What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Are we starting to see the signs of a more adult WWE finally again tonight? 

Oh what a sick Son of a #####!!!!!! Oh My GAWD!!!!!!!!!! (Joey Styles impersonation) 

I just don't get what a slow plodding 20+ minute match of 2 50 year olds that no longer work appeals to.  Match shoulda been 5-10 mins tops. Older folks will only remember their much better Mania match 15 (?) years ago. Younger folks don't give a #### about anything other than "work rate"
They are killing each other. 

Question..if you are a beer drinker, and you are there for nearly 7 hours, you are screwed right? You gotta break the seal eventually.

How long you been there for?
We got here at 5:20 

I then speny the entire pre show on line for t shirts and food. So that was about 1.5 hrs. 

It was a christmas present for my son. i had zero idea it would be 11:15 with three matches left. 

No idea how they will be able to survive school tomorrow. We live a little over an hour away and that doesnt take into account the 100,000 people who will all be leaving at the same time. 

I then speny the entire pre show on line for t shirts and food. So that was about 1.5 hrs. 

It was a christmas present for my son. i had zero idea it would be 11:15 with three matches left. 

No idea how they will be able to survive school tomorrow. We live a little over an hour away and that doesnt take into account the 100,000 people who will all be leaving at the same time. 
Man school is out of the question tomorrow 

o idea how they will be able to survive school tomorrow. We live a little over an hour away and that doesnt take into account the 100,000 people who will all be leaving at the same tim
Haven’t you heard? School is canceled tomorrow!

I'm not trying to personally insult or kill ya here but you probably should've done a bit more research before getting Mania Tickets. Does he follow NXT at all? Only because Takeover was Friday and it's shorter, a lot of fun depending who you are and was over by 10:30PM. 

Also have him miss for a sick day. 

I'm not trying to personally insult or kill ya here but you probably should've done a bit more research before getting Mania Tickets. Does he follow NXT at all? Only because Takeover was Friday and it's shorter, a lot of fun depending who you are and was over by 10:30PM. 
Im mostly complaining bc Im being a selfish ###. They are loving it. All that matters. Im miserable. They arent. 

Forget them, I might need a sick day

So what are we thinking time-wise here? 10-15 match here. I just can't see them sending people home at 1:00 after the main event.

So what are we thinking time-wise here? 10-15 match here. I just can't see them sending people home at 1:00 after the main event.
This is a squash here. No more then 3-5 mins at tops. Demon King usually wins on main roster besides Universal Title in 3-5 mins 

Users who are viewing this thread