Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Clothing Optional


Recommended Posts

I think instead of tracking how low our member number is that everyone should be measured by how many of Karpis Nakedville's trips you were around to witness live....

 

Edit: I enjoy reading the original over again, it's like going back to an old favorite book....wait, I think this is the part with.....yup! Mushroom island...still makes me laugh.

Edited by SkyRattlers
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Just now, Ray Karpis said:

And we're here...and I'm naked...in the pool.

I'm glad the first thing you did when naked was get out your phone and post in here.   I would have been disappointed if you did anything else, like check out some naked breasts or something.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just found this thread.  Same place each time Ray?  

For those of you living vicariously just get out and do it, you only live once.   Generally speaking it's only American's that have textile hang ups.  Plenty of places to vacation with little or no clothing.  After a while it becomes normal.  I can't imagine what it's like to wear a bathing suit while swimming or in a hot tub, yuck.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dentist said:

I'm glad the first thing you did when naked was get out your phone and post in here.   I would have been disappointed if you did anything else, like check out some naked breasts or something.

I take it you've never seen the naked breasts at these places.  :x:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, tonydead said:

Just found this thread.  Same place each time Ray?  

For those of you living vicariously just get out and do it, you only live once.   Generally speaking it's only American's that have textile hang ups.  Plenty of places to vacation with little or no clothing.  After a while it becomes normal.  I can't imagine what it's like to wear a bathing suit while swimming or in a hot tub, yuck.  

No one wants to see your dingleberries, chief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From my everyday observation of the vast vast majority of what's walking around in our society, I'll still to clothes required resorts.  In fact, if the resorts don't have a pool or are near the ocean all the better.  These land cows make me not want.

Edited by James Daulton
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

What was that?

Someone confessed to obsessing over the foggy shower window pic that Ray posted of his wife.  I forget the exact words but it was really creepy.  Nothing over the top, just really, really creepy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, James Daulton said:

From my everyday observation of the vast vast majority of what's walking around in our society, I'll still to clothes required resorts.  In fact, if the resorts don't have a pool or are near the ocean all the better.  These land cows make me not want.

I agree with you on this most of the time. It takes focus to block out the bad visuals completely and settle on the few gems. There was one, and only one, that was spectacular on the beach in Barcelona yesterday. Blonde Czech.  Stunning. Plenty of cows though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Quez said:

Whatever happened to Disco Stu?  I saw he posted at the beginning of this thread, but haven't seen him around lately.

He's got this dream about buyin' some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one night stands
And then he'll settle down, it's a quiet little town
And forget about everything

But you know he'll always keep disco-in'
You know he's never gonna stop disco-in'
'Cause he's disco, he's the disco stu
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 11:22 PM, tonydead said:

It's just another body part.  Some people have ugly feet, we don't force them to wear shoes on the beach.  

 

No, ##### are not 'just another body part'.  I don't want to see guys' ##### on the beach.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...