What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (8 Viewers)

I think the reason for some of the muted responses is so many people have their phone in their hand rather than cheering Just a theory

Good for what it was with Lesnar/Ambrose. Wasn't something I was really excited for to begin with given the unbelievability of it. Right result. No problem with Brock with decisive victory off one F5. There's just no way possible to make it any more believable. I thought they built it up the best they could (allowing weapons, etc...)

These snickers commercials. Why wouldn't Ryback "Feed Me More" be the first one they do?

Last edited by a moderator:
 I think somebody got hurt and they had to cut it. Most street fights are street fights and they go up into the crowd and so forth. That was very tame 

It shows how far WWE has sort of fallen off. I have done wrestlemania threads in here forever and we would have 50 guys posting. Tonight we have like 10
Shame because it's a good show.  Like I said, I'm one of those guys who watches the first and last segment of RAW, the RR and Wrestlemania and that's it for me.

I got into it again but felt strongly they shoulda make Brock like an old time champion where he holds the belt and defends it only at the 4 big PPVs.  Instead, for some inane reason, he's used in some weird anomaly matches vs a random opponent each PPV instead of being the king of the mountain for a few years, so to speak.  Huge swing and miss for WWE here.  Would have brought me and a lot of people back as full timers.

Not surprising result at all. Would have been surprised at anything else. Sasha win will mean a lot more in a 1-on-1.

Decent if bit sloppy match. At least they've got athletes in there now. Such an improvement over the bull#### (i.e. Bellas) we've had to endure for so long. First women's match I can remember sitting through on main roster in awhile.

It shows how far WWE has sort of fallen off. I have done wrestlemania threads in here forever and we would have 50 guys posting. Tonight we have like 10
My interest level is pretty much gone. I mean, I will check out the results, but I usually will try to find it online somewhere. Not this year. Awful card, awful product.

I don't like seeing HIAC at this point on the card. Wanted it last.
Me either. Thought it was possible before last Raw. I'm pretty sure Cole said about a half a dozen times end of Raw Monday that HHH/Reigns would be the main event (he seemed to drive that point home to the extreme) and that point I gave up hope of it being last.

This should be off the charts. Shane has no regard for his body. Should have a few run in surprises in it. I'm hoping we get the one huge return in this match I'm expecting. Will pop big if it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread