What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Workaholics (1 Viewer)

I absolutely love Carl. His wonky eye is hilarious.

I couldn't stop laughing at Blake trying to get horny. Had to rewind twice.

jdoggydogg said:
Adam's grotesque tongue kissing was hilarious.
That entire pool scene in Stan Halen was hilarious.

I think it would be strange/awesome of an "acting" experience to even just start doing that to a random actress from a casting call

I thought I had seen them all, but apparently I missed a season or 2 and have been catching up. the 2011-12 seasons were freaking great. The wrestlemania/refrigerator and befriending a child molester episodes were stellar

This show is quickly jumping the shark. The last 3 or so were borderline unwatchable. I'll finish out the season but this may be it for me if things don't improve.

I'd started to wear out on this show but it's been their most consistently funny season to date imo so far

I love/hate this show.  Thanks for the heads up, I didnt even know it was back on.  once amazon adds the new season, I'll spend a hung over saturday watching it.  Not going out of my way on a week to week for this thing.

Season finale was one of their finest episodes ever,  overall it's still a hit or miss show, but the hits happen often enough to stick with it.

I liked or loved 6/10 of the episodes this season... and that's one of their better hit rates in a season

I liked this season. Kind of hard to recommend to anybody, but if into weed and cranking down, the finale, viral video and viking museum episodes were really funny IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread