What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (10 Viewers)

It worked for 10 minutes.  But now, it's frozen again.  The last two Manias worked fine, aside from audio problems at the beginning of the first one.   If this keeps up, I guess I'll be watching TWD live and WM on demand.  
Back up again.  In time for the first pre-show match.  Hopefully issues are sorted out by the main show, as usual.  I don't mind that I missed all the kayfabe pre-show commentary.

How much of it is WWE's fault, and how much is it ppls crap Internet connections/isp issues
They could knock out a lot of the buffering/quality kinda stuff by simply changing their video player, which for who the hell knows for what reason currently doesn't allow you to choose your stream quality.

Big upgrade. 

And we can officially flush the awful Bellas era down the drain. Never in my life have I seen 2 women make more of NEVER being over in their careers & flopping face/heel every other week in a desperate attempt to be so. No, I don't consider Brie doing Daniel's YES as being over. BUT AT LEAST NIKKI GOT THE DIVAS TITLE RECORD!!! For the all of 2 people that cared.

And speaking not over & twins, out come the Usos...

Aj missing the backflip off the ropes was disappointing.  Otherwise a really good match with a good enough result. 

Users who are viewing this thread