• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJackson10

• Tom Servo

• Craig_MiamiFL

• Bogart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to get on the road...     to Wrestlemania! I don't have exceptional seats, but I'll take a lot of pictures to share.

My 9 year said he would have liked Nakamura's intro if he didn't have that stupid violin player    but then I hit him with a Kinshasa and he piped down

scored free suite tix to Raw tonight

Mia Yimm has tested positive for COVID altering Royal Rumble plans 

KEITH LEE AND OTHERS IN QUARANTINE. Rumble will now have NXT talent

Source says Mia was suppose to be #30 entrant in women's Lee was #2 in Mens and suppose to go to the final 6 or 2 with Brock eliminating him or the F*** finish. 

36 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Source says Mia was suppose to be #30 entrant in women's Lee was #2 in Mens and suppose to go to the final 6 or 2 with Brock eliminating him or the F*** finish. 

Just keeps getting worse

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Payne said:

Just keeps getting worse

Almost not worth watching now 

10 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

"It's a sloppy shop!" - Taz, somewhere.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Peak said:

Quite the opposite. Now it's officially a :tfp:

absolutely. 

3 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

"It's a sloppy shop!" - Taz, somewhere.

WWE in general is, Theres some crazed fan stalking Alexa and her fiancee and it doesn't seem like WWE even cares about it.Says her Fiancee is still married, that he raped someone and is forcing Alexa to marry him. Dude sounds crazy and from what I've gathered their crazed fan looks like he was catfished by someone pretending to be Alexa. After the Sonya Deville issue you'd think WWE would get involved

14 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

That's a pretty extreme measure to get out of Retribution.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

I just got home from a sh** show at work to watch a Sh** hole but its because I decided last min to get into a rumble pool and pulled #29 in the Mens Rumble

10 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

LEGEND Alicia Fox!!!

The best part about her entrance, she gets the same reaction with or without a crowd.

She's legit crazy for a reason. Personal issues in her life incidents happened. It's very sad what actually happened to her with her child hood trauma 

Really hoped Natty or Rhipley won. I don't see whats so great about Bianca. They gave her a stereotypical black girl gh*tto character which just turns me off her already. I think she's a decent athlete but really think it should be Rhea 

1 hour ago, Deranged Hermit said:

W....T......F is a Bad Bunny? I feel confused and dirty for having watched that.

I have no idea who this clown is. I just know if he was around in the 90s he'd be laughed off the stage 

• Laughing 1

That was embarrassingly bad. I agree with JBL now thats embarrassing to wrestling history 

Just now, PantherThunder said:

Figured it would be to set up a Charlotte vs Asuka match. Guess it will be Bianca vs Banks. 

Could be that Bayley beats Banks and Belair beats Bayley at WM to blow off that feud. Face vs Face makes no sense in this case.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Hermit said:

Could be that Bayley beats Banks and Belair beats Bayley at WM to blow off that feud. Face vs Face makes no sense in this case.

Agree but not sure how they build that up in 3 months. Asuka vs Charlotte had to be one match. Which is Face/Face, but Charlotte can go heal no problem. Now she has Lacy Evans as her foe. Too soon for Lynch to come back to face Asuka? Ok they have Bayley, Jax, and Baszler as heals. We will see 

8 minutes ago, PantherThunder said:

Agree but not sure how they build that up in 3 months. Asuka vs Charlotte had to be one match. Which is Face/Face, but Charlotte can go heal no problem. Now she has Lacy Evans as her foe. Too soon for Lynch to come back to face Asuka? Ok they have Bayley, Jax, and Baszler as heals. We will see 

Per Meltzer Becky should be back by Feb it looks like

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PantherThunder said:

I have zero idea who Auska wrestles if its not Charlotte. Maybe Ripley? Maybe Lacey beats Auska with Ric's help and than wrestles Charlotte? 

Auska really doesn't seem to fit anywhere. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Deranged Hermit said:

I have zero idea who Auska wrestles if its not Charlotte. Maybe Ripley? Maybe Lacey beats Auska with Ric's help and than wrestles Charlotte? 

Auska really doesn't seem to fit anywhere. bro

Ok I can see Asuka drops to Charlotte in a match for teaming with her. Charlotte vs Lacey at WM. Jax/Bazler will face Rose/Brooks for the tag titles. Maybe a triple threat Bayley/Belair/Banks would make sense. 

Yes folks you heard it here first. LOL 

First part of the handcuff spot was cool including knocking out the ref at nine, really sloppy after that. Last Man Standing matches are tough to finish uniquely. 

2 minutes ago, PantherThunder said:

Ok I can see Asuka drops to Charlotte in a match for teaming with her. Charlotte vs Lacey at WM. Jax/Bazler will face Rose/Brooks for the tag titles. Maybe a triple threat Bayley/Belair/Banks would make sense. 

Yes folks you heard it here first. LOL 

Maybe Auska and Lana for the tag titles? 

Just now, Bogart said:

First part of the handcuff spot was cool including knocking out the ref at nine, really sloppy after that. Last Man Standing matches are tough to finish uniquely. 

The Ref spot was botched. You could see the ref grab the padding before he hit and took the padding off. Never hit the pad itself 

Randy is coming back in I bet. They want people to forget about him and he comes back from nowhere at the end and wins 

1 minute ago, PantherThunder said:

For sure

Instead of taking a nap for half the match they fake a bad injury 

That wasn't COOL ELIAS! I want to know whats in those apples Carlito eats