What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

AEW has signed Tony Schiavone.

They have/had to get that guy working aside JR out of the booth. JR's well past his prime at this point but the other guy has no business commentating. You can't put him on national TV and expect people to take your product seriously. 

Sounds like tonights announcement will involve NXT starting in Sept date is sketchy but on Wednesday nights 2 hrs. Sounds like NXT will become a 3rd brand. Rumor is EVOLVE could turn into WWE's Developmental 

The announcement wasn't made as Vince was Mad it got leaked. Wasn't at RAW in meetings all day. I'm on vacation and only saw the first hour if that. RAW was being re-written before the show 

Also expect more inaccurate reporting from mid level dirt sheets. Vince wants to crackdown on leaks. People with higher ranking sources should be okay but those who get them from the NXT level or mid card level will suffer. Vince wants to try and squash leaks with AEW on the horizon. 

Takeovers will turn into bloated messes as well.
The good thing is PPV's aren't going to be as long anymore so thats a plus. There's literally no reason to keep the network at this point besides the PPV buy rate only is $9.99. It's just a dumb business model to put NXT on Live tv. Most fans only have the network for NXT. Put it on Live TV and most will just download illegal streams to watch the Takeovers. Honestly you don't even need to watch the weekly shows anymore. 

The good thing is PPV's aren't going to be as long anymore so thats a plus. There's literally no reason to keep the network at this point besides the PPV buy rate only is $9.99. It's just a dumb business model to put NXT on Live tv. Most fans only have the network for NXT. Put it on Live TV and most will just download illegal streams to watch the Takeovers. Honestly you don't even need to watch the weekly shows anymore. 
IMO the only thing the network is worth is the old wrestling from the territories.  If they had a $3.99/mo. tier to just watch the old stuff, I'd buy that.

IMO the only thing the network is worth is the old wrestling from the territories.  If they had a $3.99/mo. tier to just watch the old stuff, I'd buy that.
I'd only watch the old ECW stuff and WCW stuff. I grew up more of a WWF fan was rewatching certain storylines a year ago like INVASION. Missed from John Cena's debut to Mania where Vince had his head shaved. 

I'd only watch the old ECW stuff and WCW stuff. I grew up more of a WWF fan was rewatching certain storylines a year ago like INVASION. Missed from John Cena's debut to Mania where Vince had his head shaved. 
I'm talking WCCW, AWA, Florida, Mid-South, etc...not that 90s stuff.  :gang2:

Even though this was reported by Brad Shepperd I did hear this when the XFL was announced. If Smackdown and NXT are doing well when the XFL starts VKM will take a break from WWE to focus on XFL. He was not at RAW Monday do to business meetings pertaining the league 

AEW coming to both Pittsburgh and Charleston, WV later on in October. It will be interesting to see if they sell out in those two cities.

Melissa Santos shared on her IG story that a couple of guys followed her home from a show last night. Fortunately, she lost them. 

Melissa Santos shared on her IG story that a couple of guys followed her home from a show last night. Fortunately, she lost them. 
Thats not surprising. There are some messed in the head fans who follow these wrestlers especially the females stalker style. It's scary. It's why I hate when they put their relationships online and personal stuff someone could look up. Puts them and their partners/family in danger if one of these whack jobs wants to do something. I just had a stalker type incident at work though. My assistant department manager had this guy who would stalk her from work all the way off the train in south Philly (This is about a 40 min bus/train ride) a few yrs ago. I came into work last month and she looked uneasy. I asked her what was wrong and she told me the guy new co woker was the one who stalked her a few yrs back. I said I remember her telling me guy but I couldn't remember what he looked like but now that she mentioned it he did look familiar. We immediately told the people who should be in charge. fortunately before the dude was let go he quit. 

Thats not surprising. There are some messed in the head fans who follow these wrestlers especially the females stalker style. It's scary. It's why I hate when they put their relationships online and personal stuff someone could look up. Puts them and their partners/family in danger if one of these whack jobs wants to do something. I just had a stalker type incident at work though. My assistant department manager had this guy who would stalk her from work all the way off the train in south Philly (This is about a 40 min bus/train ride) a few yrs ago. I came into work last month and she looked uneasy. I asked her what was wrong and she told me the guy new co woker was the one who stalked her a few yrs back. I said I remember her telling me guy but I couldn't remember what he looked like but now that she mentioned it he did look familiar. We immediately told the people who should be in charge. fortunately before the dude was let go he quit. 
Yeah, she made it known that these dudes were looking for trouble.  She managed to ditch them in a parking garage, praise God.

I doubt very seriously that if Brian Gage was around her that they'd act that way.

Prepare for it to get worse Rollins and Becky just announced two hours ago they are now engaged. I see that marriage not lasting longer than 2 yrs. If it does Seth Rollins has a ####### horseshoe up his ###. 
The best way in kayfabe to work this is have Sasha Banks drug Seth and drag him to a Vegas drive-through chapel to get married.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't follow their Twitter/etc..., when did they even start dating?

Last I knew she was dating that MMA fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon Moxley has suffered a flare up of MRSA in his bursa sac of his elbow. He’ll have surgery this week and will miss the PPV but be ready for the weekly shows in October. He will be replaced in the match against Kenny Omega with PAC. 

Fenix nearly broke his leg last night at an Indy show. However, Taya Valkyrie spoke with him  and he’s fine. 👍

Jon Moxley has suffered a flare up of MRSA in his bursa sac of his elbow. He’ll have surgery this week and will miss the PPV but be ready for the weekly shows in October. He will be replaced in the match against Kenny Omega with PAC. 

Fenix nearly broke his leg last night at an Indy show. However, Taya Valkyrie spoke with him  and he’s fine. 👍
Really unfortunate timing for Mox. He's coming off a fantastic performance in the G1, having vindicated what he spilled to Jericho and Keller upon his release. He is the hottest star in the business right now.

Silver lining: PAC is going to have a banger of a match as a replacement, and hopefully AEW can use this to build up to an even more dramatic encounter between Kenny and Moxley.

I don't follow their Twitter/etc..., when did they even start dating?

Last I knew she was dating that MMA fighter.
She broke up with him like over a year ago. There were rumors going back about them just because of WWE posts and their own social accounts of them hanging out. Then there was heavy speculation when they were seen sitting next to one another at the HOF Ceremony. Then when Becky was doing the whole twitter thing she got into it with Beth phoenix and got Edge involved and Beth and Becky Tagged Seth. 

Tom Servo said:
IIRC, they’ve been together since February. 

Since you’re not watching WWE, they’ve only pushed it literally every week. :lmao:  
Apparently according to people inside the couple doesn't want WWE to play off their engagement anymore but they will. I'd be surprised if this relationship last. In person Seth is just such a d-bag to people and he's a known cheater. Personally IMHO its only a matter of time till something else comes out again. Maybe not this year or next but it will come out IMHO. 

Apparently according to people inside the couple doesn't want WWE to play off their engagement anymore but they will. I'd be surprised if this relationship last. In person Seth is just such a d-bag to people and he's a known cheater. Personally IMHO its only a matter of time till something else comes out again. Maybe not this year or next but it will come out IMHO. 
I hate to break it to you, but Becky's not going to sleep with you.

Tom Servo said:
I hate to break it to you, but Becky's not going to sleep with you.
I'm not worried about that. I've just seen too many girls including a best friend who end up having relationships with guys who are real d-bags and either unfaithful or liars and then end up getting into a terrible break up. Seth is a total tool. People have told me he's complained about backstage as being difficult to work with, really snobby and entitled and thinks he's this generations Hogan. But nothing will be done about it because both Vince and Paul like him. If he wasn't one of their boys he'd be buried by now. Having also met the guy several times at WWE shows here in Philly and talking to other fans he's also a complete tool to fans and not very Fan Friendly. It's one thing if he's out and doesn't want to be bothered but I've heard stories of this guy at meet and greets just being there because he has too and not looking too thrilled about it. Meanwhile you have his fiancee who looks as happy as a clam to do meet and greets and see fans and spend time with them. Not difficult to work with and many in the company think she's incredible inspirational for all the stuff she's gone through in life. She's literally the complete opposite of Seth. I also can't stand cheaters and home wreckers like Seth. Just saying with this guy where theres smoke theres fire. 

Got to see Kevin Nash this weekend at Comic-Con. You don’t realize how big that dude is until you stand next to him. Just a mountain of a man. He couldn’t have been nicer to his fans if he tried. Just really accommodating and great to talk to. 

The Golden 1 Arena in Sacremento is hosting H*ll In a Cell this year may have just spoiled some things on twitter

Get ready @WWE fans... “The Fiend” @WWEBrayWyatt challenges @WWERollins or @BraunStrowman to a #HIAC match!

Users who are viewing this thread