What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dion Lewis (3 Viewers)

I'm never one to compare current players to old ones but man, Lewis reminds me so much of Barry Sanders. He's got some sick moves and it's all instinct. Wish I had him in more leagues.

I'm trying to get him from a guy with L Bell and Freeman. I offered Gore and Barnidge. Has anyone traded for him? What's he cost?
I had a guy ask for him in ppr (I have DFreeman, CWest, LMurray) and wasnt willing to do it. Rather keep depth at RB and roll with the Reeds and Clays of the world at TE.

The real deal, he's gotta be on a pitch count, he's just too good to not be used more...
he has been hurt a ton his entire career, and is hurt and just missed games now.

My guess is they will use him heavily when they actually need to, or in must-win games.

I am comfortable labeling him and injury prone

Other than that Indy game he's been money in every game he's played. Pretty consistent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat's rolled with six OLmen against the Jets also. Mike Wlliams is listed as. TE, so he really is their 7th guy.

I don't see Lewis getting more than 5-6 carries and 5-6 catches. Maybe he is healthier than I give credit for, but he hasn't done a full pads practice in a while.
5/22, 5rec/55/td

18 in PPR, most will take it.
21 in the 1st half, they might not need him much in the 2nd. Almost Blount time.

The real deal, he's gotta be on a pitch count, he's just too good to not be used more...
he has been hurt a ton his entire career, and is hurt and just missed games now.

My guess is they will use him heavily when they actually need to, or in must-win games.

I am comfortable labeling him and injury prone
This may be true but he produces when healthy. As long as you RB depth what's the big deal?

Blount doesn't look great tonight... Might be able to ride Lewis for one more quarter.. Need Miami to score tho to keep it interesting...

Anybody ha cuffing White to Lewis? He seemed to get Dion's role, albeit against the Jets so he didn't do anything.
I'm not. White just isn't remotely as dynamic as Lewis and because of that NE likely won't have him on the field as much as they do Lewis.

Lewis is the real deal. I made a big mistake of bidding for Lewis and Matt Jones early in the season. I got Lewis for two of my teams and Jones for my other two teams (re-draft). In retrospect, I should have been all in on Lewis given the more explosive offense in New England versus Washington. Yet, I couldn't be happier as Lewis is playing for my "strongest" team. I know it is way too early, but it will be interesting to see where Lewis is drafted next year. Go Lewis!

Is it time to start worrying if the Pats are going to rest him during the magic football playoffs?

Is that a reason to consider trade offers?

Users who are viewing this thread