What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (8 Viewers)

Off-topic: Noelle Foley's twitter (@NoelleFoley) is really worth a few minutes of perusing if you like curves.

The two semi-final matches to crown the inaugural Women of Honor champion takes place on the pre-show.

Mayu Iwatani vs. The Gate Keeper Kelly Klein - RoH depended on Stardom to help fill out the 16-woman bracket and Mayu is the only one to make it to the final four in New Orleans. She's held five different titles in Stardom and is an all-world talent. Klein has been given the Goldberg/Asaka undefeated-like push, with the exception of one controversial count-out loss. She has not been pinned or submitted and relies on a guillotine choke. I have the feeling that this is the true championship. Stardom has their premiere star in the semi-finals must've been the price for helping fill out the bracket. RoH sends a lot of talent to Japan to compete there and get more exposure and work than they normally get in the States. Having said that, Klein is a tremendous talent and despite wrestling as a heel gets a lot of pops. GUESS: Kelly Klein

Sumie Sakai vs. Tenille Dashwood (FKA Emma) - If this were WWE, I'd say straight away that Sakai would go over here to give you the heel v. face matchup in the final. But, the fact that Tenille was announced as the 16th and final contestant to some small fanfare is not to be ignored. To snatch her up from WWE and give her the push they have is not to be overlooked. Her "all about me" gimmick does work and gets heat from it. Sakai is 46 and an old-school legend in RoH. She's been filling the Chris Jericho role of putting over other women for much of the last few years. At this stage of her career, IMO she does the job to sell Dashwood as the future. GUESS: Tenille Dashwood.

FINAL: Given that they've been selling Klein as the unstoppable threat and general badass, I find it hard to believe that she won't go over here. You could have a good Dashwood-Klein feud to start the history of the belt. GUESS: Kelly Klein is the first Women of Honor champion.
It’s a good thing I called these guesses instead of predictions. <_<  

I got 2 out of 3 wrong. Sumie Sakai beats Kelly Klein to become the first WoH champion. 

FWIW, the betting odds just dropped dramatically from Roman Reigns being a huge favorite to a much smaller favorite.  Also, Dana White is at Wrestlemania.  Even as I’m typing Brock dropped from +325 to +250.  I think he was around +2000 yesterday.  

I love Seth Rollins.  I would love to see him against HBK if he were to ever come back for one more match. 

Also, there is a betting line for the Taker vs Cena, with Taker being -295.  The match length is o/u 14 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helluva match.  Not sure if a women’s match has ever been the match of the night at Wrestlemania but this may do it.  Wanted to say I was surprised by the streak ending but knew the Flair name would end it.  

Charlotte vs Asuka was epic. Kind of disappointed at the outcome but I also get it. Can't believe this match now is actually on wrestlemania and not the undercard.

2 very good matches so far. I'm impressed. I don't say that much these days. Matches have been well paced. No excessive moments of just laying around in the ring with double knockdowns. I'm sure those will come in bunches in the Taker and Roman matches.

Was great seeing a botchfree women's match. 2 real pros in there tonight.

2 very good matches so far. I'm impressed. I don't say that much these days. Matches have been well paced. No excessive moments of just laying around in the ring with double knockdowns. I'm sure those will come in bunches in the Taker and Roman matches.

Was great seeing a botchfree women's match. 2 real pros in there tonight.
Not sure about botch free. Charlotte almost fell off the ropes. 

And Canadian Indian wins us championship lol. Just glad that's over. 

FWIW, the betting odds just dropped dramatically from Roman Reigns being a huge favorite to a much smaller favorite.  Also, Dana White is at Wrestlemania.  Even as I’m typing Brock dropped from +325 to +250.  I think he was around +2000 yesterday.  

I love Seth Rollins.  I would love to see him against HBK if he were to ever come back for one more match. 

Also, there is a betting line for the Taker vs Cena, with Taker being -295.  The match length is o/u 14 minutes.
Reigns just dropped to -200, Lesnar is +140.  

Wow I love Rouseys outfit.   :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread