What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (1 Viewer)

'Herb said:
There's no upside for you if your wife is the best looking one there.
Incorrect. You've never been anywhere clothing optional have you?
Your assumption is correct. What is the upside?
Hypothetically speaking, suppose my wife was a real-world 8...what would be the downside of having a few unclothed 6s or 7s around?
What if those 6 and 7's are 3's and 4's?

'Herb said:
Hypothetically speaking, suppose my wife was a real-world 8...what would be the downside of having a few unclothed 6s or 7s around?
What if those 6 and 7's are 3's and 4's?
This is my hypothetical, guy.ETA:

Gianni said there is "no upside." I'm saying there could be some upside.

'Herb said:
Your wife is willing to be naked in public. It's best for you if your wife is the hottest one there, as you can repeatedly remind her of that fact when you get her alone, thereby reinforcing her self esteem and horning her up for you. And you're not tempted to ruin what promises to be a lovely experience with her in private by going all goggle-eyed at the other chicks.

'Herb said:
Your wife is willing to be naked in public. It's best for you if your wife is the hottest one there, as you can repeatedly remind her of that fact when you get her alone, thereby reinforcing her self esteem and horning her up for you. And you're not tempted to ruin what promises to be a lovely experience with her in private by going all goggle-eyed at the other chicks.
:lmao: I'm just imagining a scenario where a 10 walks in and our hero is trying to convince his wife that he is not attracted to her while his little friend says otherwise. :lmao:

'Herb said:
:lmao: I'm just imagining a scenario where a 10 walks in and our hero is trying to convince his wife that he is not attracted to her while his little friend says otherwise. :lmao:
Here's a little secret: 10s don't go to places like this. They're being doted on by their rich boyfriends on a topless beach/ yacht in Ibiza...

'Herb said:
Here's a little secret: 10s don't go to places like this. They're being doted on by their rich boyfriends on a topless beach/ yacht in Ibiza...
:kicksrock: Thanks for ruining my fantasy.

Here's the thing with clothing optional places. I've never been to a resort like this but have spent quite a bit of time out in the great outdoors in swimming holes and hot springs where this is the norm. If you're there with your wife/ SO, you WANT her to be the hottesst woman there. You play that up to her, appreciate the fact that she's the hottest girl there and you guys have happy time when possible. If the women there are better looking than your wife, then it really becomes uncomfortable as she will be more conscious of the fact than you are.

If you are not there with your wife and there are hotties, then stay submerged and keep the sunglasses on. :eek:

Do you guys really get Boehners just by looking at naked chicks? :unsure:
If they are hot, and live in the flesh, and in close proximity, and playing around in water, then it is a distinct possibility.
:goodposting: I'd be worried if you didn't...unless you've reached that age where you need a little medical assistance... :unsure:
medical assistance? no. but i do need a little, you know...stimulation. :unsure:like...do you guys walk around with Boehners at strip clubs? I don't.

If they are hot, and live in the flesh, and in close proximity, and playing around in water, then it is a distinct possibility.
:goodposting: I'd be worried if you didn't...unless you've reached that age where you need a little medical assistance... :unsure:
medical assistance? no. but i do need a little, you know...stimulation. :unsure: like...do you guys walk around with Boehners at strip clubs? I don't.
:goodposting: I've read here how some guys finish in their pants too. WTF?!

medical assistance? no. but i do need a little, you know...stimulation. :unsure: like...do you guys walk around with Boehners at strip clubs? I don't.
:goodposting: I've read here how some guys finish in their pants too. WTF?!
I finished reading this thread.

medical assistance? no. but i do need a little, you know...stimulation. :unsure:like...do you guys walk around with Boehners at strip clubs? I don't.
Since we're throwing stiffs out, strip club no, but random times yes... :unsure:

Wait. You don't get stiffies from a lappy?

Wait. You don't get stiffies from a lappy?
Totally different question. Do I get a John Boehner from a lappy? Sometimes...especially if I'm wearing scrubs. But that involves rubbing and smell and feel...more than just the sight and sound you express by walking around a strip club or seeing a naked woman from a distance.

Posted Today, 02:27 PM Totally non-BS, perhaps inconsequential, mini-update:Wife had a gift card to Old Navy. Last night she makes a run to the mall and returns with a new swimsuit. Though she has maintained an above-average body into her mid-30s, she has opted for 1-piece swimsuits the past several years. That is . . . until last night. For our trip, she bought a very nice 2-piece.:easilyremovable: This post has been edited by Ray Karpis: Today, 02:27 PM
Are you going to post pics of your wife or not?

Posted Today, 02:27 PM Totally non-BS, perhaps inconsequential, mini-update:Wife had a gift card to Old Navy. Last night she makes a run to the mall and returns with a new swimsuit. Though she has maintained an above-average body into her mid-30s, she has opted for 1-piece swimsuits the past several years. That is . . . until last night. For our trip, she bought a very nice 2-piece.:easilyremovable: This post has been edited by Ray Karpis: Today, 02:27 PM
Didn't intend to delete that post. Pics are unlikely.

Well...that kind of makes this less interesting for me.

You might want to PM dancingbones for what to expect on this trip.
I've heard some references to dancingbones. Cliff notes?
Went on vacation to Hedo 3 with my now ex-wife & 2 other couples a few years back. Had a great time there - led to an open marriage for the last few years of our marriage, which we agreed to end at the end of last year. If you're at a B & B with a clothing optional area, I think you're in for a good time - especially if your wife has never been nude in public. I agree with the folks who say you probably won't see alot of nudity that turns you on, but you never know. The biggest thing, IMO, is your wife doing something she's never done before, which can lead to a rather free & easy feeling, which can translate into a lot of hot sex for you & the Mrs. (with each other!). Good luck & have fun! :thumbup:

Went on vacation to Hedo 3 with my now ex-wife & 2 other couples a few years back. Had a great time there - led to an open marriage for the last few years of our marriage, which we agreed to end at the end of last year. If you're at a B & B with a clothing optional area, I think you're in for a good time - especially if your wife has never been nude in public. I agree with the folks who say you probably won't see alot of nudity that turns you on, but you never know. The biggest thing, IMO, is your wife doing something she's never done before, which can lead to a rather free & easy feeling, which can translate into a lot of hot sex for you & the Mrs. (with each other!). Good luck & have fun! :thumbup:
Hey - it's the Godfather of Swing himself!

Hey - it's the Godfather of Swing himself!
:bye:

Posted Today, 02:27 PM

Totally non-BS, perhaps inconsequential, mini-update:

Wife had a gift card to Old Navy. Last night she makes a run to the mall and returns with a new swimsuit. Though she has maintained an above-average body into her mid-30s, she has opted for 1-piece swimsuits the past several years.

That is . . . until last night. For our trip, she bought a very nice 2-piece.

:easilyremovable:

This post has been edited by Ray Karpis: Today, 02:27 PM
Celebrity Lookalike Generator puts Kate Winslet as an 80% match. And those things work.

Posted Today, 02:27 PM

Totally non-BS, perhaps inconsequential, mini-update:

Wife had a gift card to Old Navy. Last night she makes a run to the mall and returns with a new swimsuit. Though she has maintained an above-average body into her mid-30s, she has opted for 1-piece swimsuits the past several years.

That is . . . until last night. For our trip, she bought a very nice 2-piece.

:easilyremovable:

This post has been edited by Ray Karpis: Today, 02:27 PM
Celebrity Lookalike Generator puts Kate Winslet as an 80% match. And those things work.
re-engaging here...but I'd like proof. <_<

Seems completely normal. :shrug: She might use the pool to get revved up, but you'll be the one driving.
But for her it's completely not normal.That said, I'm thinking the revving by the pool could work out well. Few drinks, hot tub, nekkidness = good times.
I meant this is a completely normal Friday thread, should have been more clear there. ;) Storyline seems to be progressing well, with the nice addition of the two-piece swimwear and the 80% match tidbit. Have to admit I'm IN on this one. Thanks for any and all updates. :thumbup:

Seems completely normal. :shrug:

She might use the pool to get revved up, but you'll be the one driving.
But for her it's completely not normal.That said, I'm thinking the revving by the pool could work out well. Few drinks, hot tub, nekkidness = good times.
I meant this is a completely normal Friday thread, should have been more clear there. ;) Storyline seems to be progressing well, with the nice addition of the two-piece swimwear and the 80% match tidbit. Have to admit I'm IN on this one. Thanks for any and all updates. :thumbup:
After we drop kids at in-laws on Saturday, we should be at our destination by Sunday afternoon.Plan to drop our stuff, get dinner/drinks for awhile and head back to the hostel for a late night swim. She's mentioned a night swim without prompting a few different times, so I think this first dip will set the tone for the rest of our trip. I'll be curious to see how much skin is bared the first night. My plan is to make sure there is ample consumption of adult beverages over dinner. If I can work a little tequila into the equation, nakedness will almost certainly follow.

We probably will hit the pool again Monday mid-morning, since we have a food tour planned for the afternoon. Not leaving until Wednesday, so there should be several more opportunities to return to the natural state before we leave.

Here we go . . .

:dropstowel:

So things are going nicely, you might say.

We got in yesterday afternoon. Place is terrific. We have a suite on the top floor and have a perfect view of the pool area. Tropical oasis is how it was described on the website..who am I to argue. It's beautiful. Pool and hot tub surrounded by trees and tropical plants...kinda cozy. Not a lot of activity yesterday afternoon.

So we wound up last night at a little jazz club. Knockout blonde singing with a 3-piece band. Great atmosphere, wife is digging it, good food and a few drinks. The blonde is hitting the champagne throughout her sets and as we walk toward the door past her to leave, she gives me big tipsy smile and a wink. I'm feeling invincible.

We take a cab back to our place and go upstairs. Mrs. Karpis is feeling me out, "so, you want to just go to bed or do you want to go down to the pool for a minute?" Of course we're heading to the pool. I put just a towel on, as I have no intentions of being anything but stark-### naked. Wife feigns shock (at least I think she feigned it), "oh my gosh, you're really going to go down there like that?!" She puts on her bathing suit and we head down. It is deserted (only about 10:30), which is probably good. After about 3 minutes of being in the water, and my "nobody gives a ####" speech, off come the bottoms (which I wasn't expecting) and the top. I make sure to toss them a good 20-feet away from the edge of the pool. :yes:

About 10 minutes in, two really attractive women walk by the pool (I'm thinking lesbians) and head to their room. I had high hopes of them returning, but a few minutes later they come back by pulling their suitcases behind them. :kicksrock:

So we swim around a little and then get in the hot tub. Wife is loving it and really feeling like she is way outside her norm. Right as we get out of the hot tub and back into the pool another couple comes walking up. They head to the hot tub. The other woman is a 6 - little thick, big cans, late 30s...not bad. So we settle back into our swim and things progress... :pickle: ...in the pool.

[Mrs. Karpis just intruded...going to have to resume later]

So things are going nicely, you might say. We got in yesterday afternoon. Place is terrific. We have a suite on the top floor and have a perfect view of the pool area. Tropical oasis is how it was described on the website..who am I to argue. It's beautiful. Pool and hot tub surrounded by trees and tropical plants...kinda cozy. Not a lot of activity yesterday afternoon.So we wound up last night at a little jazz club. Knockout blonde singing with a 3-piece band. Great atmosphere, wife is digging it, good food and a few drinks. The blonde is hitting the champagne throughout her sets and as we walk toward the door past her to leave, she gives me big tipsy smile and a wink. I'm feeling invincible.We take a cab back to our place and go upstairs. Mrs. Karpis is feeling me out, "so, you want to just go to bed or do you want to go down to the pool for a minute?" Of course we're heading to the pool. I put just a towel on, as I have no intentions of being anything but stark-### naked. Wife feigns shock (at least I think she feigned it), "oh my gosh, you're really going to go down there like that?!" She puts on her bathing suit and we head down. It is deserted (only about 10:30), which is probably good. After about 3 minutes of being in the water, and my "nobody gives a ####" speech, off come the bottoms (which I wasn't expecting) and the top. I make sure to toss them a good 20-feet away from the edge of the pool. :yes:About 10 minutes in, two really attractive women walk by the pool (I'm thinking lesbians) and head to their room. I had high hopes of them returning, but a few minutes later they come back by pulling their suitcases behind them. :kicksrock:So we swim around a little and then get in the hot tub. Wife is loving it and really feeling like she is way outside her norm. Right as we get out of the hot tub and back into the pool another couple comes walking up. They head to the hot tub. The other woman is a 6 - little thick, big cans, late 30s...not bad. So we settle back into our swim and things progress... :pickle: ...in the pool.[Mrs. Karpis just intruded...going to have to resume later]
:pics: This update sucks without pics.

So things are going nicely, you might say. We got in yesterday afternoon. Place is terrific. We have a suite on the top floor and have a perfect view of the pool area. Tropical oasis is how it was described on the website..who am I to argue. It's beautiful. Pool and hot tub surrounded by trees and tropical plants...kinda cozy. Not a lot of activity yesterday afternoon.So we wound up last night at a little jazz club. Knockout blonde singing with a 3-piece band. Great atmosphere, wife is digging it, good food and a few drinks. The blonde is hitting the champagne throughout her sets and as we walk toward the door past her to leave, she gives me big tipsy smile and a wink. I'm feeling invincible.We take a cab back to our place and go upstairs. Mrs. Karpis is feeling me out, "so, you want to just go to bed or do you want to go down to the pool for a minute?" Of course we're heading to the pool. I put just a towel on, as I have no intentions of being anything but stark-### naked. Wife feigns shock (at least I think she feigned it), "oh my gosh, you're really going to go down there like that?!" She puts on her bathing suit and we head down. It is deserted (only about 10:30), which is probably good. After about 3 minutes of being in the water, and my "nobody gives a ####" speech, off come the bottoms (which I wasn't expecting) and the top. I make sure to toss them a good 20-feet away from the edge of the pool. :yes:About 10 minutes in, two really attractive women walk by the pool (I'm thinking lesbians) and head to their room. I had high hopes of them returning, but a few minutes later they come back by pulling their suitcases behind them. :kicksrock:So we swim around a little and then get in the hot tub. Wife is loving it and really feeling like she is way outside her norm. Right as we get out of the hot tub and back into the pool another couple comes walking up. They head to the hot tub. The other woman is a 6 - little thick, big cans, late 30s...not bad. So we settle back into our swim and things progress... :pickle: ...in the pool.[Mrs. Karpis just intruded...going to have to resume later]
So you saw some other dude plowing your wife?

Nice. This is why you go to places like this. Not to eyeball strange hotties, but to ball your own hottie.

Nice. This is why you go to places like this. Not to eyeball strange hotties, but to ball your own hottie.
In a pool/hot tub where thousands of other couples have done nastier things than you care to think about, in the same freaking water.

Users who are viewing this thread