What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (14 Viewers)

Still 3 matches left? Orton/Bray ,Taker/Reigns, Lesnar/Goldberg?

Yay the musical performance no one gives a #### about :excited:  

Edit: Wait, maybe 4 (Smackdown women's match)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smackdown women are getting bumped aren't they

eta:  this has been an enjoyable show so far.  What an absolutely stacked card.  Props too to Jeff Hardy for his first ever Mania win (0-5 going in)

Always good to see that some deserving people got stuck on the preshow in favor of a musical performance that shouldn't belong. And what's with the WWE's obsession with Flo-Rida?

Awesome:

Alexa Bliss will defend her SmackDown Women’s Championship against all comers in a match that has seen plenty of controversy this past week. When it was first announced for the Kickoff show—unlike the Raw Women’s Championship match—an uproar emerged on social media. The hashtag #GiveSDWomenAChance (reminiscent of the old battlecry #GiveDivasAChance from two years ago) rallied fans who saw this as an injustice. WWE eventually moved the match back to the main card
Whoops

Thanks for hustling back Naomi.

Yawn

And glad they had someone kick out of Sister Abigail :rolleyes:  Kicking out of finishers is ok every once in blue moon.....but it's happening every ####### match.

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
I'm actually a Reigns fan but nobody should be in three straight WM main events. 
Me too.  But it just isn't working.  Only way it makes sense tonight is if Roman finds a way to go full heel (i.e. all of us AND crowd AND wwe thinks he's a bad guy).

• Smile
Reactions: RBM

Users who are viewing this thread