Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread***

3 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

I heard its gone theres no 90 day compete clauses They are free to sign. Issue is AEW already has a lot of their stuff taped till the start of May so you won't see The Revival or anything till maybe Double or Nothing 

Not that a no-compete clause means anything right now...

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJackson10

• Tom Servo

• Craig_MiamiFL

• Bogart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to get on the road...     to Wrestlemania! I don't have exceptional seats, but I'll take a lot of pictures to share.

My 9 year said he would have liked Nakamura's intro if he didn't have that stupid violin player    but then I hit him with a Kinshasa and he piped down

BAYLEY to belly....big difference guy. 

56 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Not that a no-compete clause means anything right now...

Exactly its for live TV I don't think it includes taped shows anyway but I could be wrong. 

Matthew Tapunu'u Anoaʻi AKA Rosey in WWE and Roman Reigns brother died 3 years ago Friday from Heart failure. Roman gave a short and sweet tribute to his fallen brother with a tweet that says "I Love You Matt"

8 minutes ago, Donning of a New Age said:

Super hot tip there if today is a couple of days ago. #ChrisHeroIsBack 

In case you must know I've been gone from the board the past month for a suspension. WWE hasn't made an official statement but this rumor is from a couple days ago he was let go 

6 minutes ago, Donning of a New Age said:

Hero announced he was back before you posted. Were you suspended from the entire internet as well? 

No but 've had some issues with twitter connection especially from my laptop Also looking at the twitter account now of his doesn't seem like he announced Chris Hero was back till after about an hour ago after I posted 

Edited by DJackson10

According to some sites Sarah Logan might comeback to the company. There is a lot of support in the back to let this happen and she could return. SHe's married to Eik of The War Raiders. Her release was more of a surprise to many for that reason alone 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Donning of a New Age said:

Oh, in that case, Brad Shepard will confirm this sometime Thursday afternoon.

I like the cut of your jib, GB.

17 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Happy 63rd birthday to Brutus Beefcake. Hopefully Hogan remembers to get him a gift. 

A shirt so that we don't have to see those nipple piercings on a 63 year old man would be nice. And let's go no precut for easy ripping for now.

WWE 24/7 Champ Rob Gronkowski is reportedly coming out of retirement. NE is trading him and his 1yr $10M contract plus a 7th rounder to TB for their 4th. Gronk and TB will now rekindle their bromance pending a physical by Gronk. 

12 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

WWE 24/7 Champ Rob Gronkowski is reportedly coming out of retirement. NE is trading him and his 1yr $10M contract plus a 7th rounder to TB for their 4th. Gronk and TB will now rekindle their bromance pending a physical by Gronk. 

Whatever.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bogart said:

Cody files paperwork to get Rhodes back

Will be a nice storyline when he says "Cody might not be able to wrestle for the championship again, but what about Cody F'in Rhodes?!?!?"

IMO, WWE knew it was expiring and just let it go.  If that's true, very nice gesture by VKM.

Edited by Tom Servo
  • Like 1

From the same site that Bogart got his Cody story.

Using material which is usually reserved for traditional Lucha Libre masks and costumes, a former CMLL wrestler is now producing Luchador themed face masks amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

I wear the crap outta that mask, especially of Blue Demon.  :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

IMO, WWE knew it was expiring and just let it go.  If that's true, very nice gesture by VKM.

Vince I think respects Dusty enough. Cody never had a falling out bridges broken with him either nor did Dustin. Despite being competing companies Vince still looks at these guys and Brandi with Respect. More then he ever did for Ted Turner or Eric Bischoff. 

Caught up with the NWA Kamille match and first time speaking. The match was your typical squash, but the first time speaking was really well done. Her talking over a montage of her crushing it on the softball diamond, football field and weight lifting. Talking about being an outsider and not getting along with women, being a force of nature. The only words you see her say is "I'm here to end..all of you." 

It told a story, made for a long "interview" that she was able to practice and read, and gives the solid sound byte at the end. 

• Like 1
On 4/26/2020 at 1:25 AM, ShamrockPride said:

Lol have fun on the sex offender billboards.

Yeah I heard it's not good at all. There's rumors it was underage guys not girls though

33 minutes ago, facook said:

So...that's....better?  Worse?  "Though"?  :loco:

I was just pointing out that there were reports it was Girls when it first came out. That would be surprising since he came out awhile back. Then there were other reports saying it was boys. Not saying one is better or worse. They are both equally bad

5 hours ago, Payne said:

I continue to peek in on RAW. Same group of people wrestling. Although that Vega chick or whatever is growing on me. No stars except Drew and Seth. 

You do realize they have an extremely limited roster due to the pandemic, right?

• Like 1

Multiple Lawsuits on Behalf of Shareholders to WWE

TLDR Version: 

Shareholders feel they weren't told were certain money by Vince was going. More money then what they were told was used for the XFL Revival. Some shady business involving the Saudi Contract and where that money was coming from among other issues. 

On 4/26/2020 at 1:25 AM, ShamrockPride said:

Lol have fun on the sex offender billboards.

Sounds like Former Jags LB Telvin Smith will be joining him

• Laughing 1
42 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

WWE releases Curtis Axel.

Guy has had one of the best gigs going. Been in WWE 13 years and literally done nothing for most of it.

Axel, the son of the late "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, first joined WWE on a developmental deal in 2007, becoming the FCW Heavyweight and Tag Team Champion. He then went on to take part in the second season of NXT, later becoming part of The Nexus stable as Michael McGillicutty. Axel also won the WWE Tag Team Championship with David Otunga.

After The Nexus (later The New Nexus) was disbanded, Axel returned to NXT before making his way back to Raw and SmackDown. After wins against John Cena, Triple H and Chris Jericho, Axel won the Intercontinental Championship in a triple threat match at the 2013 edition of Payback.

In the years following his Intercontinental Championship win, Axel was a part of a number of different factions and tag teams, including the Miztourage and The Social Outcasts. Axel also teamed up with Bo Dallas as part of the B-Team and the duo ended up winning the Raw Tag Team Championship. Axel's last match was against Daniel Bryan on the February 28 episode of SmackDown.

He was never going to be his dad.  He did OK, but he's not getting a HoF spot anytime soon.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, Payne said:

Although that Vega chick or whatever is growing on me.

She has the looks, can talk and is okay at wrestling. Her husband should be a star and, taken from interviews and Xavier Woods youtube channel, she is very likable. Yep, i get you.

Edited by Acrobat7
2 hours ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Guy has had one of the best gigs going. Been in WWE 13 years and literally done nothing for most of it.

Total number of matches: 1224

Total number of wins: 389 (31.8%)

Total number of losses: 814 (66.5%)

Total number of draws: 21 (1.7%)

Over 600 house show matches, guy was a cog in the machine. Someone has to eat the pin every night.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Another Wasted talented in WWE 

2 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

And yet they're still paying clowns like Mojo Rawley 🙄

Don't forget Jinder Mahal and Bobby Lashley 

Per sources some interesting news I've gotten over the last two days 

Kevin Dunn gets pink slipped:

getting reports that Kevin Dunn might had gotten fired by the board. Today it wasn’t reported he sold a bunch of stocks on the market. We’ll see in the upcoming days of that gets reported. Remember WWE still doesn’t have a a CFO or a president

On FOX/DIsney buying WWE:

in regards to rumors going around that Fox and ESPN are buying WWE, there is some truth to it. In the negotiations for Smackdown, Disney wanted a % of ownership (which is what they always do when they get into something) Fox also we all know Fox won the bid because in part of negotiation to get the ownership condition part out of it. If all goes as planned, WWE might be forced to include partial ownership in the next contracts but if they do, NBC/universal will have 1st bid

27 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Per sources some interesting news I've gotten over the last two days 

Kevin Dunn gets pink slipped:

getting reports that Kevin Dunn might had gotten fired by the board. Today it wasn’t reported he sold a bunch of stocks on the market. We’ll see in the upcoming days of that gets reported. Remember WWE still doesn’t have a a CFO or a president

Yeah ####ing right

4 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

Yeah ####ing right

Word going around is he's gone. If you remember I posted about this with Dunn a few months ago.