What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (12 Viewers)

So Dash shouted to the ref after losing the match earlier "I just Saved Bret, I can't lose to Him!!!" Referring to Curt Hawkins. 

Super GlamSlam and Wrestlemania has just become ICONIC!!!!! The ICONICS win Women's Tag Titles!!!! Another Title change at Mania. Only The USOs have retained so far 

If Kofi wins I might cry tears of Joy but I'm expecting Daniel to retain here for a bit longer. Bryant doesn't go to Saudi Arabia but the show has been apparent moved to June so I expect Kofi to win at next months PPV MITB

How disappointing KOFI doesn't come out to his SOS theme here. 

Lets see what Metal Band Rowam is repping tonight. It's Romero? never heard of them seen and heard many of the other band shirts he's worn in the past 

Oh that’s nice that his friends are rooting for him. 
I'm actually friends with someone who knew and wrestled with Kofi the Black guy in the match about a year before hewn to WWE. Had a tag match and was his partner 6 months before he debuted in WWE on Raw too

It’s in Tampa next year so I was considering going but lord I dunno. That would blow. 
I would buy the cheapest seats.  No matter what, you're going to be watching the screen the whole time anyway.  The production and the show and atmosphere for WM really is first class.  

My buddy got some free floor tickets from work....$500 face value...said he was staring at the big screen the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread