What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BOSTON sports - How did we ever get so (2 Viewers)

But none wear their racism quite like Boston does.
I do find this odd.  They are in the "enlightened" Northeast with two of the most revered Universities in the world, far from the South and far from where slavery was prominent.  Is it just all of the poor white folks lashing out?

I do find this odd.  They are in the "enlightened" Northeast with two of the most revered Universities in the world, far from the South and far from where slavery was prominent.  Is it just all of the poor white folks lashing out?
Red Sox - last team in MLB to integrate

Former Redskins owner is from Boston.

Time for a new run at the Boston Slam

Where we stand:

-Pats hold title today, best record in the league, and are something like 25% to win the title again https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/ STATUS: ON TRACK

-Celtics lost in the semifinals last year.  Rebuilt the team, best record in the league at moment, I think most people have them at least to the semis and some beyond.  STATUS: LOOKING GOOD

-Bruins took it to Game 7 Stanley Cup Finals last year, came up a game short.  Many had them as favorites entering this year and they've responded, currently leading their division.  STATUS: ON TRACK

-Red Sox are the wild card, may be the team that prevents the Slam.  Highest payroll in baseball but some albatrosses in there.  New GM, who knows what he will do.  Still, some have them as a top 3 contender next year, so it's a possibility https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2020-world-series-odds-astros-and-dodgers-favored-to-win-pennants-nationals-sit-third-in-national-league/ STATUS: OPTIMISTIC

Time for a new run at the Boston Slam

Where we stand:

-Pats hold title today, best record in the league, and are something like 25% to win the title again https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/ STATUS: ON TRACK

-Celtics lost in the semifinals last year.  Rebuilt the team, best record in the league at moment, I think most people have them at least to the semis and some beyond.  STATUS: LOOKING GOOD

-Bruins took it to Game 7 Stanley Cup Finals last year, came up a game short.  Many had them as favorites entering this year and they've responded, currently leading their division.  STATUS: ON TRACK

-Red Sox are the wild card, may be the team that prevents the Slam.  Highest payroll in baseball but some albatrosses in there.  New GM, who knows what he will do.  Still, some have them as a top 3 contender next year, so it's a possibility https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2020-world-series-odds-astros-and-dodgers-favored-to-win-pennants-nationals-sit-third-in-national-league/ STATUS: OPTIMISTIC

The cocky crow might have cawed a little too early....

I woulda used quickly instead of early to follow through on the alliteration 

good catch tho GB. Bs odds haven’t changed. Celts odds down a bit on strength of Philly/Mil. Pats down a good bit, no doubt. 

all in tho I expect all 3 teams to be one of the final 4 in each of their leagues. Where they go from there hard to say 

when we're done sand-baggin' everybody with N'Keal Harry & Tacko Fall & Darwinson Hernandez & Jack Studnicki, you'll see............you'll see

I woulda used quickly instead of early to follow through on the alliteration 

good catch tho GB. Bs odds haven’t changed. Celts odds down a bit on strength of Philly/Mil. Pats down a good bit, no doubt. 

all in tho I expect all 3 teams to be one of the final 4 in each of their leagues. Where they go from there hard to say 
So you think the Pats beat the Chiefs in the AFC semis? I mean it’s obviously possible but I’d be taking the Chiefs there. 

Boston Patriots now cheating to prepare against the.....Bengals?   Man, tough times.  

Patriots 8-0 against teams with a sub .500 record.  2-3 against teams above .500.   I'm sure that will propel them in the playoffs.

Boston Patriots now cheating to prepare against the.....Bengals?   Man, tough times.  

Patriots 8-0 against teams with a sub .500 record.  2-3 against teams above .500.   I'm sure that will propel them in the playoffs.
That's what BB meant years ago when he said "on to Cincinnati" - he didn't care how he did it but, someday, he was gonna get on to what Cinci was doing. so it must be important...

Users who are viewing this thread