What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the worst dynasty trade you have been offered? (3 Viewers)

I'm not sure if this is even the worst, but when I saw McCaffrey will be out 3 more weeks minimum and the injury concern dragging on his dynasty outlook, I asked the McCaffrey/Hubbard owner what he would want for McCaffrey alone, or the duo. He offered me McCaffrey and Hubbard for D'Andre Swift, Aaron Jones, CeeDee Lamb, and Travis Etienne.

Give: JChase and a 4th Round pick 

Receive: Kelce 

No way I could trade a 21 year old WR already in the top 5 at his position for arguably the best fantasy TE who is definitely on the back end of his prime window.  I kindly responded “F-you, no thanks”

Kelce is hard to value. I just offered an early 2nd, Juju, Aiyuk and Knox for Kelce and Manny Sanders and was politely told no thanks.

I get it, he’s awesome. But is he really worth more than that? No way he is worth anything close to Chase.

Kelce is hard to value. I just offered an early 2nd, Juju, Aiyuk and Knox for Kelce and Manny Sanders and was politely told no thanks.

I get it, he’s awesome. But is he really worth more than that? No way he is worth anything close to Chase.

That's okay but not great. Juju, Aiyuk are ####. Knox is okay, but a guy they've been trying to replace forever. And a 2nd in a weak draft class. 

Last edited by a moderator:
After dealing my 2022 1st, a 2023 3nd & 2023 4th for Pittman in the preseason for my rebuilding team, I woke up today to an offer of a 2022 3rd for Pittman. After his breakout 1st half of the season. 
😳

I have no words. 

Zealots non-PPR.  Posted that I was looking for a QB2/3 to get past Kyler's bye week after Wilson was injured, and also looking for a RB & LB upgrade and got this winner:

Get:

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB; 

Hubbard, Chuba CAR RB; 

Barrett, Shaq TBB LB; 

Year 2022 Round 6 Draft Pick 

Give:

Godwin, Chris TBB WR;

Thomas, Michael NOS WR; 

Watt, J.J. ARI DE

In the offseason, I was offered Gronk for a 2022 3rd, which I declined.
Today, the same owner offered me Gronk for a 2023 1st. Guess he really thinks Gronk value has spiked after missing a month of football.

FFPC

Give DJ Moore and my future 1st (likely mid to late)

Get James Robinson

Either one is an overpay, but together, yikes..... 

FFPC

I had been trying to trade for Dalvin Cook for a few weeks from a team who is definitely not making the playoffs.  My offers would get rejected, no reply.  Emails unanswered.

So now that my team has lost the last three weeks and I probably cant make the playoffs I get this:

Cook plus a future 6th and 7th rounder

For

Ceedee Lamb, Javonte William's, and my future 1st

Arhghghgh

18-team dynasty ppr I was offered Trey Lance for Chase.  No picks, no additional players, just straight up. Couldn't hit reject quick enough.
I don’t see that as particularly terrible. Depends on the format, I guess. Assuming this isn’t superflex, but Lance has quite a bit of future upside. especially with 18 teams - QBs are pretty valuable in that league size. 

I understand Chase is more immediately valuable, but this isn’t “worst offer ever” bad. Maybe worth making a counter to ask for a couple of picks or players (or a combo) along with Chase, if you need a QB prospect. 

FFPC

I had been trying to trade for Dalvin Cook for a few weeks from a team who is definitely not making the playoffs.  My offers would get rejected, no reply.  Emails unanswered.

So now that my team has lost the last three weeks and I probably cant make the playoffs I get this:

Cook plus a future 6th and 7th rounder

For

Ceedee Lamb, Javonte William's, and my future 1st

Arhghghgh
Like the recent news made him *more* valuable? :lol:  

I don’t see that as particularly terrible. Depends on the format, I guess. Assuming this isn’t superflex, but Lance has quite a bit of future upside. especially with 18 teams - QBs are pretty valuable in that league size. 

I understand Chase is more immediately valuable, but this isn’t “worst offer ever” bad. Maybe worth making a counter to ask for a couple of picks or players (or a combo) along with Chase, if you need a QB prospect. 
Non superflex it's pretty crummy IMO. Chase is viewed as a top 5 dynasty asset, Lance not close to that, though certainly he could take off at any point. I have Chase in 1 league and if someone offered Lance and a '22 1st I'd instantly reject.

Non superflex it's pretty crummy IMO. Chase is viewed as a top 5 dynasty asset, Lance not close to that, though certainly he could take off at any point. I have Chase in 1 league and if someone offered Lance and a '22 1st I'd instantly reject.
I’m just sayin - in an 18 team league if you think Lance is a top 5 future FF QB, he’s not worth Chase straight up, but a Mooney/Lance/pick for Chase seems like a reasonable counter. 

I would think topic is more for completely unreasonable offers where a counter wouldn’t even be considered possible. 

I own Mac Jones in the league and it's not superflex. My WR depth is garbage - Fuller, Meyers, Peoples-Jones. Hell I've got Kalif Raymond on my roster. 

Got an offer from #1 seed looking to lock up his roster….

I give up WR M Pittman and WR M Evans

I get Chubba & 2023 1st ( I own CMC)

Took over a team in a complete rebuild last year.  Worst dynasty roster I've ever seen.   New guy this year has been trying to unload Akers after the injury.  Had already told him weeks ago I had no interest in Akers after he offered him and Aiyuk for Ja'marr Chase.  Easy decline, and then I get this yesterday:

Akers

for 

Rhamondre Stevenson and my 2022 1st (it will be #1 or #2 overall)

I wouldn't trade Stevenson for Akers straight up.  Maybe I'm in the minority.

Was offered a single mid to late first for Tyreek Hill when I've won five of the last six weeks...from the guy I gave two firsts to to acquire Hill from in the first place.

League mates continue to do nothing but confirm my decision to make this my last year. :loco:

Still more Zealots ridiculousness

Give: Tee Higgins, 5th, 6th

Get: Taylor Heinicke

WTMF?
The subsequent email exchange was fun too. This started when I offered a 5th and 6th for TH. 

His reply to my rejection of the above was this, "I need players not picks and those picks won’t even make my roster.  Let me know what players are available "

Yeah, pal, your juggernaut 3-7 team is so stacked that those picks couldn't possibly help. And if you're going to improve your team, there's not much better bargaining chip to do it than Heinicke. :mellow:

My real reply was, "And you'll never, ever start Heinicke. He's practically worthless other than as a one week starter." (He has Mahomes, Mayfield, and Wentz)

Unsurprisingly he hasn't responded.

I give Kamara, Deebo, Juju and minor pieces

I get Hunt, mid to late 1st & 2nd and minor pieces

Not sure if it’s better or worse than the one the day before:

I give Deebo, Beasley, early 3rd

I get Gabriel Davis, Allen Lazard, mid-late 2nd

Woke up to this gem offered to me on Thanksgiving morning:

Give: Mahomes, Hollywood Brown, Aiyuk, Julio and a 2nd Round Rookie Pick

Get: Brady, Diggs, Cobb

Dynasty off-season. Time to resurrect this thread for sh-ts & giggles.

14 team Superflex

Give: DeShaun Watson
Get: 4.14

Was asked if I had any interest in this proposal. I just responded with 'No'

Dynasty off-season. Time to resurrect this thread for sh-ts & giggles.

14 team Superflex

Give: DeShaun Watson
Get: 4.14

Was asked if I had any interest in this proposal. I just responded with 'No'
Counter for a 1st.  After all, that is a SF, where QBs cost you an arm and a leg.

There's a guy in my league who for whatever reason accumulates third rounders every year.  Any trade he makes has an extra third thrown in coming to him.  But he never throws in any of those thirds to sweeten a later deal, he either just sends out "a third for your X" type offers, or he holds them and ends up drafting 3-4 extra dart throws each year.  So with that said I got this offer yesterday: 

Give:  Sutton
Get:  2022 3.04

With a note saying "Sutton really fell off a cliff and is obviously behind Jeudy, and they have no QB anyway, this is the best offer you'll ever get for him". 

With a note saying "Sutton really fell off a cliff and is obviously behind Jeudy, and they have no QB anyway, this is the best offer you'll ever get for him". 
I think you should reply "That is a very compelling argument. Can you send a 4th instead of a 3rd, I don't want to take advantage of you." 

There's a guy in my league who for whatever reason accumulates third rounders every year.  Any trade he makes has an extra third thrown in coming to him.  But he never throws in any of those thirds to sweeten a later deal, he either just sends out "a third for your X" type offers, or he holds them and ends up drafting 3-4 extra dart throws each year.  So with that said I got this offer yesterday: 

Juedy hasn’t done anything for one.  It’s the off-season for a second thing and no one knows who the qb is.  I offered a 2nd in season for Sutton and was denied. 

surprisedguy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread