Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread***

Anyone see any of the HOF? Wondering if it was worth watching and how long it was? Figured I'd skip to what I wanted to watch especially Bulldog. Interested in Liger's speech but it sounds like it was more of a short video message then anything 

• Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJackson10

• Tom Servo

• Craig_MiamiFL

• Bogart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to get on the road...     to Wrestlemania! I don't have exceptional seats, but I'll take a lot of pictures to share.

My 9 year said he would have liked Nakamura's intro if he didn't have that stupid violin player    but then I hit him with a Kinshasa and he piped down

Friday's Super Insane Never Going To Happen Fantasy Booking How I would run with the WWE title until WM 32: Lesnar goes over Reigns at WM by submission. Reigns looks defeated but also a bit confused.

Watched night one of WM and, while I liked it, it seemed underwhelming.  

1. Lashley winning was probably right for business as he needed that big win since he beat a lame duck champ in the Miz (and I'm a Miz fan).

2. Tag team turmoil was a miss. I would have liked them to maybe have pulled the trigger on a Riott Squad win to establish them a bit.

3. New Day vs AJ ans Omos was.....odd. ND played the heels and, while the match was fine, I'm not used to that.

4. Hated Braun and Shane. Might have been the dumbest buildup to a match ever and this is coming from a company who had a dude screw a corpse to try to get a match over.

5. Miz vs Bunny. I did not hate the match at all Bunny did great and Miz and Morrison carried him as well as anyone else could have.

6. Bianca winning wasn't a surprise,  but I'm just not feeling it with her. She checks all the boxes for sure, and the match was really good, but.... I dunno.

• Like 1

While we can bag on the E for their weird matches, apparently New Japan has said HOLD MY BEER!!

NJPW announced fans get to decide the upcoming stipulation for the KOPW 2021 Provisional Championship Match between Toru Yano and EVIL. The two are set to meet on night one of Wrestling Satsuma no Kuni on April 28 in either a Creation of Darkness Blindfold Match or a Darkness Match.

The first match’s rules are the following, as per NJPW: “Distinct from a ‘traditional’ blindfold match, this bout will start with four blindfold hoods on each of the four ring posts around the ring. A competitor is only able to defeat their opponent if they can blindfold them first. Should a hood be secured on an opponent, usual rules apply to pinfalls, submissions, knock outs and count-outs.”

The Darkness Match rules are: “The first three minutes of the match will see the lights turned on and off at thirty second intervals. From the three minute mark onward, there will be thirty seconds of darkness every three minutes until a decision is rendered.”

2 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

While we can bag on the E for their weird matches, apparently New Japan has said HOLD MY BEER!!

Difference is NJPW are actually thought provoking. WWE tries to recycle old ideas as new and they never come off like they should nor do they make sense in the circumstances. The matches NJPW did for this makes sense given it's Yano 

1 hour ago, Tom Servo said:

I remember when this was a story. He was Angels closer for a bit then too 

Hogan is getting Booed out of the building every time he talks. he's got Go Away HEAT 

I'm more interested in tonights Matches then last nights 

2 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Hogan is getting Booed out of the building every time he talks. he's got Go Away HEAT 

And he looks so small compared to Titus. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Hulk I'm sorry I got caught spewing bigotry Hogan Sighting 

A still a bigger star than anybody in that company today. Which is an indictment of the booking process, not the talent.

Edited by ShamrockPride
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

A still a bigger star than anybody in that company today. Which is an indictment of the booking process, not the talent.

He got over on a incredible cheap pop gimmick. Props to WWE and him at the time for taking advantage of it though. It was more luck then anything that got him as famous as he did 

First of all, the main event last night was great. Women stole the show.

What did I just watch with Fiend and Orton?? Bliss didn't even look that hot!

Just now, Courtjester said:

Ooh Disney won’t like that language 

Not Disney, but with how much content Peacock removed, there is no way they will appreciate the language.

they turned down the crowd tonight. Jesus Long Paul is getting boo'd out the building 

11 minutes ago, Payne said:

Not Disney, but with how much content Peacock removed, there is no way they will appreciate the language.

Yet USA wants them to be more attitude era like :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

they turned down the crowd tonight. Jesus Long Paul is getting boo'd out the building 

:lmao:   :wub: you djax.

• Laughing 1

Logan Paul just got the Stone Cold Treatment from KO and brings smiles and pops everywhere 

7 minutes ago, identikit said:

Am I the only one who thought it was Logan Paul the NFL player?

I'm soooooo old.

Hey right there with you. I have no idea who that guy is. Never heard of Bad Bunny until a couple of months ago either. 

1 minute ago, DJackson10 said:

I want to cave in Matt Riddle's favce so badly 

I kinda like him. I think he will find his place as a heal. He can get vicious. 

1 minute ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

Zayn and KO broke out moves they don't normally get to use in WWE. Fast paced - good midcard Mania match. KO adding a stunner for Logan Paul really gave the people what they wanted. 

I liked it. It was at least interesting 

I think it is great WWE is putting on a match now to allow people to pee and get a beer.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, Tony Jabroni said:

He has got IT, Bro. Big fan.

It is like HBK and Jason Mewes had a love child 

is it my imagination or have there been a ton of botches in this one? 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
5 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

It is like HBK and Jason Mewes had a love child 

is it my imagination or have there been a ton of botches in this one? 

It seems to me they were laying it in pretty good. Better a botch then breaking someones neck. Some of those looked like they weren't going to turn out well. 

Just now, PantherThunder said:

It seems to me they were laying it in pretty good. Better a botch then breaking someones neck. Some of those looked like they weren't going to turn out well. 

I agree completely. You could tell they just were not on the same page several times .

Riddle and Sheamus worked snug. They were very sweaty...really happy they audibled out of the top rope white noise. I thought Bro looked great in his first high profile match. I don't mind giving Sheamus the win - he's been working hard all year. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

Those are drumsticks. 

LOL and the lunch room tables are drum stands. 

It that guy from retribution? I think I saw Mia Yim in backround. Maybe she shows up in the Asuka match

Dabba Kato former Vikings PS OL guy. Nigerian decent born in Poland. Real name Babatunde Aiyegbusi

1 hour ago, DJackson10 said:

He got over on a incredible cheap pop gimmick. Props to WWE and him at the time for taking advantage of it though. It was more luck then anything that got him as famous as he did 

It's hilarious that you still think this, but keep repeating this false narrative if you makes you feel better. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2