What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Just the right length of time for that match. Thought there might be more flippy stuff with Kingston and Usos, but a pretty good transition to the second half of the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Respect to Cena for doing the job. Hopefully this is it for Taker.
I’ve always wanted to see Taker get buried in a casket or pay homage to Paul Bearer by having him send Taker to hell.  The way the announcer talked about how great Taker looked (WTF?) he will be back.

Getting real interesting how they’re going to book these last four matches. Correct me if I’m wrong we have the Daniel match, Bliss match AJ match and Brock match. 

There is no way they can put Brock after the AJ match

Getting real interesting how they’re going to book these last four matches. Correct me if I’m wrong we have the Daniel match, Bliss match AJ match and Brock match. 

Oh no? Vince been forcing RR down our throats like 3 years. What's one more at this point?

I would like to say you are right but as long as Vince is calling the shots it will be HIS boy RR. 

Didnt see Bray in the battle royal, I'm still hoping.

ETA: Would give the former Wyatt family both tag team belts.
Bray helped Matt Hardy DELETE the competition and win the Andre battle royal.

It doesn't get much better than KO, folks. Makes me laugh EVERY time.

Bray helped Matt Hardy DELETE the competition and win the Andre battle royal.

It doesn't get much better than KO, folks. Makes me laugh EVERY time.
Bah, that's what I get for cooking dinner during the men's fight. Glad that Wyatt Hardy is going somewhere, but back to the drawing board for my Braun thoughts.

Figure Elias getting the Cena treatment takes him out of the running as well.

I never saw Daniel Bryan fight. He seems quite popular. 
Same here man! I fell out of wrestling til a couple years ago. My first match I've ever seen of his. He's def the MVP of the match so far. The moves he does seem far more crisp and organic than any of the other 3 guys.

Dammit......after months of tepid wrestling I decided today to NOT get WM....looks like I'm missing out.  
IMO, you missed out on 3 great matches so far. IC title, SD Women's, and Rhonda. Taker if you wanted to see the spectacle one more time I guess...show is kinda slowing down now. Hopefully the heavyweight fights get it rolling thru the close.

Users who are viewing this thread