What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (2 Viewers)

shadyridr said:
Bedard is such a professional :lmao:
Orioles fans will attest that Erik Bedard asking out in the 7th inning of his own no-hitter is the most Erik Bedard thing ever.

That replaces the formerly most Erik Bedard thing ever, which was the time a bunch of reporters came up to him in the clubhouse after one of his starts for an interview, and he told them: "You get three questions."

Reporter: "Why only three questions?"

Bedard: "Now you have two."

Wheeler going strong through 6 1/3

LOL-Jinxed the hell out of that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darvish perfect through 5. 10 Ks.
Well it is the Astros.
There are five teams with fewer runs scored than the Astros, including two AL teams, and another nine within 30 runs of them. This isn't like facing the Marlins in their giant park. 100% legit IMO.
I didn't say it wasn't legit, all I was saying that it was the Astros. You know, the next to last .236 average leading the majors with 1094 strikeout Astros.

can't get much closer than that

ETA: Armando Galarraga excluded

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought that could be an error easily as the throw pulled first baseman off the bag. Surprised he didn't get some home field help there.

My 13 year old was watching this game with me. Huge Cardinal fan...also a pitcher a shortstop. When that ball was hit and Kozma did everything he could - I thought my son was going to throw something through the tv. He screamed "Godda....I mean Gosh dangit...he has to make that play"... a few seconds later he realized he is also a shortstop so he countered with "Well, it was Wacha's fault, he shouldn't have let the guy hit the ball." Oh, to be 13 again when life was so much simpler.

I appreciate his effort, but he struck out Tuiosasoppo.

Ryan Rayburn struck him out for gawds sake.

All kidding aside, Great job kid. I am making fun of Tui, not your effort.

peace

Users who are viewing this thread