobs.If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?95% of girls with big naturals turn into fat slobs by age 30.
But we are talking about today though, right now. Feel free to bump this thread in 11 years to prove your point.

It's funny that everyone is getting all giddy due to her big boobs.If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?95% of girls with big naturals turn into fat slobs by age 30.
Yeah, she'll probably be really wrinkly and incontinent when she's 78 too. I'll pass. :rolleyes:

But we are talking about today though, right now. Feel free to bump this thread in 11 years to prove your point.
I think she has a beautiful face. Like I said earlier, she's Mandy Moore with a huge rack.

It's funny that everyone is getting all giddy due to her big boobs.

If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?

95% of girls with big naturals turn into fat slobs by age 30.
I think she has a beautiful face. Like I said earlier, she's Mandy Moore with a huge rack.
Exactly. Cute but sexy face and perfect ####.

Users who are viewing this thread