What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Jericho Cruise was a great trip! Would recommend it for anyone.

Took a shot of Jagermeister with Will Ospreay. The dude got trashed every day lolol.
I'd love to hear more about the trip overall. Thx for anything you are willing to share about the experience.

Jericho Cruise was a great trip! Would recommend it for anyone.

Took a shot of Jagermeister with Will Ospreay. The dude got trashed every day lolol.

I'd love to hear more. Have a buddy who's hung with Will Ospreay before and the dude is a legit party animal. Did a tour in Japan with him several years back my buddy. 

any of the episodes get taped for Dynamite though? 

How was the pricing like cruise tickets and such? Worth it for the cabin? Stops on trip? Things you were allowed to do? 

more on the Flair Incident. She didn't go to Dynamite and apparently Sonya Deville was Pissed at her and got into it with her backstage. Becky and Flair got into it at Gorilla in front of Vince and Sonya had it out with her shortly after. People think Flair is full of herself and tries more to protect herself which makes her opponent look bad in the ring. Flair felt the strap swap made her title reign unmeaningful. Some people in Charlottes corner want her to try and get out of her contract but know it's highly unlikely. 

WWE sounds like a fun drama free place to work guys...... 

Unsubscribed from Peacock today. WWE loses me for a while as a customer. Caught a little bit of RAW last night and just isn't entertaining. The Seth Rollins promo before the 4-way was just painful to watch as it looks like he is hating everything he is doing. The masochist in me will still listen to Cheap Heat and The Masked Man to get my polished, liberal wrestling news. And will still watch WhatCulture for the Ups and Downs (love Simon Miller), but WWE doesn't get my money for a while.  

Unsubscribed from Peacock today. WWE loses me for a while as a customer. Caught a little bit of RAW last night and just isn't entertaining. The Seth Rollins promo before the 4-way was just painful to watch as it looks like he is hating everything he is doing. The masochist in me will still listen to Cheap Heat and The Masked Man to get my polished, liberal wrestling news. And will still watch WhatCulture for the Ups and Downs (love Simon Miller), but WWE doesn't get my money for a while.  
I've been watching Wrestletalk for over a year now.  While I like WC, WT has a better structure.

I've been watching Wrestletalk for over a year now.  While I like WC, WT has a better structure.

Thanks. I will check them out. While I like WC for Up/Downs and their lists, their "news" segments are pure trash. Guilty pleasure is finding Adam Blampied back on YouTube over at Parts FUNknown. Still my favorite guy to talk wrestling. Guess I can forgive and forget some of the #MeToo people.

Thanks. I will check them out. While I like WC for Up/Downs and their lists, their "news" segments are pure trash. Guilty pleasure is finding Adam Blampied back on YouTube over at Parts FUNknown. Still my favorite guy to talk wrestling. Guess I can forgive and forget some of the #MeToo people.
PartsFUNknown is part of Wrestletalk. 

Well, this is stupid.  Apparently the some of the NXT crowd are booing MSK.  The story is that one of the members of MSK tweeted out that perhaps Izzy (the Bailey girl) shouldn't be training at 13.  Where the rumor comes up is that Izzy's mom went all Karen and has convinced a bunch of hardcore NXT fans to boo them at any and all opportunities.  

Supposedly, she training with Chasyn Rance - supposedly a sex offender (don't know who he is so I can't comment on that).  She has been seen training with Tessa Blanchard.  If true, those are some bad training choices.  Plus, I don't think I'd let my daughter take bumps at 13.  Let her learn the psychology part, working the stick, other non-physical stuff that makes up wrestling.  She needs another couple of years before her bones are where they need to be.

Wrestling fans :rolleyes: - am I right?

Meltzer went on to talk about this on the Observer. Said MSK member Carter saw the match Izzy was in when she was 12 where Elfiefy Choked Slammed her. Chelsea Green and a bunch of others commented how dangerous it was for a 12 yrs old to be taking that kind of bump. Carter who is part of MSK was one of those others and apparently IZZYs parents have held a personal grudge on all the wrestlers who commented negatively about it since. NXT has a very loyal fanbase going back to the Full Sail University days. Many of whom still attend today including Izzy and her parents. So it's not surprising that Izzy's mom was able to get a few of these regulars on her side that they've probably know by name and other parts of their life over the last 5-6 yrs and boo MSK. 

I've watched them before and they are ok not great. I think first I was them was a NXTTakeover when they Won the Dusty Classic. Didn't really impact me that much. I can see why some people don't like them but the izzy thing shouldn't be one of them. 

One thing I have heard recently is Izzy has a cult like following from some of the NXT fans where if you even critique anything her or her parents do these literal marks will act like you committed sac religion and try to end you. It's sad but it looks like Izzys parents realized what a cash cow she was becoming and are now taking advantage of it for themselves and will do anything to put Izzy out there if it means making a quick buck safety disregarded. They play it off as helping their daughter follow her dreams but there's also a few regulars who have voiced concern before only to be talked down to or told to drop the subject including by NXT employees in ear shot of conversations. 

Meltzer went on to talk about this on the Observer. Said MSK member Carter saw the match Izzy was in when she was 12 where Elfiefy Choked Slammed her. Chelsea Green and a bunch of others commented how dangerous it was for a 12 yrs old to be taking that kind of bump. Carter who is part of MSK was one of those others and apparently IZZYs parents have held a personal grudge on all the wrestlers who commented negatively about it since. NXT has a very loyal fanbase going back to the Full Sail University days. Many of whom still attend today including Izzy and her parents. So it's not surprising that Izzy's mom was able to get a few of these regulars on her side that they've probably know by name and other parts of their life over the last 5-6 yrs and boo MSK. 

I've watched them before and they are ok not great. I think first I was them was a NXTTakeover when they Won the Dusty Classic. Didn't really impact me that much. I can see why some people don't like them but the izzy thing shouldn't be one of them. 

One thing I have heard recently is Izzy has a cult like following from some of the NXT fans where if you even critique anything her or her parents do these literal marks will act like you committed sac religion and try to end you. It's sad but it looks like Izzys parents realized what a cash cow she was becoming and are now taking advantage of it for themselves and will do anything to put Izzy out there if it means making a quick buck safety disregarded. They play it off as helping their daughter follow her dreams but there's also a few regulars who have voiced concern before only to be talked down to or told to drop the subject including by NXT employees in ear shot of conversations. 
That’s not doing her ANY favors. If her mom gets rattled now, wait until/if she’s wrestling for money. She can’t cancel everyone, and there are those who will fire back. 
My hope is that this doesn’t end up as a future DSotR episode. 

Former TNA and RoH wrestler Jimmy Rave announced via Twitter that he had to have both legs amputated after contracting MRSA. He previously had his left arm amputated. 

ROH was never the same after they changed ownership and left Philly. Ive said in the past when they left Philly they literally forgot what made them who they were and the people who did. Philly became just another date when touring instead of some big homecoming (like when ECW would tour and comeback to Philly after it started using Hammertine more often), fans became just normal ROH fans to the ROH staff, etc. They've made a few interesting and boneheaded decisions over the years namely the Marty Scruill stuff and Bully Ray. 

People I'd love to See in AEW or NJPW (since thats what I watch now) Note* Some of ROH already appear in NJPW 

Bandido

Bateman

Brody King more

Dalton Castle

Danhausen

Dragon Lee

EC3

Flip Gordon

The Briscos

Jay Lethal 

Je Hendry 

Jonathan Gresham 

Mark Haskins (We share the same birthday literally same age) with Wife Vicky

PJ Black

Rush

Shane Taylor

Many leone 

Sumie Sakai

Maria and Mike Bennett

Bobby Cruise (Come on who doesn't love them some Bobby Cruise)

Ian Riccaboni (Local guy who use to work with the Phillies)

I'll do a trip recap, sure. Been catching up on work, will get to it soon.

Regarding ROH: I have learned that Sinclair is currently losing a ton of revenue from a ransomware attack. I'm sure this plays no small part in the hiatus. You have to wonder if they will actually come back in April.

Tony Khan ought to at least take the chance to buy the rights to All In, if not the entire streaming library.

ROH was never the same after they changed ownership and left Philly. Ive said in the past when they left Philly they literally forgot what made them who they were and the people who did. Philly became just another date when touring instead of some big homecoming (like when ECW would tour and comeback to Philly after it started using Hammertine more often), fans became just normal ROH fans to the ROH staff, etc. They've made a few interesting and boneheaded decisions over the years namely the Marty Scruill stuff and Bully Ray. 
This has absolutely zero to do with moving from Philly to Baltimore, and quite a lot to do with the Sinclair.  I had not heard what @hagmania just passed along.  From SRS:

We're told that Joe Koff told talent he had multiple meetings trying to fight for ROH, but ultimately Sinclair made the call. Talent was told there was some type of TV show that will be in place after Final Battle but weren't told what that would be.

RoH is a part of my local Sinclair station's weekend programming, showing once on Saturday afternoon and twice on Sunday.  Bear in mind, RoH (along with NJPW) paid their talent through the pandemic - even a minor player like Session Moth Martinez was getting checks.  Did that strategy come back to bite them?  Perhaps.

Another issue is that while RoH has become a home for pure wrestling, it has also become a pass-through destination.  Look at the talent that has passed through there - AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Seth Rollins, Kevin Steen (Owens) and Adam Cole come to mind right off the bat.  But they didn't stay.  For better or worse, RoH was/is a place you worked on your way up, or a place to regroup ( :bye: Mike and Maria...and you too Cody).  Even worse?  AEW filled the spot of "real wrestling" and does it better and on a bigger stage.  On the other end, NXT filled that gap under the WWE umbrella.  Given all of that, RoH is a redundancy in the wrestling market, and retooling is absolutely the right thing to do.  How that looks going forward is anyone's guess at this point.

RoH has a boat load of hardcore fans - I'm looking at the numerous ladies who are uber fans of Matt Taven.  I count myself as a serious fan of Honor - I've been to shows, paid for photo ops and the like.  There are guys who I'm big fans of - Gresham, Lethal, PJ Black (a dude who gets way too little credit) and Mandy Leon. 

The one wrestler you absolutely have to feel for is Rok-C as she just won the Women's World Championship and now has the promotion pulled out from under her.  At 19, her future is ahead of her.  Others like PCO (53) and Sumi Sakai (49) are toast; their careers are basically over if they don't stick around.  Even someone like Angelina Love (40) is on the wrong side of 30 with a ton of mileage on the tires (to borrow a phrase from fantasy football). She's not going to bounce around the indies; she'll hit the comic con circuit and make more money and have more time to herself. Those like Haskins and Flip Gordon have a great shot of making it somewhere else.  The Bandido, Rush, Dragon Lees of the promotion will simply just go back to Mexico as there's enough work down there for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Servo said:
This has absolutely zero to do with moving from Philly to Baltimore, and quite a lot to do with the Sinclair.  I had not heard what @hagmania just passed along.  From SRS:

When Sinclair bought it they moved it to Baltimore. When they left Philly they basically redid their business model. 

You mean the guy known for making up stories as well as stealing others and putting them behind a paywall so people don't realize that? 

Tom Servo said:
RoH is a part of my local Sinclair station's weekend programming, showing once on Saturday afternoon and twice on Sunday.  Bear in mind, RoH (along with NJPW) paid their talent through the pandemic - even a minor player like Session Moth Martinez was getting checks.  Did that strategy come back to bite them?  Perhaps.

Another issue is that while RoH has become a home for pure wrestling, it has also become a pass-through destination.  Look at the talent that has passed through there - AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Seth Rollins, Kevin Steen (Owens) and Adam Cole come to mind right off the bat.  But they didn't stay.  For better or worse, RoH was/is a place you worked on your way up, or a place to regroup ( :bye: Mike and Maria...and you too Cody).  Even worse?  AEW filled the spot of "real wrestling" and does it better and on a bigger stage.  On the other end, NXT filled that gap under the WWE umbrella.  Given all of that, RoH is a redundancy in the wrestling market, and retooling is absolutely the right thing to do.  How that looks going forward is anyone's guess at this point.

RoH has a boat load of hardcore fans - I'm looking at the numerous ladies who are uber fans of Matt Taven.  I count myself as a serious fan of Honor - I've been to shows, paid for photo ops and the like.  There are guys who I'm big fans of - Gresham, Lethal, PJ Black (a dude who gets way too little credit) and Mandy Leon. 

The one wrestler you absolutely have to feel for is Rok-C as she just won the Women's World Championship and now has the promotion pulled out from under her.  At 19, her future is ahead of her.  Others like PCO (53) and Sumi Sakai (49) are toast; their careers are basically over if they don't stick around.  Even someone like Angelina Love (40) is on the wrong side of 30 with a ton of mileage on the tires (to borrow a phrase from fantasy football). She's not going to bounce around the indies; she'll hit the comic con circuit and make more money and have more time to herself. Those like Haskins and Flip Gordon have a great shot of making it somewhere else.  The Bandido, Rush, Dragon Lees of the promotion will simply just go back to Mexico as there's enough work down there for them.

ROH problem was trying to go too big. With what you said in the bolded they should've kept themselves independent. It sounds like if they comeback they will be in the line of PWG/GCW type which should've always been their type. 

I'd love to hear more about the trip overall. Thx for anything you are willing to share about the experience.
I stand by my recommendation for any wrestling fan that is considering a vacation.

There were certainly some negatives, but there were a ton of make-goods on the backside. CVS was shortstaffed for rapid testing and some people took 6 hours in line to get on the boat... in turn everyone got $100 in credit on the bill. There was a snafu with registration... everyone got a free copy of the cruise's opening night photo. And so on. The negatives were temporary and soon forgiven with alcohol.

There was an obvious gap in talent between this year and the previous cruise, but they leaned into their strengths, that being a great house show atmosphere. All the gimmicks were out in full force. The wrestling was fun and the crowd played a major point in the party.

The music was not to my tastes. Bless Jericho, but Fozzy is not a good band imo. However, being there live with a drink pass made all the concerts I watched tolerable to even enjoyable.

The other scheduled activities that featured wrestlers as hosts were fun! There were podcast recordings, games, karaoke. My wife and I didn't attend any of the photo or autograph sessions - way too much standing in line when we could be having fun elsewhere on the boat - but all talent were available for those too.

Important to remember that it's a cruise, so there's only so much that can be done. The one stop in Freeport looked so pathetic from the boat (was at the port, not the city proper) that many fans, including us, didn't even bother leaving the boat on the island day.

I tried to be objective, highlighting the not so glamorous parts of the cruise. But here comes the payoff: when you are able to just approach any of the wrestlers and chat them up for a minute, snap a selfie, and be on your way, that #### was amazing and made my whole trip. We hung out at the pool and were led in song by Will Ospreay while he slammed one Sex on the Beach after another (lol), I shot craps with Orange Cassidy and Chuck Taylor and the table had a really hot run that was so much fun, we got to get in the ring and take a bump!

It was worth it. I'll do it again. Definitely not this coming March, but I am in for the fifth installment of the Jericho Cruise.

I stand by my recommendation for any wrestling fan that is considering a vacation.

There were certainly some negatives, but there were a ton of make-goods on the backside. CVS was shortstaffed for rapid testing and some people took 6 hours in line to get on the boat... in turn everyone got $100 in credit on the bill. There was a snafu with registration... everyone got a free copy of the cruise's opening night photo. And so on. The negatives were temporary and soon forgiven with alcohol.

There was an obvious gap in talent between this year and the previous cruise, but they leaned into their strengths, that being a great house show atmosphere. All the gimmicks were out in full force. The wrestling was fun and the crowd played a major point in the party.

The music was not to my tastes. Bless Jericho, but Fozzy is not a good band imo. However, being there live with a drink pass made all the concerts I watched tolerable to even enjoyable.

The other scheduled activities that featured wrestlers as hosts were fun! There were podcast recordings, games, karaoke. My wife and I didn't attend any of the photo or autograph sessions - way too much standing in line when we could be having fun elsewhere on the boat - but all talent were available for those too.

Important to remember that it's a cruise, so there's only so much that can be done. The one stop in Freeport looked so pathetic from the boat (was at the port, not the city proper) that many fans, including us, didn't even bother leaving the boat on the island day.

I tried to be objective, highlighting the not so glamorous parts of the cruise. But here comes the payoff: when you are able to just approach any of the wrestlers and chat them up for a minute, snap a selfie, and be on your way, that #### was amazing and made my whole trip. We hung out at the pool and were led in song by Will Ospreay while he slammed one Sex on the Beach after another (lol), I shot craps with Orange Cassidy and Chuck Taylor and the table had a really hot run that was so much fun, we got to get in the ring and take a bump!

It was worth it. I'll do it again. Definitely not this coming March, but I am in for the fifth installment of the Jericho Cruise.

Ospreay doesn't come off as a Sex on The beach type guy

Speedball Bailey signed an Impact contract on Josh Alexander’s back. I’d send congratulations to Veda Scott but she blocked me on Twitter. 😒

When it comes to some of the 4 horsewomen of WWE some of their fans like to go too far. WWE promoted a Sasha Banks in UK with the Boss will see you now. @Tom Servo wet dream Britt Baker responded with a retweet of her promotional shirt from AEW shop of The Dr will see you know. Sasha fans weren't happy. NoDQ reported on some of the tweets but there was a few more questionable tweets then the headline which seemed racially charged that have since either been deleted by the Author or twitter themselves. This is an example of taking fandom too far. 

Sasha Banks fans take aim at Britt Baker with one fan saying ‘someone get this white woman’

Jon Moxley enters inpatient rehab for alcohol

"Jon Moxley has allowed me to share with you that he is entering an inpatient alcohol treatment program," Tony said. "Jon is a beloved member of the AEW family. We all stand with him and Renee, and all of his family and friends, as he shifts his focus to recovery." - Tony Kahn

All the best to Jon as he goes through treatment.  :thumbup:

Jon Moxley enters inpatient rehab for alcohol

"Jon Moxley has allowed me to share with you that he is entering an inpatient alcohol treatment program," Tony said. "Jon is a beloved member of the AEW family. We all stand with him and Renee, and all of his family and friends, as he shifts his focus to recovery." - Tony Kahn

All the best to Jon as he goes through treatment.  :thumbup:

His autobiograghty came yesterday for me and started reading some. In the start he says he was asked to tell people who is writing this and he said it was hard. Said he definitely is a pro wrestler, soon to be father to a baby girl and a husband. He mentioned he might be other stuff including borderline alcoholic. That seems like some foreshadowing 

Wow budget cuts in WWE today 18people 

Karrion Kross, Scarlett Boudreaux: Did really interest me. IWC really overrated KK and Scarlett is only good too look at nothing more. I'm sure IMPACT will gladly take them back 

“B-Fab” Briana Brandy: Who? Don't care hopefully he finds work

Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado: Were unhappy for awhile members of Lucha House Party. Former member Kalisto made his AEW debut this past Wednesday. Metalik asked for his release several weeks ago

Eva Marie: No Idea why she came back. She'd be great for adult film though 

Keith Lee, Mia Yim: Engaged couple. Lee was former ROH and Yim former Impact. I could see both going to AEW and Mia Yim would be a great get for the AEW WOmen's division who still needs a few bigger names. 

Nia Jax: I was told when she injured Becky Lynch a few yrs back during the Survivor Series storylines if she wasn't Rock's cousin she'd have been cut already. Very Unsafe worker I don't see her going else where. Maybe she gets herself right in the weight category and gets back. She was injured recently and reportedly going to be out for quite awhile

Harry Smith: Member of the Hart Family who hasn't even made his re debut in WWE. Would love to see him go back to Japan but he could go to AEW and reteam with Lance Archer to former Killer Elite Squad part of Suzuki Goon 

Oney Lorcan: This one hurts as Oney is a personal friend of a buddy of mine and Ive met him more then once. Really proud this dude made it to the big time and him and Danny Burch during NxT's prime were great and fun to watch. A lot of hard hitting matches they could've done a lot more with these two. I could really see Lorcan on IMPACT though. I would love to see what he could do in NJPW though. 

Franky Monet: She's Taya Valkyrie John Morrisons wife. Surprised they didn't put her in a similar role as Maryse was for Johnny Drip Drip. Too much talent and her and Johnny should be else where not wasiting their talents in WWE

Ember Moon: I wasn't a fan of hers at first but after awhile I started to like her. Seems like a cool girl. Not sure if she fits in with AEW or IMPACT. She might go to the new Women's promotion with Tessa though. 

Trey Baxter, Jessi Kamea, Jeet Rama, Zayda Ramier, and Katrina Cortez: Who and don't really care hope they find work though. 

Wow budget cuts in WWE today 18people 

Karrion Kross, Scarlett Boudreaux: Did really interest me. IWC really overrated KK and Scarlett is only good too look at nothing more. I'm sure IMPACT will gladly take them back 

“B-Fab” Briana Brandy: Who? Don't care hopefully he finds work

Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado: Were unhappy for awhile members of Lucha House Party. Former member Kalisto made his AEW debut this past Wednesday. Metalik asked for his release several weeks ago

Eva Marie: No Idea why she came back. She'd be great for adult film though 

Keith Lee, Mia Yim: Engaged couple. Lee was former ROH and Yim former Impact. I could see both going to AEW and Mia Yim would be a great get for the AEW WOmen's division who still needs a few bigger names. 

Nia Jax: I was told when she injured Becky Lynch a few yrs back during the Survivor Series storylines if she wasn't Rock's cousin she'd have been cut already. Very Unsafe worker I don't see her going else where. Maybe she gets herself right in the weight category and gets back. She was injured recently and reportedly going to be out for quite awhile

Harry Smith: Member of the Hart Family who hasn't even made his re debut in WWE. Would love to see him go back to Japan but he could go to AEW and reteam with Lance Archer to former Killer Elite Squad part of Suzuki Goon 

Oney Lorcan: This one hurts as Oney is a personal friend of a buddy of mine and Ive met him more then once. Really proud this dude made it to the big time and him and Danny Burch during NxT's prime were great and fun to watch. A lot of hard hitting matches they could've done a lot more with these two. I could really see Lorcan on IMPACT though. I would love to see what he could do in NJPW though. 

Franky Monet: She's Taya Valkyrie John Morrisons wife. Surprised they didn't put her in a similar role as Maryse was for Johnny Drip Drip. Too much talent and her and Johnny should be else where not wasiting their talents in WWE

Ember Moon: I wasn't a fan of hers at first but after awhile I started to like her. Seems like a cool girl. Not sure if she fits in with AEW or IMPACT. She might go to the new Women's promotion with Tessa though. 

Trey Baxter, Jessi Kamea, Jeet Rama, Zayda Ramier, and Katrina Cortez: Who and don't really care hope they find work though. 

Update to this is 4 wrestlers were released do to not complying with a covid Vaccine. Since I mentioned the story last year of Roman Reigns concerns with WWE's lackadaisical efforts and one of the USO's bringing it to the attention of Vince WWE has been pretty hardline on their rules on this. A few wrestlers have been released for breaking covid rules in the past year as well. 

There is no word on which 4 talents it was though. 

DJackson10 said:
Update to this is 4 wrestlers were released do to not complying with a covid Vaccine. Since I mentioned the story last year of Roman Reigns concerns with WWE's lackadaisical efforts and one of the USO's bringing it to the attention of Vince WWE has been pretty hardline on their rules on this. A few wrestlers have been released for breaking covid rules in the past year as well. 

There is no word on which 4 talents it was though. 
AEW reportedly has interest in Nia Jax.

Auntie Vax is All Elite

Read somewhere that Alexa Bliss coming back as her old self.  Good move as the fans prefer the eye candy over the mystery.

The mystery angle went along with no direction and killed any chance of hero status.

Help someone and/or their families suffering from mental illness and donate to a good cause at...

https://www.namiwalks.org/participant/371514

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely not a "AEW should sign everyone" guy, as I think their own roster is getting pretty full, but I think if they signed Keith Lee, Mia Yim and Ember Moon, they would solve a lot of the holes in their current roster and have people they could build on. A Keith Lee vs. The Elite/Supercliq feud would have all kinds of PWG/indie cred and an easy story to tell.

(Selfishly if Moon wanted to show up at MPX where her husband wrestles, I wouldn't hate on that, but she is better than that.) 

I'm definitely not a "AEW should sign everyone" guy, as I think their own roster is getting pretty full, but I think if they signed Keith Lee, Mia Yim and Ember Moon, they would solve a lot of the holes in their current roster and have people they could build on. A Keith Lee vs. The Elite/Supercliq feud would have all kinds of PWG/indie cred and an easy story to tell.

(Selfishly if Moon wanted to show up at MPX where her husband wrestles, I wouldn't hate on that, but she is better than that.) 

Yeah I'm by no means a sign everyone fan either. There's guys and gals I'd like to selfishly see there and some others I'd like to see in NJPW as well. Yim and Lee should go to AEW as Lee adds another big to them and Yimm would help make a better Women's division. 

You then have exceptions to these like Kyle O'Reily's deal is up in DEC with NXT. Many would love to see him reunited with Bobby Fish and have ReDragon again. Then there's Jeff Hardy when his contract is up I'm sure a lot of hardy fans would love to see at least one run from the Hardy Boyz in AEW or Jeff competing for the TNT title. If there's one title I think AEW should have is a cruiserweight type belt. That would be fun and they can compete for it on Dark or Rampage or something. 

In a blow to Vince Russo's booking comeback, former co-holder of the WCW tag team championship Judy Bagwell has passed away.

I wonder who Buff will get to call promoters on his behalf now?  :hophead:

RIP Judy.

Speaking of Vince Russo he made a dumb comment how Nia Jaxx being gone might screw up a roman vs The Rock Mania match that won't be happening till at least 2023 and how WWE and Vince should've just kept her till then. 

Uh what? I think both guys know how much VKM respects their family and it's history. Meltzer even reported that she was a surprise cut considering how much Vince protects Nia. Don't think this puts this match in Danger BRO 

DJackson10 said:
Speaking of Vince Russo he made a dumb comment how Nia Jaxx being gone might screw up a roman vs The Rock Mania match that won't be happening till at least 2023 and how WWE and Vince should've just kept her till then. 

Uh what? I think both guys know how much VKM respects their family and it's history. Meltzer even reported that she was a surprise cut considering how much Vince protects Nia. Don't think this puts this match in Danger BRO 
Paige is leading a charge to #BringBackNia. If I find out any of you are championing for her return, as God is my witness I will hit you for hours with a squeak hammer. 

Paige is leading a charge to #BringBackNia. If I find out any of you are championing for her return, as God is my witness I will hit you for hours with a squeak hammer. 

I won't disappointed in Paige here but I guess Nia isn't a ##### like Charlotte is and it sounds like the Women's locker room likes her despite her unsafe ring methods. 

This isn't all her fault though. It's on VKM if he really wanted to protect her she should've gone back to NXT for a lot longer. She was really green when she got to WWE and barely had any in ring training let alone training when she made her NXT debut and was barely there 2 yrs before going to the main roster. She had no wrestling experience other then family lineage and history to it being exposed to it. No actual physical experience prior to WWE. After the Becky Lynch incident VKM to further protect her should've put her back in NXT. Not even have her on TV, work with the coaches on in ring work but also get into better shape. Her size doesn't help her. I'm not saying she had/has too lose enough to look like a Paige, or Becky but enough. Piper Niven is a plus Size girl but she wears her weight well and in good shape. Nia has never looked like she was in great shape. 

Her family has a history of weight issues from Yokozuna, Rikishi, Matt Anoa'i AKA ROSIE, Eddie Fatu AKA UMAGA, etc they need to be aware of this. Get her to a nice weight that she can work well with in the ring and safely. Then get into in ring training. Start from the basics and then learn how to protect the person you are in the ring with. Had Vince done any of this I don't think Nia would have received the backlash she did from fans. Instead Vince threw her to the wolves, had her turn heel and played off of the injury angle to Becky like it was intentional and part of a story line. 

Users who are viewing this thread