What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED (1 Viewer)

JPeso

Footballguy
Hello all,

We just had a commissioner step down in a league I have participated in for the past 3 years (the league however, had the initial draft in 2005). We had several owners who left along with the commissioner, due to lack of interest and inactivity, which opened up a total of 5 rosters - please note there was not any bad blood with the five owners that left, no rift in the league. In fairness, we will hold a dispersal draft when we have found 5 new owners.

Draft order will be determined using http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm and will be normal snake-style as it is in a start-up setting. The 5 owners, will, however, be able to select their positions in the draft based on the randomizer. That is, if you received #1 on the randomizer, you could choose to pick 5th if you like, followed by the owner who got #2 in randomizer, etc.

See link below for Scoring and Bylaws:

http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/38798

It is $125 league. I will be taking over as commissioner, and we will be using LeagueSafe to house our funds. Note that the league will be voting on many things this off-season once we have 14 owners paid, including addition of VP scoring and how we currently determine rookie draft order. Again, in fairness to the new 5 owners, I wanted to wait on these addressing any issues with the current bylaws so everyone can have their say in this league moving forward.

Lineups are 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, and scoring is standard PPR, with QBs receiving 4 pt. per passing TD.

I have posted the opening in all of my leagues in hopes to find active owners that I know will be a great addition to the league. After a few days we have filled 2/5 spots, thus 3 spots remain.

We will hold the dispersal draft as soon as the 5 openings are filled and paid via a Message Board draft. Of note, rookie picks listed below will be drafted in the Dispersal Draft, with the annual rookie/FA combined draft to be held at a later date voted on by all 14 owners.

Please post here or shoot me a PM if you are interested or have further questions and concerns. We are looking for strong, active owners!

The player pool is as follows:

QB

Clausen, Jimmy

Collins, Kerry

Cutler, Jay

Delhomme, Jake

Edwards, Trent

Fitzpatrick, Ryan

Flacco, Joe

Grossman, Rex

Johnson, Josh

Kitna, Jon

Manning, Eli

McNabb, Donovan

Moore, Matt

Palmer, Carson

Smith, Alex

Tebow, Tim

Vick, Michael

Whitehurst, Charlie

RB

Addai, Joseph

Benson, Cedric

Best, Jahvid

Brown, Aaron

Brown, Donald

Buckhalter, Correll

Bush, Michael

Bush, Reggie

Darby, Kenneth

Davis, James

Goodson, Mike

Graham, Earnest

Grant, Ryan

Hardesty, Montario

Harrison, Jerome

Hester, Jacob

Hightower, Tim

Hillis, Peyton

Ivory, Chris

Jackson, Brandon

James, Javarris

Jennings, Rashad

Jones, Julius

Jones, Thomas

Mathews, Ryan

Portis, Clinton

Ringer, Javon

Scott, Bernard

Smith, Kevin

Starks, James

Tate, Ben

Thomas, Pierre

Tolbert, Mike

Torain, Ryan

Ware, Danny

Westbrook, Brian

Williams, DeAngelo

WR

Austin, Miles

Avery, Donnie

Barden, Ramses

Bess, Davone

Britt, Kenny

Clayton, Mark

Collie, Austin

Colston, Marques

Cooper, Riley

Crayton, Patrick

Edwards, Armanti

Evans, Lee

Gaffney, Jabar

Gage, Justin

Garcon, Pierre

Henderon, Devery

Hester, Devin

Johnson, Steve

Jones, Donald

Knox, Johnny

Maclin, Jeremy

Manningham, Mario

Mason, Derrick

Meachem, Robert

Moore, Lance

Moss, Randy

Nelson, Jordy

Ochocinco, Chad

Owens, Terrell

Price, Taylor

Robinson, Laurent

Sanders, Emmanuel

Schilens, Chaz

Smith, Steve (NYG)

Tate, Brandon

Ward, Hines

Wayne, Reggie

Welker, Wes

TE

Bennett, Martellus

Boss, Kevin

Cook, Jared

Cooley, Chris

Davis, Fred

Fells, Daniel

Gonzalez, Tony

Graham, Jimmy

Heap, Todd

Miller, Zach (OAK)

Olsen, Greg

Scheffler, Tony

Shaincoe, Visanthe

Witten, Jason

K

Gano, Graham

Hartley, Garrett

Janikowski, Sebastian

Rackers, Neil

Scobee, Josh

Tynes, Lawrence

Def

49ers

Cardinals

Jets

Packers

Ravens

Steelers

Rookie Picks

Last edited by a moderator:
ONE OPENING LEFT!

That is correct, Khalua.

Essentially, picture this situation as our league selling 5 teams, along with those 5 teams rookie picks based on their 2010/2011 season finish. However, to spruce up the fun, and because we all have our own player tastes, we have combined all 5 rosters/picks and will hold a dispersal draft once we have 5 owners.

Once the dispersal draft is finished, we will then all set a date for the rookie/free agent draft. Two weeks prior to that date owners must cut down to 18 players and we will hold the annual rookie/free agent draft as we would normally do. The 5 dispersal owners will now be able to use the picks they drafted in the dispersal.

Users who are viewing this thread