What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

The Crowd is dead from how long this show was. If Roman/Drew or Seth/Brock Closed this most of the people would've booked it out already 

Right result. Terrible sequence for WM main event finish.

Caught the last handful of matches. Womens was fine. HHH-Batista was at least 10 minutes too long. Balor-Lashley 17 was short at least. No one cares about Corbin. Will go back and watch Bryan-Kofi. Congrats to anyone that's able to sit through 6-8 hours of this. #### needs to move to 2 nights or just shorten it entirely. 

Caught the last handful of matches. Womens was fine. HHH-Batista was at least 10 minutes too long. Balor-Lashley 17 was short at least. No one cares about Corbin. Will go back and watch Bryan-Kofi. Congrats to anyone that's able to sit through 6-8 hours of this. #### needs to move to 2 nights or just shorten it entirely. 
Can't wait for next year! 

I take it back, so glad kofis match is when it was.  The women's match was good but the end of a 5.5 HR main show is just death.  And with a card that stacked there was zero reason to throw in the HHH vanity match and prolong for another half hour.o

Vince I think I legit pissed with the Revival. Not for last night but their tweeting of not getting on TV and stuff. Possible could see them broken up and then WWE dumps them on the street. 

NJPW has already done this with Wrestle Kingdom 

Btw, the more I reflect on it, the more I appreciate the ending to the main event.

Everyone and their mother was expecting someone to tap out. What happens? The Man outfoxes, outwrestles the shootfighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got here at 5:20 

I then speny the entire pre show on line for t shirts and food. So that was about 1.5 hrs. 

It was a christmas present for my son. i had zero idea it would be 11:15 with three matches left. 

No idea how they will be able to survive school tomorrow. We live a little over an hour away and that doesnt take into account the 100,000 people who will all be leaving at the same time. 
In line.

Seeing reports about the ending being botched. I don’t know anyone who helps setup the ring in philly though but I did meet the undertaker when I was a kid. Has to count for something 
Nah, no way was it truly botched. Don't work yourself into a shoot. Ronda's shoulders may not have been cleanly down but that's the referee's discretion.

Nah, no way was it truly botched. Don't work yourself into a shoot. Ronda's shoulders may not have been cleanly down but that's the referee's discretion.
I don’t really care either way I thought the ending was fine. But it did seem a little strange 

Users who are viewing this thread