What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the worst dynasty trade you have been offered? (1 Viewer)

FFPC 14-man cutdown on 2/28. PPR with 1.5 for TEs

Got this gem just now:

Hawkins, Andrew (WR), CLE
Gray, Jonas (RB), NE
White, James (RB), NE
Bailey, Dan (PK), DAL
Ridley, Stevan (RB), NE
Team Defense, SEA (DST), SEA
Blount, LeGarrette (RB), NE

for

2015 Pick 1.02 Draft Pick
Carpenter, Dan (PK), BUF
Team Defense, NE (DST), NE

FFPC 14-man cutdown on 2/28. PPR with 1.5 for TEs

Got this gem just now:

Hawkins, Andrew (WR), CLE
Gray, Jonas (RB), NE
White, James (RB), NE
Bailey, Dan (PK), DAL
Ridley, Stevan (RB), NE
Team Defense, SEA (DST), SEA
Blount, LeGarrette (RB), NE

for

2015 Pick 1.02 Draft Pick
Carpenter, Dan (PK), BUF
Team Defense, NE (DST), NE
So he's basically offering you a K and D upgrade for pick 1.2. So yea, I think that's one of the worst trade offers I've ever seen.

I offered 1.8, 2.9, 3.10, 4.17 and T-Rich

For

1.10 and Sanders

Trade was then countered:

Sanders and Broncos DST

For

1.8, Hyde, T-Rich

Lol

I offered:

2.9, 3.10, 4.7 and 2016 2 (I took 3rd)

For

2016 1 (league champion who has 3.12 and 4.12)

He countered: he is a habitual ridiculous lowballer

His 2016 1 and Baldwin

For

Hyde and Jordan Reed

For

1.10 and Sanders

Sanders and Broncos DST

For

1.8, Hyde, T-Rich

Lol
Your offer was worse than his lol
Exactly lol. Offer a horrible trade and then get offended when he offers a horrible trade back.
Did I say I was offended? My offer was a counter to his not an initial "horrible" offer as you'd like to believe. Yes it was one of the worst offers I've received. Did I miss the memo that Sanders is worth Hyde let alone Hyde and a first round pick? Because this site is littered with opinions that Sanders is worth mid to late 1st (with downside if Manning doesn't come back) and Hyde being worth more than that.

How exactly is a 2.9, 3.10, 4.7, T-Rich (he wants T-Rich so clearly assigns value to him) and moving up 2 slots in the first round for Sanders a Horrible offer? I agree it's a little low right now but I guarantee come rookie draft time we will see a lot of trades where people moved back a couple slots in first and picked up an extra 2nd rounder or 2 or more depending on who is on the board.

All those picks are crap. No sure fire producer in any of those picks. Sanders is bar far the best player in the trade. Hyde is nothing more than hype at this point. His rookie year showed zilch. You should've hit accept if you wanted Sanders.

Last edited by a moderator:
All those picks are crap. No sure fire producer in any of those picks. Sanders is bar far the best player in the trade. Hyde is nothing more than hype at this point. His rookie year showed zilch. You should've hit accept if you wanted Sanders.
Never liked this logic. Gurley and Gordon are nothing more than hype to this point. So I guess Sanders for 1.1 and 1.8 is solid offer.

there is a guy in one of my leagues that quite possibly could be the worst fantasy football player to ever walk the Earth. There isn't enough room to post them all, but here's the latest.

Sam Bradford, Austin Davis, Shaun Hill

Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tom Savage

Ryan Mathews, Donald Brown, Branden Oliver, Danny Woodhead

Connor Barwin

Ryan Kerrigan

Derrick Morgan

for

He consistently offers me all of his trash, and always in a large bundle of smellyness.

Biggest point is that offer in no way deserves to be in this thread.
Based on ADP data and most dynasty rankings it would at a minimum be giving away the 1.8 for free. Seems like a pretty bad offer (one of the worst I've received recently) and deserving of this thread.

there is a guy in one of my leagues that quite possibly could be the worst fantasy football player to ever walk the Earth. There isn't enough room to post them all, but here's the latest.

Connor Barwin

Ryan Kerrigan

Derrick Morgan

for

He consistently offers me all of his trash, and always in a large bundle of smellyness.
Ok. This has set the bar. I retract my previous statement.

Connor Barwin

Ryan Kerrigan

Derrick Morgan

for

Ok. This has set the bar. I retract my previous statement.
I get at least one offer per day from this guy. Funny thing is, he's perception of value is so bad, I want to maybe sneak a player or two away from him but for the life of me, with a 47 man roster and 10 man taxi squad I can't find one player on his roster than could help me.

This was an offer I received in my league:

Get: Rookie 1.08

Give: Rookie 1.03 and Todd Gurley

For

1.10 and Sanders

Sanders and Broncos DST

For

1.8, Hyde, T-Rich

Lol
Exactly lol. Offer a horrible trade and then get offended when he offers a horrible trade back.
Did I say I was offended? My offer was a counter to his not an initial "horrible" offer as you'd like to believe. Yes it was one of the worst offers I've received. Did I miss the memo that Sanders is worth Hyde let alone Hyde and a first round pick? Because this site is littered with opinions that Sanders is worth mid to late 1st (with downside if Manning doesn't come back) and Hyde being worth more than that.

How exactly is a 2.9, 3.10, 4.7, T-Rich (he wants T-Rich so clearly assigns value to him) and moving up 2 slots in the first round for Sanders a Horrible offer? I agree it's a little low right now but I guarantee come rookie draft time we will see a lot of trades where people moved back a couple slots in first and picked up an extra 2nd rounder or 2 or more depending on who is on the board.
You want him to give up Sanders for two draft spots in the late 1st and a bunch of junk?

For

1.10 and Sanders

Sanders and Broncos DST

For

1.8, Hyde, T-Rich

Lol
Did I say I was offended? My offer was a counter to his not an initial "horrible" offer as you'd like to believe. Yes it was one of the worst offers I've received. Did I miss the memo that Sanders is worth Hyde let alone Hyde and a first round pick? Because this site is littered with opinions that Sanders is worth mid to late 1st (with downside if Manning doesn't come back) and Hyde being worth more than that.How exactly is a 2.9, 3.10, 4.7, T-Rich (he wants T-Rich so clearly assigns value to him) and moving up 2 slots in the first round for Sanders a Horrible offer? I agree it's a little low right now but I guarantee come rookie draft time we will see a lot of trades where people moved back a couple slots in first and picked up an extra 2nd rounder or 2 or more depending on who is on the board.
You want him to give up Sanders for two draft spots in the late 1st and a bunch of junk?
Yes. Would it have been my final offer? No.

VarsityBlues123 said:
JonB86 said:
This was an offer I received in my league:

Get: Rookie 1.08

Give: Rookie 1.03 and Todd Gurley
I think its obvious this was a mistake or a joke.
It's still an absolutely awful trade offer, no? But I think it was a guy getting upset because he felt Tyler Eifert was worth 2 firsts and I did not, yeah!

Just logged in and saw this gem waiting in my inbox. 12 team PPR.

I give Jimmy Graham

I get Gates and 2.12.

This one okay for this thread?

I think the actual completed trade I just posted in the completed trades thread is worse than most of the ones in here :o

A new record worst offer for me. 12 team PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, TE, K, D.

• Freaks of the Industry will give
    Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB
    Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.01
    Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.06
  • To Nino Brown for
    McCoy, LeSean PHI RB
    Adams, Davante GBP WR
    Cooks, Brandin NOS WR
    Eifert, Tyler CIN TE
    Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.03
    Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.09

Maybe Ebron becomes fantasy relevant at some point, but I highly doubt it.
Did you think he would be fantasy relevant at this time last year?? If so, there is zero reason to DOUBT he will ever be fantasy relevant. Rookie TEs almost never do jack squat. Not even the majority of the greats.

If I have the choice between Ebron and pick 12 this year, not sure who I take, but wouldn't be upset to go Ebron there.

I wouldn't trade any 1st rounder for Ebron, even in a TE premium league.
If I may be blunt, this is dumb.
Not only are you blunt, you're wrong.

I wouldn't give up a 1st for Ebron either... im my leagues, with my scoring systems and the depth of TEs - I don't think he is that valuable.
Non-TE Premium Scoring

Ebron's Value using DLF ADP - 91 overall Dynasty ADP

Where draft picks fit into ADP - Draft pick ADP

TE premium scoring jacks his value up even further.
Dynasty rankings are highly influenced by age. 21 year old Eric Ebron is ranked as TE #8 on your first list followed by 20 year old Maxx Williams at #9... And preceded by 22 year old Seferian-Jenkins at #7... That's just too much weight put on youth for my liking.

We start one TE... too much depth at the position for a 1st round pick.

It's always the same guy...

Offered me a 2016 1st and 4th

For

Jamaal Charles, Jordan Cameron, Michael Floyd, and 2015 3.4.

May not be the worst, but pretty embarassingly bad.

<p>

A new record worst offer for me. 12 team PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, TE, K, D.

• Freaks of the Industry will giveRodgers, Aaron GBP QB

• To Nino Brown forMcCoy, LeSean PHI RB

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

You're lucky if this is the worst you've ever received. Not the best, but nothing extremely wrong here.

<p>

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

You're lucky if this is the worst you've ever received. Not the best, but nothing extremely wrong here.
This is an atrocious offer.

<p>

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

This is an atrocious offer.
Your opinion is mostly atrocious. It's also wrong on occasions. :cheers:

Umm, ok. I guess it's a great offer then. Sure, let's give up a top end RB and two WRs with a great chance to bust out, plus a hell of an upside TE in Eifert, and why not kick in the #3 pick in a draft with great prospects at the top, and for giggles kick in the #9 pick....................all for a 32 year old QB in a 1 QB league.

This would be terrible even if it was an offer for Luck. It's just about an entire starting lineup for a QB in a 1 QB league.

Sure nothing wrong here at all. There are only FOUR pieces on the other side with an ADP close to Rodgers. PLus Eifert and another 1st rounder.

But I guess, strangely, my "opinion" is probably "wrong".

Great offer.

Where did I say it was great? And an entire starting lineup? Hardly. It still isn't deserving of "worst" offer. Around here you'd think McCoy is chopped liver.

You should tone the pompous attitude down a bit. It's very unbecoming. Also, you've been terribly wrong in many instances around here.

I also never said anywhere that it was the "worst" offer, just that it was atrocious, because it is.

Can you please provide a list for me of all the things I have been "terribly wrong" about? You got me curious

Wasn't recently offered

Chris Johnson

2016 1st Rounder

for

Jeremy Hill

I chuckled. I went back to counter but he really didn't have anyone I wanted.

<p>

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

If you really believe there's nothing extremely wrong (I take this to mean the value might be off a bit but not terrible) here then please list some completed trades you've made (or that have been made in any of your leagues) that are somewhat close to this. If there's nothing extremely wrong then I have to assume that you or your leaguemates have been part of some trades like this.

<p>

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

If you really believe there's nothing extremely wrong (I take this to mean the value might be off a bit but not terrible) here then please list some completed trades you've made (or that have been made in any of your leagues) that are somewhat close to this. If there's nothing extremely wrong then I have to assume that you or your leaguemates have been part of some trades like this.
what would be the point? Hes right. If thats the worst then hes in good shape

<p>

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

what would be the point? Hes right. If thats the worst then hes in good shape
No idea what you're trying to say here. Anyways, a trade offer that gives away the equivalent of 5+ 1st round picks (3 4th round or better startup picks) is much worse than "not that bad".

Still kind of new to dynasty and in an effort to be a good league mate I used to check this thread to make sure none of my offers had been posted. Then it became a reminder of my ineptitude when I would see offers which I would entertain as reasonable or good starting points posted as the worst people had ever received, so to avoid my shame, I would just avoid the thread Well, I just caught it at the top of the queue and I have recently received two doozies. I have very few brain cells left so I am asking for the sp's assistance in figuring out which one I should store away as the worst I have ever received.

My Gronk and Peyton for his West and Foles

or

My Kelce for his Ray Rice/Arizona Def/2016 3rd rnd pick

Users who are viewing this thread