What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Directv NFL Ticket.... (2 Viewers)

Called to cancel today. Disconnect date is 8/27, last billing cycle date. Going with sling as well, as red zone is all I really need, and the price for the orange and blue package is reasonable. I think unless they call back with a substantial offer I'm done with dtv as well.

but last yr got maxx free and $40 off for a year. Was happy with that. But the yearly song and dance is getting more of a hassle.

I received three calls today from DTV.  I only answered one and they said the best they could do was 15 off a month for 12 months. The lady said they will call me back on Friday after my cancellation date with a better offer.
Received a second call today.  Was offered 49 off my bill for 12 months.  Also was given Sunday ticket max for free and a 200 visa gift card.  I have choice package with no premiums and 2 receivers.  My bill would be 69 a month plus tax.  Applying the 200 gift card would drop the bill to an average of 53 per month.  Not sure if this is fair, good or great but wanted to pass along the deal offered. 

I used the Sunday Ticket with my Roku last year. I wasn't thrilled with it and went online to cancel over a month ago. Imagine my surprise when I was billed for the new season! I'm pretty po'd that they did this as it feels damn shady. 

Easy.  8th straight year with free Sunday Ticket for just a tiny bit of time.  Same as last year, they called me initially about 5 hours after I set up the cancellation date.

Cancelled the auto-renew about a month ago

Called on Friday to cancel service.  Told them that I only use DTV because of the Sunday Ticket, and my bill was about to jump from the $95 it is right now to about $150 after my discounts expire.  While they offered me the Ticket Max for free, they wouldn't offer me anything off the bill so I set up the date for this coming Friday.

Got a call on Friday night from 210-332-6968, DTV in San Antonio.  Guy had to rush off the phone and didn't call me back, so I called back this morning, played dumb, and said I just wanted to find out what the call was about.  I told her I wasn't asking for anything new, just a continuation of the service and bill I had been receiving for the past year, and she gave it to me right away.  Took off the protection plan, so now my bill for the Ultimate Package is going to be $85 per month for the next 12 months and $89 per month for the following 12 months because I won't be under commitment anymore.  And of course the Free Sunday Ticket Max.

Easy.  Until next year, Direct TV!

Easy.  8th straight year with free Sunday Ticket for just a tiny bit of time.  Same as last year, they called me initially about 5 hours after I set up the cancellation date.

Cancelled the auto-renew about a month ago

Called on Friday to cancel service.  Told them that I only use DTV because of the Sunday Ticket, and my bill was about to jump from the $95 it is right now to about $150 after my discounts expire.  While they offered me the Ticket Max for free, they wouldn't offer me anything off the bill so I set up the date for this coming Friday.

Got a call on Friday night from 210-332-6968, DTV in San Antonio.  Guy had to rush off the phone and didn't call me back, so I called back this morning, played dumb, and said I just wanted to find out what the call was about.  I told her I wasn't asking for anything new, just a continuation of the service and bill I had been receiving for the past year, and she gave it to me right away.  Took off the protection plan, so now my bill for the Ultimate Package is going to be $85 per month for the next 12 months and $89 per month for the following 12 months because I won't be under commitment anymore.  And of course the Free Sunday Ticket Max.

Easy.  Until next year, Direct TV!
This is the playbook right here. Although, I got a slightly better deal. ;-)

I do this every year at this time, I did mine last night got the call this morning. As always, I was going to dictate my terms...but didnt have to, this guy was willing to just give me everything without a fight, rare, but a great relief as sometimes the battle takes a little bit.

$73 a month for 12 months for the ultimate package, HBO Showtime and Cinemax Free for 6 months, goes up to 89 after 6 months for the remaining 6 months since I'm keeping HBO

Free Sunday Ticket max, $200 Visa gift card and one great football conversation with a guy who was a Cowboys fan. That was a value all in itself. 

Also, the wife is always happy at that result. So bonus on for tonight too.

Never, Ever, Never, Ever, Ever let them tell you they cant give you a deal...thats their job to keep you. They wont let you walk, your commitment for a year is worth more to them as it is their leverage for the real money they care about and thats the networks negotiations.

There is a reason you see networks send you messages saying please call DTV or Xfinity or whoever and tell them you want to keep the network on that provider, why do you think they do that? You are a statistic, one they need to make the bigger deals. Words for those who do not understand the inner working like myself...and I happen to have good intel on this topic. 

I am still getting calls from them and I already worked the deal...let that also provide how important it is to keep you. I should play the voice messages of them slobbering to keep me, little do they know I already made the deal. Guess comps have not updated yet. Go through the playbook do it as it is said if you cant get the deal without it and you are money. YOU MUST SET UP A CANCELLATION DATE FOR A WEEK OUT. Calls within a day.

Three years in a row with this $200 visa gift card, did I mention the wife loves that and will provide a great reward for me tonight? Yup...I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a second call today.  Was offered 49 off my bill for 12 months.  Also was given Sunday ticket max for free and a 200 visa gift card.  I have choice package with no premiums and 2 receivers.  My bill would be 69 a month plus tax.  Applying the 200 gift card would drop the bill to an average of 53 per month.  Not sure if this is fair, good or great but wanted to pass along the deal offered. 
:thumbup:  Good deal! Sunday ticket and the $200 are the get. 

This is the playbook right here. Although, I got a slightly better deal. ;-)

I do this every year at this time, I did mine last night got the call this morning. As always, I was going to dictate my terms...but didnt have to, this guy was willing to just give me everything without a fight, rare, but a great relief as sometimes the battle takes a little bit.

$73 a month for 12 months for the ultimate package, HBO Showtime and Cinemax Free for 6 months, goes up to 89 after 6 months for the remaining 6 months since I'm keeping HBO

Free Sunday Ticket max, $200 Visa gift card and one great football conversation with a guy who was a Cowboys fan. That was a value all in itself. 

Also, the wife is always happy at that result. So bonus on for tonight too.

Never, Ever, Never, Ever, Ever let them tell you they cant give you a deal...thats their job to keep you. They wont let you walk, your commitment for a year is worth more to them as it is their leverage for the real money they care about and thats the networks negotiations.

There is a reason you see networks send you messages saying please call DTV or Xfinity or whoever and tell them you want to keep the network on that provider, why do you think they do that? You are a statistic, one they need to make the bigger deals. Words for those who do not understand the inner working like myself...and I happen to have good intel on this topic. 

I am still getting calls from them and I already worked the deal...let that also provide how important it is to keep you. I should play the voice messages of them slobbering to keep me, little do they know I already made the deal. Guess comps have not updated yet. Go through the playbook do it as it is said if you cant get the deal without it and you are money. YOU MUST SET UP A CANCELLATION DATE FOR A WEEK OUT. Calls within a day.

Three years in a row with this $200 visa gift card, did I mention the wife loves that and will provide a great reward for me tonight? Yup...I did.
This should be pinned....

Reminder on the $200 VISA cards- they have a super short expiration date, I think mine last year was February of '17 and i didnt get my card till late September. When they expire, the money is gone (its not life a normal gift card, these are promotional so its legal).

Reminder on the $200 VISA cards- they have a super short expiration date, I think mine last year was February of '17 and i didnt get my card till late September. When they expire, the money is gone (its not life a normal gift card, these are promotional so its legal).
Receive card.  Activate it.  Then buy a gift card to Amazon or Target or your store of choice with it.

Good reminder, for sure.  Easy solve though.

Good reminder, however, most of us should not have a problem spending it quickly, lol. 

Called Monday to cancel, only offered 25% off ST Max. Set cancellation date for 9/1, haven't heard back.  Not under contract.  Any suggestions?

Definitely been more difficult this year than in years past.  Called for the 3rd or 4th time today - offers get progressively better but not what I want and not free ST Max.  However, last couple times they've suggested it'll be easier to get the free ST Max "closer to the season kickoff".  So I set a cancellation date for midnight Thursday, 9/7.  Hoping to get the "please don't leave us" call.  If not, I'll call the 210 number on the 6th or 7th.

Anyway, thought you'd all like to know I've had two different employees basically tell me the deals will be better closer to the end of pre-season.

Definitely been more difficult this year than in years past.  Called for the 3rd or 4th time today - offers get progressively better but not what I want and not free ST Max.  However, last couple times they've suggested it'll be easier to get the free ST Max "closer to the season kickoff".  So I set a cancellation date for midnight Thursday, 9/7.  Hoping to get the "please don't leave us" call.  If not, I'll call the 210 number on the 6th or 7th.

Anyway, thought you'd all like to know I've had two different employees basically tell me the deals will be better closer to the end of pre-season.
That jives with what I did last year ... I think I set everything up for after Labor Day, just before the start of the season, and it was a piece of cake.

Didnt bother to push it this year, just did the normal cancellation department routine, got Max free, usual $15 off the monthly, some free HBO. Took 15 minutes.

I went through the cancellation process again and was successful in receiving:

- $53 off per month for a year
- $200 VISA gift card
- Free Sunday Ticket Max

Just make sure you account for your premium channels and make sure you keep everything you have. They removed mine and I needed to get them restored. Still though, it's all worth it for the best deal on TV!

I didn't get it for free, but I also didn't have to go thru the hassle of a phone call..If you go to their chat, it's pretty easy to get it for $24.99/mo for 4 months.

I didn't get it for free, but I also didn't have to go thru the hassle of a phone call..If you go to their chat, it's pretty easy to get it for $24.99/mo for 4 months.
Make the phone call next year man. I along with others got a gift card with double of what u spent for it, for a little hassle to have that plus the ST Max for free and a great deal on your bill...not worth the call or did you just see what chat would give you?

Wasn't offered a gift card, but got $50 off Choice package for a year, free HBO/Showtime/Cinemax for 3 months, and ST Maxxx free for a yr. 

15 year sub to DirecTV, familiar with the drill. Never paid for ST, and have had our bill at about $65 for many years (2 DVRs, HBO, ST).

Made my annual call Aug 2nd to cancel (with the intent of talking to customer retention and getting discounts). Transferred, and rep did not care and said "sorry - try back in 6 months", set cancellation date for Aug 16.

No call from them asking to stay, they just shut the service off.

Called back Aug 17 and the agent I spoke to only asked to verify my info, asked for my call back number in case we get disconnected, and put me on hold to check for discounts. He then hung up and did not call back.

Called Aug 18, apparently the rep on Aug 17 activated my service without my permission. I only asked what options for discounts and he signed me up as a new customer paying $89/mo for a standard package (no HBO, no ST). Told them I did not agree to this, I was never offered any plan options or pricing. But now I am locked as a new customer and not eligible for any discounts according to their computer. Called a few more times, same thing - computer has you locked as a new customer and cannot do anything for you.

After 15 years with DirecTV, it is clear to me the AT&T acquisition has changed things. Subbed out to crappy call centers that don't care and get a bonus for activating you. I have had this escalated to "upper management" and have been waiting for an acceptable solution. Spoke with upper management and explained situation and told them what I would like: same price as last year with the same channels and packages. 2 days later and have not received a call back from upper management.

In the meantime, using PSvue and ordered an antenna. At $60/mo (add another $10 for RedZone), I think this is going to be hard for DirecTV to beat. When I got the letter from DirecTV asking me to mail my access cards back - but just throw away or recycle the equipment they have been charging $17 a month for, I feel like I am done with DirecTV for good.

Sad, they let a 15 year sub just walk away and make zero effort to "win back". This service is great but only with enough discounts imo, with no discounts it is a total ripoff compared to other options. "Oh you want to watch HD channels?" $10. "You want a DVR?" $10. "Your receiver is a whole home DVR but not connected to the other DVR?" Sorry - have to charge you $7 a month for the whole home DVR service even if it's not connected to anything. I'm really disgusted with it once I looked at the prices with no discounts.

I called last wednesday and set up a disconnect for tomorrow.

I than tried to order the McGregor fight but was told I can't because my contract termination has begun. I spoke to a manager and got the fight.

In the past week I have gotten called from 5 different operators and each one has asked the same thing 1) why did you disconnect-- when I say the price-- they put me on hold to check there computer and than have came back and said "sorry, there are no discounts available at this time"

I guess maybe after my disconnect date-- my old offer will come back?

If not-- good riddance DTV

Good for you.  You are not the only one making good money.  I enjoy sticking it to DirecTV every year. 12 years running.  I have gotten thousands of dollars off over the years for an hour or so per year on the phone haggling.  They overcharge for everything.  It's kind of satisfying.

You sound lazy and arrogant.  Why brag about it's not worth my time?  It's ridiculous.  
not singling you out, it just seems like you have had some good dealings with DTV.  Question:  Do you give a reason for cancelling, as in "just to expensive"?  What do you say?

thanx

not singling you out, it just seems like you have had some good dealings with DTV.  Question:  Do you give a reason for cancelling, as in "just to expensive"?  What do you say?

thanx
Anything you want.  It really doesn't matter.  What matters is who you talk to.  You will most likely will have to make multiple calls

Wasn't offered a gift card, but got $50 off Choice package for a year, free HBO/Showtime/Cinemax for 3 months, and ST Maxxx free for a yr. 
Still a win, When you get money off and ST Max for free, its a win in my book..shoot if you get ST Max for free by itself its a win. 

I than tried to order the McGregor fight but was told I can't because my contract termination has begun. I spoke to a manager and got the fight.

In the past week I have gotten called from 5 different operators and each one has asked the same thing 1) why did you disconnect-- when I say the price-- they put me on hold to check there computer and than have came back and said "sorry, there are no discounts available at this time"

I had to wait until I was canceled and then I got the free ST Max and $ off my monthly bill.

My account is also in a "pending cancellation" status.   I was told today that there is very little they can offer but if I wait for the account to actually be canceled they will probably be able to offer larger "re-connect" discounts.   I am banking on a serious monthly reduction in $ and ST - movie channels and gift card will be a plus.

In fact, one DTV person alluded to the $200  GC but then back tracked as if he said something he was not supposed to yet.

Make the phone call next year man. I along with others got a gift card with double of what u spent for it, for a little hassle to have that plus the ST Max for free and a great deal on your bill...not worth the call or did you just see what chat would give you?
I've been a DTV subscriber for 15 years, and I have gotten many discounts through the years...in fact, I just started a $45 off per month for a year, plus getting Sunday ticket for $100 is good enough for me. I don't want the hassle of actually scheduling a disconnect, or actually being disconnected to have to get a "great" deal.

Put my cancellation in o n Sunday, disconnecting this saturday while also moving to a new house.    The rep didnt even offer ST max or a free move.     waited for the retention call,nothjjng yet, so i called in today.    Call the 201 number in this thread.   Guy says immediately thanks for calling us back,  explained how sorry he was and totally handled it right.    Got a price lock of 74 bucks, free sunday ticket and max, and free wireless receivers for as many tv's as I want.....which is 4, maybe 5.

Subscriber since '02.  Called yesterday and said my bill was too high and if they couldn't get it down I'd have to go to Dish, who was going to give me a whole lot more than I was getting (was planning on playing the cancellation game). She came back and offered me free Sunday Ticket, $40 off a month for the next 12 months and free HBO, Starz and Showtime for three months.  I think it has a lot to do with who answers the phone...

SNIP: I think it has a lot to do with who answers the phone...
This is a huge problem for them. I had to do this in the past, just hang up and call back and get a different rep. That really shouldn't be the case with their excellent customer service even when it was just DirecTV.

The fact AT&T owns them now is making it even more difficult, as they are using different call centers now (Mas Tec?). The fact some rep activated my account without even asking me, has me pretty pissed off at them. Really inexcusable. I did get a voicemail today from an Idaho area code, and she explained she is doing all she can to rectify the situation and get discounts applied. Even if their discounts are equal to the PSVue service I am using now, I am considering being done with DirecTV on principle alone (activating account without asking me).

This business model of nickel and diming the customer to death with "extras" like high definition for $10/mo etc etc really has irked me. I never really looked at the bill, just negotiated it to a reasonable price and set it to auto-pay. Looking at it closely has me feeling kind of cheated when there is no discount applied.

I've heard a rumor that AT&T's acquisition of DTV was just for their infrastructure and they really don't give a crap if customers leave in droves. Not trying to convince anyone to leave DTV, happy for those that got the discounts they needed.

I am just shocked at how they have treated me as a 15 year sub when I made my first call this month. "Oh you want to cancel? OK, CYA!" was my experience for the first time ever with them.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized this is way off topic for the Shark Pool. Maybe a moderator should just delete this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The annual dance begins again ... called in today to set the cancellation date.  Told them all my discounts were expiring, was tired of my bill jumping up and down, could watch mostly everything we want with over the air, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Originally offered their AT&T Unlimited phone plan with free HBO for life and $25 off my bill.  Declined

Offered free Red Zone channel.  Declined

Set the cancellation date for when I'm paid through (9/18).  I told them I didn't want to be billed again, but i wanted to get what I had paid for already.

Will update when I get the final deal set up.

This is a huge problem for them. I had to do this in the past, just hang up and call back and get a different rep. That really shouldn't be the case with their excellent customer service even when it was just DirecTV.

The fact AT&T owns them now is making it even more difficult, as they are using different call centers now (Mas Tec?). The fact some rep activated my account without even asking me, has me pretty pissed off at them. Really inexcusable. I did get a voicemail today from an Idaho area code, and she explained she is doing all she can to rectify the situation and get discounts applied. Even if their discounts are equal to the PSVue service I am using now, I am considering being done with DirecTV on principle alone (activating account without asking me).

This business model of nickel and diming the customer to death with "extras" like high definition for $10/mo etc etc really has irked me. I never really looked at the bill, just negotiated it to a reasonable price and set it to auto-pay. Looking at it closely has me feeling kind of cheated when there is no discount applied.

I've heard a rumor that AT&T's acquisition of DTV was just for their infrastructure and they really don't give a crap if customers leave in droves. Not trying to convince anyone to leave DTV, happy for those that got the discounts they needed.

I am just shocked at how they have treated me as a 15 year sub when I made my first call this month. "Oh you want to cancel? OK, CYA!" was my experience for the first time ever with them.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized this is way off topic for the Shark Pool. Maybe a moderator should just delete this.
The Idaho area code is the att center.  The office of the president is there and I just dealt with their office

They hooked me up when no one else would from DirecTV

The annual dance begins again ... called in today to set the cancellation date.  Told them all my discounts were expiring, was tired of my bill jumping up and down, could watch mostly everything we want with over the air, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Originally offered their AT&T Unlimited phone plan with free HBO for life and $25 off my bill.  Declined

Set the cancellation date for when I'm paid through (9/18).  I told them I didn't want to be billed again, but i wanted to get what I had paid for already.

I'd be careful- once the season starts you're locked in with the Ticket at full price under contract.

Just got free Sunday Ticket (base) + free Red Zone Channel.  The girl remarked she had never seen the Red Zone Channel offered as a stand-alone.  They gave me the option to upgrade to Sunday Ticket Max for $16 x 6 months, that would have bought me the fantasy channel and the game shortcuts (30 min versions of games that have already aired).  I said no thanks.  No cancellation necessary.

Just got free Sunday Ticket (base) + free Red Zone Channel.  The girl remarked she had never seen the Red Zone Channel offered as a stand-alone.  They gave me the option to upgrade to Sunday Ticket Max for $16 x 6 months, that would have bought me the fantasy channel and the game shortcuts (30 min versions of games that have already aired).  I said no thanks.  No cancellation necessary.
I got the red zone only 2 years ago, I think it rarely comes up as an option, only for certain people, and usually very close to football season. It is really all I want but I like to get my stuff figured out in advance so last 2 years I just took the free sunday ticket max even though I only watch redzone

The Idaho area code is the att center.  The office of the president is there and I just dealt with their office

Which one is the Idaho area code?  One of the earlier ones posted is San Antonio I thought.

Been about 6 hours now.  I missed one call from DirecTV.  I just took another one.  

They offered $45 off per month plus Free Sunday Ticket Max.  I asked about the gift card.  Was told I'm not eligible.  I told them to leave my cancellation date in place.

I'll call the 213 number tomorrow and see what happens.  My guess is I get exactly what others have gotten.

need2know said:

I talked with them today at the office of the president. The rep there did a great job when nobody else at DTV could.

Amazing how it from the first rep saying "Can't do anything, no discounts available, try back in 6 months" -> set cancellation date -> still nothing can be done, no phone call asking me to stay -> call center guy activates service with no permission -> locked in as a new customer not eligible for any discounts (I am now on year 16 as a sub).

Finally, weeks later, I am simply asked what I would like, and given even more. So much I can't refuse (I really wanted to based on the complete crap customer service in ~6 phone calls). $58/mo: 2 stand alone DVRs, Choice package, HBO for 6 months free, ST Max, $100 gift card. 1 year agreement. Too good to pass up.

I have an acquaintance that works at AT&T get this escalated to this "office of the president" after I told him the long story of the horrible customer service.

I talked with them today at the office of the president. The rep there did a great job when nobody else at DTV could.

Amazing how it from the first rep saying "Can't do anything, no discounts available, try back in 6 months" -> set cancellation date -> still nothing can be done, no phone call asking me to stay -> call center guy activates service with no permission -> locked in as a new customer not eligible for any discounts (I am now on year 16 as a sub).

Finally, weeks later, I am simply asked what I would like, and given even more. So much I can't refuse (I really wanted to based on the complete crap customer service in ~6 phone calls). $58/mo: 2 stand alone DVRs, Choice package, HBO for 6 months free, ST Max, $100 gift card. 1 year agreement. Too good to pass up.

I have an acquaintance that works at AT&T get this escalated to this "office of the president" after I told him the long story of the horrible customer service.
Similar for me

50 off, extra package.  81 per month

200 gc

Free Sunday ticket max

Free HBO and Starz for 3 months

3 new genie rec and new dish

Had to do a 2 year agreement for genies.  Still gonna cancel again next year.  I cancelled early this year and paid no cancellation fee.

My dTV was disconnected yesterday morning. I called at 4:00 PM and said we need something for the weekend- whats your best offer before we look elsewhere?

I got the choice package for $70/month

Free ST Max

Free HBO/starz for 3 months

200 GC

Ill take it. 

Lots of winning in this thread right now, good to see the advice some of us shared is working out.

Can someone clarify on the additional receivers, are you being charged a fee each month for those?

Offered $49 off Choice, Free Sunday Ticket Max, and a $200 gift card if I add a second receiver (which I've wanted to do, but I don't want to pay for it).  They would then charge me $7 per month for the added receiver, which annoys me.

They're also claiming they don't have any HBO/premium channel promotions to offer.

Took the latest offer -- Total of about 24 hours here since I called yesterday morning and set up cancellation:

$49 off per month on Choice - total bill of $57.82 + state and local tax

Free Sunday Ticket Max

$200 Visa gift card

I can add a second receiver but it's $7 per month.  Three different people told me there's no way around that.  Also had the same three people say my account didn't have any HBO/premium channel promotions since I just wrapped up 6 months of free HBO.  I'll just call back a month or so from now and get free HBO again.

Till next year ...

Called last week and scheduled disconnect for the 30th.  Service was shutoff on the 30th.  I called in at about 4pm that same day and after about 35 minutes on the phone I was told that they would call me back the following day (something along the lines of it needed to be 24 hours after the disconnect for the offers to show up).  I was not surprised when they did not call back...so I just called them back yesterday.  I was on the line with an agent out of the Caribbean for long 45 minutes.  I mention the location of the call center because it was painful getting through the call from a communication standpoint.  Next time I would just hang up and call back.  Anyway after the 45 minutes we agreed on the following:  Choice package $65/Month (no contract or commitment), Free ST Max, HBO/Cinemax, $200 visa card.  After about an hour my service was still not back on so I called back again.  Long story short they told me they didn't see the "special offers" on my account and the agent forgot to add the DVR and HD (which is required for my service to work)....and that with those turned back on my bill would be about $110.  I even had confirmations and everything, but it just wasn't there.  Obviously I wasn't having that...talked to a manager and after some more time on the phone I received the original deal.  $65 Choice, ST Max, HBO, $200 Card, No Contract. 

Similar for me

50 off, extra package.  81 per month

200 gc

Free Sunday ticket max

Free HBO and Starz for 3 months

3 new genie rec and new dish

Had to do a 2 year agreement for genies.  Still gonna cancel again next year.  I cancelled early this year and paid no cancellation fee.
I should have done the math. A $200 gift card with 3 months free HBO Starz for 3 months is worth more than 6 months HBO free and $100 gift card. I insisted on the HBO free which is why she gave 6 months and $100 card.

She had a hard time getting 6 months HBO free. Come to think of it, I don't think any discount I've ever had HBO for free for more than 3 months when doing the annual DTV negotiation call.

I should have done the math. A $200 gift card with 3 months free HBO Starz for 3 months is worth more than 6 months HBO free and $100 gift card. I insisted on the HBO free which is why she gave 6 months and $100 card.

She had a hard time getting 6 months HBO free. Come to think of it, I don't think any discount I've ever had HBO for free for more than 3 months when doing the annual DTV negotiation call.
Yeah always take the cash.  Straight Cash hommee

Users who are viewing this thread