What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (2 Viewers)

Ray Karpis

Footballguy
I have a work trip coming up. I decided to make a 3-night mini-trip out of it, so wife is coming along. We don't travel that often, so these little extended weekends get her jazzed up. In the course of looking for somewhere to stay, I check out some B&Bs in addition to the normal hotel fare. One B&B I came across has a great, clothing optional pool/hot tub area...really tropical, beautiful, etc. My wife is pretty conservative...mid-30s, no bikinis...never been to a nude beach, etc.

As we're discussing where to stay, I mention this place I saw that has a clothing optional pool area. I'm expecting "eewwww," but her first response was "wouldn't that be great...no tan lines." :mellow: I left it at that, but stored that reaction in the ol' file cabinet.

Later that night we're on the computer looking at hotels, and I pull that place up so she can see the pool. She reads several reviews and says, "I say just do it...it won't be a big deal." :excited: Room was booked within 36 seconds.

So, apparently Mrs. Karpis either wants to cut loose a little and expose herself to strangers or she wants gaze at a little schlong while she tans. I mentioned booking a sightseeing trip for the morning I'm doing work stuff, and she said she might just rather stay around the pool. :unsure:

What the hell is going on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
These places are not what you envision most of the time, if not all. For the 1 chick worth looking at you'll get 90% old men and fat women. And guess what you have the 1 worth looking at :godspeed:

Also I suggest putting sunblock on yourself IN THE ROOM - no way to do it poolside without well you know

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you what tho, when I was in Phuket, the one smoking hot 20 year old girl laying on the beach fully nude, was worth the dozens and dozens of topless, fat, old German woman.

:sadbanana:

You guys are such pessimists.

This place accommodates about 20, so I'm optimistically thinking there is a 7% chance of there being someone worth leering looking at.

So you asked your wife to do something outside her comfort zone, she agreed and you're asking questions?
I'm asking YOU questions...not her. Big difference.Christo, you're a p-slayer. How do I maximize this little scenario I've created?

Do some grooming before you hit the pool deck. And make sure you both use sunscreen on your virgin skin. It turns from white to red in about 15 minutes.

'eoMMan said:
'Ray Karpis said:
'IvanKaramazov said:
You might want to PM dancingbones for what to expect on this trip.
I've heard some references to dancingbones. Cliff notes?
The dude used to go on swinger vacation with his wife (hedonismn and what not). He recently announced in the past year or so that they were getting divorced.
there's another aspect to the swinging not mentioned above.

Found this article on "planning" for a clothing optional vacation... :lmao: Apparently, the Nigerians are venturing into travel writing.

How To Prepare Yourself For A Clothing Optional Vacation?

If you have planned a clothing optional vacation for yourself then you should keep few things in mind while getting geared up for the lifestyle vacation. Sometimes we are so much engrossed with excitement :unsure: that we forget to keep essential commodities for the luxurious travel. Hence the given below tips will be highly beneficial in order to ensure a safe and entertaining vacation for you and your family.

- The clothing optional vacation aim at nudist adventures. Hence you should make sure that you have cleaned the hairs on the legs hands bikini line chest etc. You can undergo a hair removal treatment or get your hairs waxed for the lifestyle vacation.

- If you have a clumsy body then perform certain cardiovascular exercises to acquire a perfect body figure. :lmao: A fit and healthy body will inculcate confidence for the very first day when you’ll shed the clothes at the clothing optional beach or resort.

- You should pack minimum clothes for the clothing optional travel. You should avoid denim clothes. You can carry cotton skirts tshirts wraparound skirts etc so that you can rip them off as soon as you feel the need to get into nudist attire. :thumbup:

- You should not forget to carry a sunscreen. You should apply the lotion on your whole body in order to protect the skin from excessive heat produced due to the sunlight. You can also carry few matching sunglasses or sun hat to protect your eyes and hairs from harsh sun rays. :confused:

Hence the above tips will be highly beneficial for the effective planning of your clothing optional vacation.

These places are not what you envision most of the time, if not all. For the 1 chick worth looking at you'll get 90% old men and fat women. And guess what you have the 1 worth looking at :godspeed:Also I suggest putting sunblock on yourself IN THE ROOM - no way to do it poolside without well you know
:thumbup: So funny.

Users who are viewing this thread