• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJackson10

• Tom Servo

• Craig_MiamiFL

• Bogart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to get on the road...     to Wrestlemania! I don't have exceptional seats, but I'll take a lot of pictures to share.

My 9 year said he would have liked Nakamura's intro if he didn't have that stupid violin player    but then I hit him with a Kinshasa and he piped down

Friday's Super Insane Never Going To Happen Fantasy Booking How I would run with the WWE title until WM 32: Lesnar goes over Reigns at WM by submission. Reigns looks defeated but also a bit confused.

Easter is over WWE. That look like good rabbit stew right there

Special guest Performance by real talented guys Drip Drop A Listers Mis and Morrison 

1 minute ago, UOFI_316 said:

So was that 2020 HOF "announcement" just so those guys/gals could have some piped in noise?? So stupid

Are you surprised? 

4 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Are you surprised? 

Are you not entertained?

😋

Edited by identikit
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Courtjester said:

And now I-can probably turn off the rest of the show and not miss anything 

Why does this guy get a bigger dam Entrance then Drew? So disrespectful to the talent but it's Vince 

9 minutes ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

Bad Bunny entrance lit AF. Morrison's Mohawk looks awesome. 

I will take a bunch of money to grow a mullet/mohawk.  Hell, I might grow one just because...

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Tony Jabroni said:

A rapper just pulled off a Destroyer.

Its one of the easier wrestling moves to perform especially for someone his size. 

• Laughing 1
Just now, hagmania said:

I've watched like 20 hours total of WWE programming since quarantine started. This has been a good show.

I have watched literally 0 hours but had a peacock subscription and I am entertained. 

Just now, Capella said:

I have watched literally 0 hours but had a peacock subscription and I am entertained. 

I have watched 0 hours of WWE, but since I get Peacock with Comcast I tuned in. Guess I am entertained..

The top of WWE Women's division is so good.

Asuka, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Becky (when back), Bianca, Io, Candice, Shayna, Rhea

So good.

Edited by hagmania
1 minute ago, UOFI_316 said:

Stupid question.   How many people are actually there??  Thanks to WWE it sounds like 100k, and it is Florida, but I am guessing 20k or so.

FL can have up to 25K but WWE piped in so much crowd noise you can barely hear them. They were so afraid of certain reactions for certain stars (tell me if you haven't heard that one before), so they piped in this noise 

1 minute ago, hagmania said:

The top of WWE Women's division is so good.

Asuka, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Becky (when back), Bianca, Io, Candice, Shayna, Rhea

So good.

I use to think The 4 Horse Women were great but that's what happens when you get yrs of pretty bad and avg. They are good but I think WWE community and IWC really overrates them. Becky has a good character and decent in the ring, Sasha is better on the mic then any of them, Bayley is underrated while Charlotte gets incredible overrated. Asuka AKA Kana is great outside of WWE and would be the best person outside IO if given the opportunity to perform their moves. Shayna is good mic boring in the ring, I really like Rhea's gimmick and she's improved alot. I find Bianca boring and her character another rip off of a stereotype (not surprising considering who the boss of the company is). I really got no opinion of Candace as it's been so long I watched her in NXT I just remember her being pretty decent. 

Sasha has WAY TOO MUCH make up on its killing her great looks. She looks great in the ring attire with the hair color though but the make up is killing the whole thing 

JFC Bianca's braid is so long. I'm shocked she wasn't told to cut part of that off. That could be super dangerous for her or her opponent and the ref if she gets it caught in anything. 

Just now, JB Breakfast Club said:

Duuuuuh, this shouldn't be the main event. Derpy derp. 

They put their workin' boots on tonight. A clean finish and this one is worthy.

Why is that even legal I never got how she was allowed to use her hair? Shouldn't that be DQ? :sleep:

I think we saw the elements play into the night...early matches were awkward, and I feel bad for Lashley and Drew in particular. As the night went on, matches got better, and I think the weather was part of it. Bad Bunny was match of the night. Bianca winning was moment of the night. 

Also Braun no sold the leg injury and attack. After he threw Shane off the cage when he got to the floor you see him remember he's suppose to be limping. Also should've had a tad bit of trouble going with the power slam there 

BTW a lot of nip slips in the Women's tag eliminator match 

WWE took a GCW shirt away from a fan and gave him a Hurt Business shirt 

Had a friend at Mania. Said Hogan and the Bellas got booed really hard. 

8 hours ago, Tony Jabroni said:

A rapper just pulled off a Destroyer.

This is why a celebrity like BB who takes the business seriously will always get respect from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Sasha has WAY TOO MUCH make up on its killing her great looks. She looks great in the ring attire with the hair color though but the make up is killing the whole thing 

She has Seattle Seahawks hair.

• Thinking 1
14 hours ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

Women's tag thing: first ramp slip (Mandy Rose), lots of work by Ruby Riott (I saw her on the independent level, so I'm cool), Tamina/Natty win. Meh. 

Tamina with the splash off the top rope ala Jimmy Snuka. I guessing they win the title tomorrow. Need a new heal team to work with the rest. 

1 hour ago, PantherThunder said:

Tamina with the splash off the top rope ala Jimmy Snuka. I guessing they win the title tomorrow. Need a new heal team to work with the rest. 

I've always liked Tamina. I thought if she got more work in at FCW and if NXT was around when she came to WWE she'd have faired a lot better. She is no where close to Jimmy but definite improvement since her debut 10 yrs ago. It's not much but someone who was lost in the Divas division to the revolution she deserved better.