Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread***

On 9/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, Tom Servo said:

I got an email that says my Jericho "Little Bit of the Bubbly" set should be here on Tuesday.

Giggity.

Didn't you order that a month ago 

Apparently Jeff Hardy has resigned with WWE. One of the things WWe had to agree to was Jeff using his "No More Words" theme no word on actual contract length and he'd also like to bring in The Willow Character that had success in TNA 

3 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

It was slated for delivery a month ago, then got moved to December!  Anyhow, here it is:

Photo 1  Photo 2

If you notice, even the table is gimmicked.  :lmao: 

Dam thats cool. Did you taste the Bubble yet? 

apparently Rosa/Ivelisse turned into a shoot fight. This is per fightful pass (but since I don't sub and support to their unprofessionalism and immaturity when you tell them to correct a mistake in their articles ) I'm just reading what other sites are reporting. Without the original article it's hard to get a good feel.

Summary:

* Rosa takes the NWA WOmen's Title and heritage seriously and was taking issue with Ivelisse no selling some stiff shots

* The match turned into a shoot fight but settled down

* Some after the match noted the two women were not getting a long prior to the match

* one source said they were surprised next weeks tag match would still go on

* Ivelisse has a history of working stiff but there are rumors that AEW didn't want look bad and Ivelisse was trying to protect the AEW brand however AEW has been doing good not making NWA and their champ look bad. 

* Should be noted some people mentioned Rosa didn't sell a few of Shida's moves in the Allout match 

* As the match last night continued some felt uncomfortable 

*Some felt most of the match would need to be edited. There is no confirmation confirming or denying if anything of the match was edited or not

No further details have been given and most feel if Ivelisse did anything wrong the match for next week would not have been announce and Ivelisse wouldn't be with the company anymore. 

My take: I talked to a few contacts awhile back when I first got introduced to Thunder Rosa watching a match. Over time I've seen a lot of comments and opinions on her. Rosa is known to work stiff to the point of almost similar to how the Japanese wrestling and some of the women who aren't use to the style have taken exception and no sold moves in the past not understanding the style or being taken a back by it. Ivelisse has been known to no sell at times and has had issues in companies with her attitude. If AEW felt she did anything wrong the tag match wouldn't have been announced. I think both had an issue in the back (perhaps on some stuff they were doing during the match) and took it out in the ring. I do commend both not pulling a Sexy Starr and intentionally injuring the other do to possible disagreement. One Rose shot on Ivelisse the match seemed to get back on track. 

14 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

My take: I talked to a few contacts awhile back when I first got introduced to Thunder Rosa watching a match. Over time I've seen a lot of comments and opinions on her. Rosa is known to work stiff to the point of almost similar to how the Japanese wrestling and some of the women who aren't use to the style have taken exception and no sold moves in the past not understanding the style or being taken a back by it. Ivelisse has been known to no sell at times and has had issues in companies with her attitude. If AEW felt she did anything wrong the tag match wouldn't have been announced. I think both had an issue in the back (perhaps on some stuff they were doing during the match) and took it out in the ring. I do commend both not pulling a Sexy Starr and intentionally injuring the other do to possible disagreement. One Rose shot on Ivelisse the match seemed to get back on track. 

Both women have more professionalism in their left boob than Sexy Star ever had.

• Thanks 1

Forgot to mention this but John Morrison's former GF and former NWA women's wrestler Melina resigned with WWE 9 yrs after her release. She was first released not just because of creative differences but she had heat as people believed she was a bad influence on John at the time making him lazy. From talks with one of my contacts WWE is bleeding the NWA right now. They are in the process of possible Buying NWA as well 

11 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Is this a tweet from my good buddy Wrestlevotes or Sean C**k** Sapp? 

No.  It's Basil Mahmud - @Beezzzzy on twitter.  He probably deleted the tweet because the 2k people agreed to take his Tessa drawing down.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Forgot to mention this but John Morrison's former GF and former NWA women's wrestler Melina resigned with WWE 9 yrs after her release. She was first released not just because of creative differences but she had heat as people believed she was a bad influence on John at the time making him lazy. From talks with one of my contacts WWE is bleeding the NWA right now. They are in the process of possible Buying NWA as well 

Or, maybe not...

This makes my heart ache because I love my fans so much. I want you to realize that these sites that claim they know what’s happening don’t. How many times have they falsely reported things about me and said I am returning? You can’t believe them because they do not report real or correct news. They often twist things up to get clicks.

I AM NOT signed with the WWE. But that doesn’t mean it is not a possibility. My reason for this post is that it bothers me that these sites lie to fans. If I potentially get signed, don’t forgive them for lying to you. I know there are those that aren’t a fan of mine, but I still will care about them as I do my own fans. I don’t like when people lie to you and/or bring your hopes up. You deserve better than that. YOU should demand better than that. They think it’s ok to pull these stunts because you’ll still follow or click that link. You should follow sites that don’t treat you like you’re stupid and do not lie to you. It seems like a lot of wrestling news sites do that though.

I don’t know what my future will hold but I know 2020 has taken so much from me. From all of us. Going back home to the WWE would feel like everything I’ve gone through was for this very moment. But we don’t know what’s going to happen.

There’s so much more than just give someone a contract. I lost my father last month, am I emotionally ready? I’m 41, am I physically capable? Is there a story available? Simply talking to the wwe makes my heart happy. I am grateful for my time with them. One day I’ll come home but when the time is right. So if it doesn’t happen now, Im sorry you thought I was returning. If it does happen... well these sites ruined a great surprise. You should be upset that they cheated you of that moment if it happens.

If I don’t come back, it’s ok. My life is always about gratitude & positivity. Melina will always find & create happiness even when it seems like there is none. But If I return, I am going to put every bit of heart in it in honor of my father and every bit on my soul for the loyal fans who followed all these years, standing by me through the good and the bad. I love you all so much. Never forget that. Please stay safe.

Vince "forgot"

On a related note, Bianca Belair and Peyton Royce were both in line for pushes, but Vince McMahon apparently forgot about Belair — and despite breaking up The IIconics to give Royce a singles push — both were left off RAW this week. Belair did wrestle on this week's WWE Main Event.

As noted earlier, McMahon was reportedly high on both Royce and Belair and raved about how the two are singles stars during a recent call with the WWE creative team.

:lmao:

Edited by Tom Servo

11 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

No.  It's Basil Mahmud - @Beezzzzy on twitter.  He probably deleted the tweet because the 2k people agreed to take his Tessa drawing down.

Yeah because it said tweet unavailable so I wasn't sure who it was 

19 hours ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Who will be considered the "top guy" in wrestling 5 years from now?

Go.

Chris Jericho!!!! 

No Really probably Hangman Page and MJF in an epic feud. Real world answer of entire world is Okada 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

All great guesses. 

Like Starks a lot as well.

The correct answer is MJF.

Barring him signing with WWE.

Shouldn't that be like for everyone these days? Its a dam shame AJ resigned with WWE as it sounds like he would've went to AEW and still would've worked NJPW too with Gallows and Anderson. Apparently there was plans if they signed for an Elite vs Club feud which would've been awesome 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hagmania said:

Popping in here to be the resident New Japan hype man because IT'S G1 TIME BAYBAY.

Two great nights already in the books to kick off the tour.

I've got SANADA going over Jay White for a shot at Naito and an all-LIJ main event for the Tokyo Dome.

I forgot they were still doing this 

I can imagine all 3 guys in the room being told their names. You’re Mace , meh alright . You’re T-bar , seriously? Ok I guess . And you’re Slapjack :lol:  

Mace and Tbar :hifive: 

just wait until you see what you guys are wearing 

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

56 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I can imagine all 3 guys in the room being told their names. You’re Mace , meh alright . You’re T-bar , seriously? Ok I guess . And you’re Slapjack :lol:  

Mace and Tbar :hifive: 

just wait until you see what you guys are wearing 

They couldn't name them Beebop and Rocksteady? 

Lance Archer announces positive Kung Fu Flu test; Mox to defend AEW title

"When I returned from our last show, a family member was ill when I got home. I found out later a friend who had taken my family member to the Vet for our Dachshund was COVID positive. While at home, now I've also gotten sick tested positive. I feel ok, expect to see me in 2 wks," Archer wrote.

I think my opinion on Archer took a couple of hits because he owns a dachshund.  

• Laughing 1

11 minutes ago, Andrew74 said:

No better memory as a kid than the Road Warriors coming to the ring to "Iron Man" and running in and beating down two scrubs.   RIP Animal.  :sadbanana:

Agreed. The truest definition of a quality squash match. Most nights, one or both wouldn't even take a bump.

Used to have several AWA "best of" videotapes and loved the Road Warriors on them. 

• Like 1