What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (13 Viewers)

Really Cole most frightening thing you've seen? You saw Taker almost try to Crucify Steph and you saw that whole Kane thing with Fiend when announcing Smackdown

First Pick Becky Lynch to RAW 

SD gets Roman still

RAW gets The OC together Styles/Gallows/ANderson

SD its Bray Wyatt 

Last pick of 1st round Scottish Psycopath Drew McIntre 

First Pick Becky Lynch to RAW 

SD gets Roman still

RAW gets The OC together Styles/Gallows/ANderson

SD its Bray Wyatt 

Last pick of 1st round Scottish Psycopath Drew McIntre 
Hope they finally do something with Drew. I always thought he had a lot of potential. 

Little surprised Charlotte wasn't a first rounder to Smackdown. Would be interesting if Raw grabs her as well. 

Lastly,  I guess the mens world champions aren't in the draft. Makes little sense, but whatever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 3 Ding

RAW Alexa Bliss and Corey is devastated 

SD Lacey Evans

RAW: Kevin Owens

SD: The Revival Dawson and Wilder

RAW: Natalya

4th

RAW Viking Raiders Eric and Ivar

SD Lucha House Party I thought these clowns were done

RAW Nikkie Cross

SD Heavy Machinery Otis and Tucker

RAW Dawkins and Ford Street Profits

Final round tonight 

Yet the two women wrestling for the title tonight are undrafted? No New Day? I really don't understand this at all.

:lmao:  Draft is so FN cringe.

Not sure what was worse: Stephanie trying to put over Lucha House Party (to crickets) or the Fox Execs congratulating one another for the picks of Luchas/Heavy Machinery :lmao:  

Not to mention they just had a draft (that they never adhered to) 6 months ago.

They already made it cringy as #### before it even started with "You can select the team as 1 pick.....unless you just want one of them" :lmao:  

How many weeks til they're crossing wrestlers over shows left and right again? :lol:  

They don't have enough viable women to cover each of these shows and having 2 separate championships.

So Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss are a team...right? :lol:  So we're to believe whatever network that took Nikki didn't want Alexa Bliss? 

Edit: Just saw Alexa went "Round 3". Still doesn't make sense for Raw to not also want Nikki Cross with a 3 hour snoozefest to fill.

Cain Velasquez has reportedly signed a multi-year deal with WWE.

Velasquez's new WWE deal is said to be lucrative, according to Mac Raimondi of ESPN. The report noted that the MMA heavyweight has also informed UFC officials of his decision to retire from the Octagon. Cain has been removed from UFC's USADA drug testing pool and from the UFC heavyweight rankings.

As noted, WWE announced today that Velasquez will face WWE Champion Brock Lesnar at WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on Thursday, October 31. It was also announced that boxer Tyson Fury will face Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel. You can read our press conference recap by clicking here and see the updated Crown Jewel card by clicking here.

ADVERTISING

While Cain has signed with WWE for multiple years, Fury's match at Crown Jewel is said to be a one-off for the time being. Fury is expected to return to the boxing ring in 2020 for a fight against Deontay Wilder, a rematch from their December 2018 bout. Raimondi noted that Fury's camp is concerned about a bad cut on his right eye, sustained during his fight against Otto Wallin earlier this month, opening up again in his WWE match. Fury needed 47 stitches to close multiple cuts following the 12-round bout with Wallin.

Cain is leaving MMA with a 14-3 record. He is a two-time UFC Heavyweight Champion.

"This is definitely my focus," Cain said of pro wrestling last week. "My family is into it. They love it. They're super excited. I haven't seen them excited over something like this in a while. It's cool."

Stay tuned for updates on Cain and Fury in WWE.

They already announced it. But I don’t have all the sources you do 🙄. Watch raw and see what match is first Monday
I'm not seeing anywhere this match was announced on Monday. This isn't from a source this is from a wrestling dirt sheet site. 

Ok now they are saying she's wrestling Monday night but no word on if she's wrestling Live events this weekend. The earlier report is from 7 hrs ago btw. Go click on the link and read and then go read this article. Clearly you are just looking at the headline and didn't click on the link there. 

Banks vs Becky to start RAW Monday

I'm not seeing anywhere this match was announced on Monday. This isn't from a source this is from a wrestling dirt sheet site. 

Ok now they are saying she's wrestling Monday night but no word on if she's wrestling Live events this weekend. The earlier report is from 7 hrs ago btw. Go click on the link and read and then go read this article. Clearly you are just looking at the headline and didn't click on the link there. 

Banks vs Becky to start RAW Monday
I never said it was announced on Monday. I said it was announced for Monday. 

Poor Fox thinking this "draft" would be a big deal like the NFL Draft :lmao: .

The whole 1 group = 1 pick.....but unless they only want one of them.....is just asinine.  Typical WWE convoluted bullshlt. So is the whole "2 pools" thing just less so. Just another bullshlt shakeup thrown together that wont last. The first instant of Fox bltchling about declining ratings, you'll see Lynch/etc.. on Fox. They already declined 1 million from episode 1.....but the draft was a "huge success"

-------

At least with Braun/Fury now announced, Goldberg/Taker won't be the worst match in WWE Saudi Arabia history :excited:  

I just saw a message I was attached to earlier today and working on confirming or deny it. Some big rumor about Charlotte Flair's status in WWE and could be reason she lost title on Friday night. Still waiting to hear back from some people but there's a lot of talk amongst those who have heard about this already.

Many of us just figured she lost the title so she could be drafted to RAW but that may not be the case now 

I just saw a message I was attached to earlier today and working on confirming or deny it. Some big rumor about Charlotte Flair's status in WWE and could be reason she lost title on Friday night. Still waiting to hear back from some people but there's a lot of talk amongst those who have heard about this already.

Many of us just figured she lost the title so she could be drafted to RAW but that may not be the case now 
Charlotte Flair to AEW: CONFIRMED

The typhoon that hit Japan prevented Moxley from making his NJPW match today, so he was stripped of the title. Your new US Champion is

Lance Hoyt

Tom Servo said:
The typhoon that hit Japan prevented Moxley from making his NJPW match today, so he was stripped of the title. Your new US Champion is

Lance Hoyt
I was wondering why he got stripped. I figured it may have had something to do with AEW not allowing him over there or something 

Users who are viewing this thread