Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DJackson10

    3229

  • Tom Servo

    3029

  • Craig_MiamiFL

    1443

  • Bogart

    1053

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to get on the road...     to Wrestlemania! I don't have exceptional seats, but I'll take a lot of pictures to share.

My 9 year said he would have liked Nakamura's intro if he didn't have that stupid violin player    but then I hit him with a Kinshasa and he piped down

scored free suite tix to Raw tonight

I saw chatter on Twitter last night about Savage’s biography being a hit piece or burial because of all the bad things about him that we already knew. The only new stuff I saw was that he was popping X with Gorgeous George. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

I saw chatter on Twitter last night about Savage’s biography being a hit piece or burial because of all the bad things about him that we already knew. The only new stuff I saw was that he was popping X with Gorgeous George. 

A lot of people hated it. I didn't see it and after hearing from people will not be watching it. I'm guessing the people who made it are Hogan fans 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 8th yrs to one of the best factions/stables of the last decade and still going strong The Bullet Club which was formed by prince Devitt with Badluck Fale and joined by Machine Gun Karl Anderson. BC4L!!!!!

In honor of Bullet Club day the history of Bullet Club presented to you by Kevin Kelly

Also Pro Wrestling Tee's is doing 25% off Bullet Club Merch including bringing back some former member Tee's. I ordered a Gaiter similar to what AJ Styles wore at Wrestle Kingdom vs Nakamura and a White King Switch shirt already. Might add Hangman in there too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DJackson10 said:
23 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

I saw chatter on Twitter last night about Savage’s biography being a hit piece or burial because of all the bad things about him that we already knew. The only new stuff I saw was that he was popping X with Gorgeous George. 

A lot of people hated it. I didn't see it and after hearing from people will not be watching it. I'm guessing the people who made it are Hogan fans 

:shrug: I thought it was pretty good.. last 15 minutes regarding Ms. Elizabeth and Macho's demise was depressing, but still worth the watch. 
I've only watched the Macho man and Steve Austin. Steve Austin one was better, but both were entertaining. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, snogger said:

:shrug: I thought it was pretty good.. last 15 minutes regarding Ms. Elizabeth and Macho's demise was depressing, but still worth the watch. 
I've only watched the Macho man and Steve Austin. Steve Austin one was better, but both were entertaining. 

Agreed, we watched it last night.  It didn't paint him in any worse light than reality I don't think.  Maybe a little too much suggestion of spouse abuse, but who knows what went on there?  I appreciated Nash and Roberts being honest about what all they were ingesting at the time.  Also funny when they called Savage a cheap skate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen all three of them and they have all been pretty good. I thought the MM one was really depressing throughout. I think Hogan has a selective memory on a lot of things. I forgot all about Lex Luger and being paralyzed. When he came on the screen, i was like "Whoah!!!" All that from just popping his neck. My teenage daughter does that all the time and it drives my wife crazy. My wife had my daughter come down and had me rewind the Luger portion and make it a "teachable moment." :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Courtjester said:

I have seen all three of them and they have all been pretty good. I thought the MM one was really depressing throughout. I think Hogan has a selective memory on a lot of things. I forgot all about Lex Luger and being paralyzed. When he came on the screen, i was like "Whoah!!!" All that from just popping his neck. My teenage daughter does that all the time and it drives my wife crazy. My wife had my daughter come down and had me rewind the Luger portion and make it a "teachable moment." :lmao:

Seeing him was jarring.  Is he paralyzed from the neck down?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Pillman Part 1 Dark Side of Ring available on Vice app right now.

Caught part of Austin Bio. Just couldn't really get into it. Will probably eventually watch them all. Gotten spoiled by Dark Side (which I think is some of the best wrestling doc content ever)

Thanks for the Dark Side note. Pillman was a favorite, so I gotta find this one (it's on YouTube).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the Macho Man bio over lunch today.  Glad they actually mentioned he was from Downers Grove (my hometown) I have seen other things were they start out with him in Florida on the beach.  I went to the same high school (he may have been in school at the same time as some of my cousins), and he was inducted into our sports hall of fame while I was going there (97 or 98ish).   Lenny showed up to accept for him, and his plaque was above my buddies locker.  He was like a .600 career hitter in baseball, drafted by the Cards...   I need to go and re-listen to his "rap" album again, pretty sure I have it downloaded somewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...