What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rolando McClain (1 Viewer)

CSN Bay Area reports Raiders MLB Rolando McClain has been arrested in connection with a Wednesday evening shooting in his hometown of Decatur, Ala.

McClain is accused of both firing his weapon and holding it to another man's head. He has been charged with discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing and reckless endangerment. He remains in custody. Obviously, his status for Sunday's game against the Dolphins is now in severe doubt, while it's possible he's played his final down this season. Stay tuned.

:shock:

from corks twitter

Victim told police that Rolando McClain put a gun against the victim's head, removed it, fired shot next to victim's ear.

Twitter

Victim told police that he "begged" Rolando McClain not to shoot him in the head just before McClain fired a shot next to victim's ear.

Twitter

I wish I could say I told you so. But, I'm not that smart. Though, I am glad I traded McClain away early in the season. He's someone elses problem to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread