What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (1 Viewer)

Had a long delay this morning and didn't get here until much later than expected. We arrived at Nakedville and went straight to bed to get a little sleep. Mrs. Karpis is still asleep. We have dinner reservations at 8.

When we got to the BB there was a couple laying on the couch in the main living area. Girl was super cute blonde, but they were waiting on a cab to take them to the airport. :kicksrock:

Big busty blonde in the pool when we walked up to our room, but fully swim-suited. Not sure that's a bad thing in this case.

Curious to see what else we've got this time around. Stay tuned.

Had a long delay this morning and didn't get here until much later than expected. We arrived at Nakedville and went straight to bed to get a little sleep. Mrs. Karpis is still asleep. We have dinner reservations at 8.

When we got to the BB there was a couple laying on the couch in the main living area. Girl was super cute blonde, but they were waiting on a cab to take them to the airport. :kicksrock:

Big busty blonde in the pool when we walked up to our room, but fully swim-suited. Not sure that's a bad thing in this case.

Curious to see what else we've got this time around. Stay tuned.
:popcorn:

Not a lot to report. Mrs. Karpis and I had a few mojitos after nap time yesterday which led to orange dot sans pool.

Came back from dinner last night and sat out by the pool to chill. Too tired to get in, but there was an Asian chick...offdee 6...on the phone talking loudly. She had been drinking and came over to me and said she was so sorry for the drama and to please not leave on her account. We went back up anyway and went to sleep. Long ### day of travel.

This morning we were eating breakfast in the dining room when another couple came in and sat down. Mid-20s, girl is blonde, fit, beautiful, ...offdee 8...chatted for a minute...they're from California...staying for a few more days. Hopefully pool time is on their agenda.

We're about to hit the pool, have a few beers, then head out later tonight for live music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted in another thread that I just got back from my honeymoon in Tulum. The whole trip was amazing but the plethora of bare #### on the beach was something I wasn't expecting at all. Not a single fatty in the bunch either.

I posted in another thread that I just got back from my honeymoon in Tulum. The whole trip was amazing but the plethora of bare #### on the beach was something I wasn't expecting at all. Not a single fatty in the bunch either.
#### could mean a lot of things. NTTAWT.

Fennis said:
the 2011 version of this thread was way better :kicksrock:
Sorry, GB. I didn't bring a laptop this time, and it's impossible to post quality updates from my phone.Mrs. Karpis and I have participated in a lot of water aerobics. Not as much guest interaction as last time...but some...

:coffee:

rail said:
#### could mean a lot of things. NTTAWT.
Good catch. We're talking melons here. Juicy, perky melons.
Going to Tulum next month. Sweet.
Where are you staying? PM me if you want some restaurant recs...the food was incredible.

So here is the very belated update from the most recent trip to Nakedville...there isn't nearly as much to report this time...sorry.

Alas, I never viewed the mountains majesty of the young blonde from California. In fact, I never saw her again after breakfast Monday morning. A great disappointment. She was fantastic.

Monday night we came back from a night of drinks and music and hit the pool. I came down first sans suit, while Mrs. Karpis got her attire together. Another couple already was in the pool and chosen the "without clothing" option. Wife was a pretty blonde, a bit on the heavier side, but not too bad. As I walked around the edge of the pool in my towel toward the hot tub, I immediately noticed she was very bashful about being nekkid. She kinda giggled and quietly shrieked as she grabbed onto her husband to hide her chest hardware. I gave them a "how are you guys" and then slid into the hot tub and got the bubbles cranking. The blonde wife had her eyes glued my way as I dropped my towel and got in. Mrs. Karpis came down a minute later and got into the tub laughing. Apparently, the husband decided to float on his back and let his wang poke up out of the water.

Another couple came down a bit later and settled themselves down in the other end of the pool. Younger couple, wife was a very thin brunette with multiple tattoos...belly button piercing. Most of the folks we've seen have worn bathing suits and then take them off once they're in the water. Not this couple. They dropped their towels as soon as they got poolside and walked around for a minute before getting in the pool. Christo Alert: tattoo chick had a 70s style afro crotch. I was nearly dumbstruck. I didn't realize people still did that. Kinda awesome. Once in the pool, we didn't see or hear much from them. We stayed up in the hot tub.

A little later, I sent Mrs. Karpis back up to our room to get a few more beers. I teased her daring her to go up without anything on. Mrs. Karpis is bashful, and I knew she wouldn't do it. But I underestimated the power of alcohol, and before I knew it she was out of the hot tub sauntering around the side of the pool, past the two couples up to our room. From my view I couldn't see the other dudes, but I'm sure they had to try really hard to look like they weren't leering in front of their wives. A minute later, Mrs. Karpis came back down with a little smile..knowing she had called my bluff.

That little show seemed to have revved the lady-Karpis engine, so it wasn't long before we were playing a tawdry game of "Trap the Clown." We waited out the other couples, and reconnected with 2011 by :pickle: 'ing in the hot tub. Good times.

A few more incidents along those lines...will round out the trip when I get a chance. Sorry, this wasn't quite as good this time. I'm getting older. ;)

Dot count for the 3-night trip:

Orange - 3

Blue - 1

Last edited by a moderator:
See, everyone's making fun of Google Glass, but somebody with one of those things snapping pictures at a place like this would make this the best thread on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread